Page 148 of 662 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 9921
    BANNED

I really wish Storm would use a Hydrogen Lightning Attack more often then just that 1 time on Silver Surfer. MAN that would DROP so many heroes and villains.

Heck. When was the last time she Blizzard somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Heck. When was the last time she Blizzard somebody.
    Black panther. She created a blizzard in the desert if I remember correctly
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post

Dont play with my emotions. I swear I was just writing exactly that in my head. Storm creating a blizzard in the Desert . Than half the sands in the area is turned into glass via lighting and cutting down her enemies.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post

I was thinking she had not done this in awhile and I could only recall in bp&!C where she froze the americorps robots from the inside out but you are absolutely correct:

Dont play with my emotions. I swear I was just writing exactly that in my head. Storm creating a blizzard in the Desert . Than half the sands in the area is turned into glass via lighting and cutting down her enemies.
    that last part would be badass.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was thinking she had not done this in awhile and I could only recall in bp&!C where she froze the americorps robots from the inside out but you are absolutely correct:

that last part would be badass.
    These posts show how versatile Storm's powers and abilities truly are.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    These posts show how versatile Storm's powers and abilities truly are.
    indeed. if ororo was written competently the amount of carnage she could deploy against her adversaries would be innumerable. it is one reason why I was glad that uncanny showed her to be the one person who was giving the xmen the most problem.snd that was even including magneto:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

indeed. if ororo was written competently the amount of carnage she could deploy against her adversaries would be innumerable. it is one reason why I was glad that uncanny showed her to be the one person who was giving the xmen the most problem.snd that was even including magneto:

Is that Storm being telepathically domineered?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Is that Storm being telepathically domineered?
    yes. x-legion (xman who had taken over legions body) made Ororo one of his horsemen. after Psylocke broke his control over her, Ororo would then be the only Xman that able to do X-legion any physical harm.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-17-2019 at 12:11 PM.

I think if Storm actually goes all out, it's going to be a truly sight to behold. There could be carnage on both sides. Probably why she holds back as she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I think if Storm actually goes all out, it's going to be a truly sight to behold. There could be carnage on both sides. Probably why she holds back as she does.
    oh yes maam I agree. this is why I appreciated the writers showing her being THE BIGGEST obstacle in Hope's of stopping x-legion. and of course we remember with roguestorm what happens when she let's go of her inhibitions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Right.

I mean it's kinda hard to fight a battle when you have like 20+ Tornadoes everywhere and a nasty F6 Gale Force Wind smashing you in the face to the point it's hard to breathe and keep your balance. On top of that you have a unrelenting Monsoon Rain pouring down on you making it hard for you to maneuver AND your body Temperature has dropped and things around you has dropped to Far Below Zero degrees and then you have probably like 100+ Bolts of lighting firing around you all at the SAME damn time. LOL.

You can't fight in those conditions no matter who you are. You just can't. THAT is basically Storm if she didn't give a damn about the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Right.

I mean it's kinda hard to fight a battle when you have like 20+ Tornadoes everywhere and a nasty F6 Gale Force Wind smashing you in the face to the point it's hard to breathe and keep your balance. On top of that you have a unrelenting Monsoon Rain pouring down on you making it hard for you to maneuver AND your body Temperature has dropped and things around you has dropped to Far Below Zero degrees and then you have probably like 100+ Bolts of lighting firing around you all at the SAME damn time. LOL.

You can't fight in those conditions no matter who you are. You just can't. THAT is basically Storm if she didn't give a damn about the X-Men.
    this is why I hate to see storm in movies and comics for that matter constantly spamming lightning. there is so much in her arsenal at her disposal.

I see the gospel is strong today, the way Y'all preaching.
    Pass the collection plate, please.

I see the gospel is strong today, the way Y'all preaching.
    Pass the collection plate, please.
    lmfao lololol you a mess.