Page 131 of 662 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Someone posted this once on Reddit, I liked this idea of a MCU costume for Storm:
    Attachment 81795
    it looks very Wakanda inspired. If she appears in BP's film, I can see her wearing that but I wouldnt want it for her as an X-man

So Alex is at it again.

https://www.cbr.com/dark-phoenix-x-m...pp-best-storm/

Thoughts?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I like the idea she'll be doing different gestures to create different effects... sort of like in The Magicians . But some hand-waving doesn't make up for personality and character I'm afraid.

It's a pretty low bar....
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Someone posted this once on Reddit, I liked this idea of a MCU costume for Storm:
    Attachment 81795
    I see this all the time and I think it’s hideous

Meh. It’s the last time we’ll see her version of Storm. I don’t really care what role she’ll end up having in this movie.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

will she just go away? storm in foxmen has been and will always be IRRELEVANT. no amount of gestures and accents is going to change that. besides wasnt it her complaining about not having any lines at a recent comicon?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I really really hope Storm will be among the first characters seen in the MCU. Introducing her in Black Panther 2 would be amazing!

Also, there's a new Storm figure coming for Marvel Legends in the vintage X-Men line. I'm hoping for the Jim Lee silver version of her costume. What would you guys want to see?
    I would like to see her appear in BP 2 as well. that would be awesome if she does. like what if she appears as an unintentional threat to wakanda? like the area starts experiencing a drought and it's due to ororo manipulating the weather to provide water to her village crops. this puts tchalla and ororo in direct conflict to each other.
    if they do any costume I wouldnt mind the new red look. I think the pny is cute. but whatever they decide to do please for the sake of the hadari yao please NO PUNK STORM!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The thing I don’t understand is, Storm has never had many lines in these movies even with Halle Berry. But she took the role anyway. So why is she complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    The thing I don’t understand is, Storm has never had many lines in these movies even with Halle Berry. But she took the role anyway. So why is she complaining?
    exactly. I think these complaints about storm and her deserving more shine blah blah blah is her trying to campaign for a spot as storm within the.mcu. however, a lot of her interviews contradict each other but with the realization she ain't playing storm anymore I think this has got her head spinning in circles .

Halle Berry won a special place in my heart the day she gave her acceptance speech at the Razzie's for Catwoman so always Team Hallie.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 04-30-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Halle Berry won a special place in my heart the day she gave her acceptance speech at the Razzie's for Catwoman so always Team Hallie.
    I love miss berry. so excited for when they appear okay mcu!

Attachment 81795
    I like it overall. Although I would want the cape to be larger. I also don't like the sandals and would prefer her feet to be covered.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's a pretty low bar....
    I agree. It's not like Shipp has to do much to improve what came before. I hope everything she claims gets backed up in the films. I do like that she stated she has different movements for different powers. Either way I'm glad that this is the last of the Fox-men.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    I see this all the time and I think it’s hideous
    I agree.
    I do like the choker and collar bit with the ruby and the gold jewellery...but yes, everything else...the cape, the sandal-boots, the loin cloth...is just a busy, overdone mess.