Page 14 of 662 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Even if said actress is a lightskinned biracial woman, playing a dark skinned black woman? Idk bout y'all but I'm ready for Storm to look like ME.
    Exactly. I've been waiting for Storm to look like me for almost 20 years! I can't believe Black Panther gave me that representation first and it's not even a year old.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    age of xmen team with storm. I like her ensemble:

So quick and resourceful Kyss . Those are the instances. I think acid rain or toxic fog would likely need to be strategically used and would require a lot of concentration to gather enough of the pollutants to make it intense/effective.

And this art....not bad but rather...dull/plain Jane. I liked the previous art better. I can’t wait for this crap story to be over.

I wish I could find the scan of Storm and the acid rain.
    The fact that she could do made the terrigen mist so much crap. Strom would of just rain it out. Hopefully in a giant silo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    age of xmen team with storm. I like her ensemble:

I like that everyone looks cool and different, but Jean looks....boring. Like she is from the 50's

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    So quick and resourceful Kyss . Those are the instances. I think acid rain or toxic fog would likely need to be strategically used and would require a lot of concentration to gather enough of the pollutants to make it intense/effective.

And this art....not bad but rather...dull/plain Jane. I liked the previous art better. I can’t wait for this crap story to be over.
    awww thank you boo. you gave me enough information to do my investigative work lol. and yes agreed to the application of the acid rain. its definitely something I would like to see her use now especially seeing she understands composition wise what would be needed to replicate such a feat.

as far as the art I liked it and think ororo look is nice. I dont mind Jean's look either I think it's cute lol. I curious as to how they will be written and if this is actually canon storm or would be considered an alt universe storm.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I wish I could find the scan of Storm and the acid rain.
    The fact that she could do made the terrigen mist so much crap. Strom would of just rain it out. Hopefully in a giant silo.
    I posted two scans of the acid rain were none of those the ones you were talking about? and dont even get me started on the terrigen mist garbage. from the cloud to her not wanting to go to war all of it was a disaater.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I like that everyone looks cool and different, but Jean looks....boring. Like she is from the 50's
    I love the retro look I guess I'm the only one lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Artist reimagines superheroes as plus-size women to encourage body positivity.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/lifest...vity-1.4245273

the other character drawn was Wonder Woman. It's good to see that in an effort to send out a message agaisnt body shaming the artist recognized Ororo as Marvel's leading lady!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-08-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yo. those are hella cute.

Storm once again got controlled. They spoilers:
    turned her into a Horsman in Uncanny
    end of spoilers today

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    end of spoilers today
    spoilers:
    She didn't even do anything as a Horesman LOL.

She only attacked Kitty and.....basically did that samething she did before she was a Horesman.
    end of spoilers

LAME

it appears Nate did revive the horsemen when he turned storm. hence magneto was ko'd by storm the last issue as I thought. nice

end of spoilers today
    yea we saw this in the preview last week.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    spoilers:
    She didn't even do anything as a Horesman LOL.

She only attacked Kitty and.....basically did that samething she did before she was a Horesman.
    end of spoilers

absolutely nothing. lololol lightning lass is here to stay.

LAME

It only needs to happen to her one more time to match Rachel’s record of being mind controlled 3 times within a year

ETA: I forgot it happened in Red so she already ties

It only needs to happen to her one more time to match Rachel’s record of being mind controlled 3 times within a year
    rachel got controlled by mesmero after she allegedly got this massive power boost. it's quite different what happened in uncanny today as storm is controlled by "the onega".
    Therefore her getting controlled by Nate is forgivable. also everyone will eventually succumb to nate even omega level jean, so it is what it is. bottom line rachel got lowballed way worse than ororo.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-09-2019 at 09:57 AM.

hey there my loves!!! great news!

we just made it to 400 signatures for the petition regarding storm getting her solo and the respect she deserves as one of marvels premiere characters. please continue to spread the word and share with your friends and family on social media platforms. thanks again friends for all your efforts let's keep it up!!

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever

aside from the xoffices finally acknowledging storm is a goddess I would love to see then show her in a form purely made of lightning especially since that is all she uses now :/