Page 137 of 662 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She looks pregnant
    lmfao it does. you have a really good eye at spotting things. you saw the two storms in the uncanny picture too.

I do like how it looks as if she is turning into lightning. that's all I got lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Size of characters = Size of role.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    lolol you read my mind here. in all honesty stormbot should probably be much smaller then.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I havent posted this in a while (kinda forgot about it) but please continue to share and support this petition:

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    That makes so much sense. I honestly would be ok with Storm having a small role. The less we see of this version the better.

is anyone here going to even see this movie??? I will be sitting this one out as I did the last one.

See what movie?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I mean honestly I know I would feel left out on the discussions so I'm going to see it, I don't mind sitting through the last Fox X-Men movie. Though I know after seeing Endgame it's simply just going to be a meh movie, Marvel can express feeling and character developed in a single line but I'd be shocked if i gave an f about anything that happens to anyone in DP.

Ill just wait until it’s on tv or something. I’ll read spoilers. I don’t mind spoilers for this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    See what movie?
    Mama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I mean honestly I know I would feel left out on the discussions so I'm going to see it, I don't mind sitting through the last Fox X-Men movie. Though I know after seeing Endgame it's simply just going to be a meh movie, Marvel can express feeling and character developed in a single line but I'd be shocked if i gave an f about anything that happens to anyone in DP.
    Respective to storm its hard to really care about a character when so little has been done to develop them. Add to this the likelihood this version of the xmen will have a chance to cross into the mcu and you are left with the sentiment of why even bother. but let me know how it goes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Ill just wait until it’s on tv or something. I’ll read spoilers. I don’t mind spoilers for this movie.
    funny thing is the spoilers for the movie have already leaked and as some have mentioned there was very little, if not nothing, storm mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    funny thing is the spoilers for the movie have already leaked and as some have mentioned there was very little, if not nothing, storm mentioned.
    That’s fine with me. I don’t like this version of Storm. Which is funny because Shipp is making it seem like Storm has a prominent role.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    That’s fine with me. I don’t like this version of Storm. Which is funny because Shipp is making it seem like Storm has a prominent role.
    you know I got the sense of that as well too but that didnt make any sense to me because at a recent comicon she was complaining about not having any lines. the gurl is just all over the place. if the trailer is any indication she will still have a background role.

She will just be glorified special effects and their token POC.

For a franchise meant to represent minorities it's funny that there is only one POC who might as well be wallpaper...

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    She will just be glorified special effects and their token POC.

For a franchise meant to represent minorities it's funny that there is only one POC who might as well be wallpaper...