Page 140 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Well, this doesn’t look Bad. In fact that’s pretty cool, however we need something else other than Lightning.

But this is cool though. I’m willing to bet this is the ONLY cool Scene Storm has in the entire movie. Placing Bets Now starting at $50

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

This must be her only scene because we ain't see nothing else.

other new

other new
    I guess we know her lightning does nothing to this new character...
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Also a fav of mine for the exact same reasons you mentioned. When they tried to have Storm where this costume again, but in all white, it just didn't work.
    Likewise, the TAS costume doesn’t work in all black. I’d like to see both costumes in the MCU.

i'd love a mini this year, at least a one shot.

I sensed a disturbance in the thread and I logged in to investigate.. where are these from
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I sensed a disturbance in the thread and I logged in to investigate.. where are these from
    it's from your fav movie franchise to drop next month!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

me too my friend. we are getting her in the fearless mini in a couple of months alongside captain marvel and invisible woman.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's from your fav movie franchise to drop next month!!!
    The sooner this movie comes and goes the sooner we can get on with our lives! Shipp does not fool me about her role as Storm. I'm not expecting much and my feelings have not changed.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Same. I just want this to be over. It’s time to move on. I also hate how Disney is promoting this. Makes me think they’ll use this same cast.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I remember a four part in the 80's with She Hulk, Wasp and Tigra. The Aladin effect. It was quite naïve but cute!
    I recall ALADDIN EFFECT as a Graphic Novel which usually meant some mature content (was the format exempt from Comics Code authority?). The story was told from an innocent girls perspective and was fanciful by nature but it also gave us a full frontal nude image of Ororo in goddess mode and a crisis setup similar to something you might see on The Walking Dead.
    And speaking of Storm’s original costume cast in all white, Greg Laroque, in a rare bit of work for Marvel,really made it work.

Re: Storm’s solo publishing history...
    I’d say it’s fair to view Claremont and John Windsor-Smith’s LIFEDEATH I, II and “ADASTRA IN AFRICA” (JWS only) as an approximate Solo Ororo Trilogy - light on action, heavy on character.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well, this doesn’t look Bad. In fact that’s pretty cool, however we need something else other than Lightning.

But this is cool though. I’m willing to bet this is the ONLY cool Scene Storm has in the entire movie. Placing Bets Now starting at $50
    According to spoilers I've read, Storm does have more impressive power stunts (including things she hasn't done in the previous films), but unfortunately she doesn't have much dialogue (kinda like X-Men 1 and Apocalypse).

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I recall ALADDIN EFFECT as a Graphic Novel which usually meant some mature content (was the format exempt from Comics Code authority?). The story was told from an innocent girls perspective and was fanciful by nature but it also gave us a full frontal nude image of Ororo in goddess mode and a crisis setup similar to something you might see on The Walking Dead.
    And speaking of Storm’s original costume cast in all white, Greg Laroque, in a rare bit of work for Marvel,really made it work.

Interesting team up. While I still prefer the look in black, I feel like the way the all white costume is presented here is much better than when they tried it in more modern times.