Page 136 of 662 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9921

Bishop and Storm is fine other than hinted storyline that she might his grandmother. I am not saying it should happen I am just saying it is not some big travesty or disaster. It is just meh and feels the editors/writers "well they are only black people around they might as be together right?" Nothing is particular polarizing about the match up to me.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

The time none of the xmen could stop her including two omega level mutants:

The time Ororo was the only xmen capable of hurting x-legion:

Never forget when she was shown the powerhouse she was always meant to be.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Attachment 82109

Attachment 82110

Attachment 82111

I hope these don't come out extra small (I'm on my tablet) but since we're going there Kiss, remember when she effed up Sinister in Wolverines.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Attachment 82109

Attachment 82110

Attachment 82111

I hope these don't come out extra small (I'm on my tablet) but since we're going there Kiss, remember when she effed up Sinister in Wolverines.
    yaaaassssssss I live!!!! Ororo taking out team busters without batting an eye!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yaaaassssssss I live!!!! Ororo taking out team busters without batting an eye!!!!!
    Her s#$t talking was epic. When she or Thor say ENOUGH you know they about to wreck something.

But seeing Sinister laid out foaming at the mouth had me hype the first time i read that.

Her s#$t talking was epic. When she or Thor say ENOUGH you know they about to wreck something.

But seeing Sinister laid out foaming at the mouth had me hype the first time i read that.
    Lmfao right??? I'm so ready for this age of x story to end so we can get back to seeing the real storm again. Hopefully we get more moments were we see her cut loose.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They already tried Bishop/Storm, back when he first appeared, and even a tease of it at the beginning of X-Treme. I'm glad they went with Jean, even if it was barely explored, it was very surprising for the readers.
    I never knew they tried putting these two together. it seemed more friendly to me but I could be wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. At one point in XXM vol.1 I thought they were going in this direction, which I would have been interested in then (though I preferred his personality contrast with Sage more). But now....I just don’t see that working & I think they still need an in-depth convo re: their last interactions in Humphries UXF.
    agreed with all of this. and I need to che k out xtreme. I havent read that one yet

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ugh!! Thank God.
    indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Bishop and Storm is fine other than hinted storyline that she might his grandmother. I am not saying it should happen I am just saying it is not some big travesty or disaster. It is just meh and feels the editors/writers "well they are only black people around they might as be together right?" Nothing is particular polarizing about the match up to me.
    I think for me my issue would be that she is currently with tchalla. putting her with bishop, even in another universe, would conflict with what coates is doing.

Marvel is definitely aware of how popular she is. This is only the beginning.

Attachment 82109

Attachment 82110

Attachment 82111

I liked this moment as well. This is an ability I would like to see Storm use more often on powerful opponents.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I liked this moment as well. This is an ability I would like to see Storm use more often on powerful opponents.
    U and me both.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Marvel is definitely aware of how popular she is. This is only the beginning.
    agreed . I'm sure we about to get storm a whole lot more on merchandising. and she is the one of two xmen shown alongside wolverine the most popular. it should say something.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    we rarely get to see the application of her internal attacks. it's something I definitely want to see more of as well, and just an overall more creative use of her powers
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-08-2019 at 05:17 PM.

She looks pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She looks pregnant
    Yoooooo

Now I can't unsee it lolololol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html