Page 161 of 662 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 9921

I really don't want to spread my own delusional hopes, but if rumors are true, that the Eternals are coming out before BP2 I think we might see 'Ro'.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Thanks. Enjoyed looking around.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I really don't want to spread my own delusional hopes, but if rumors are true, that the Eternals are coming out before BP2 I think we might see 'Ro'.
    I take it back . Reading more comments, looking like nothing X-Men related till 2030. Ugh. A whole ten years. Makes Hickmen HoP X more telling seeing how that also stands for ten.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 05-29-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Was Paradise X a Mutant X and Earth X crossover?
    bloodstorm was brought into earth x reality by x-51 in the mini series prequel to paradise x.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Thanks. Enjoyed looking around.
    you're welcome. I love this author. he is clearly an ororo fan and brings up points we have all talked about at some point in her forum. in a world where racism, homophobia, etc., exists we rarely see any elements of hatred beyond that against white mutants, with characters like ororo there to check off the diversity box. I'm ready for ororo to get the type of attention she so deserves that goes beyond poses and shooting lightning. I havent checked out the video linked to the article but I will most certainly check it out. I'm hoping whenever ororo appears in the mcu it mirrors the version we grew to love under claremonts pen.

Ignore the dickey trash it was retcomned:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I like this Costume. The detail in it is very nice. However, the Tiara has GOT TO GO. It's way too big for her small tiny head.
    yea that headpiece is way too big lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I wish Storm had the attributes of BloodStorm like: Turning into mist, shapeshifting, Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Durability. Uh minus the need to eat people though LOL.

If 616 had those attributes I’d be a bit more happy.
    Agreed. She also had some form of telepathy...if done right, she could have been beast.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...I believe it was said somewhere that XM:B Bloodstorm wasn't the same one from Mutant X so...I wouldn't be too perturbed (if that were true).
    If the writer just "pulled her character from wherever" then I couldn't care any less how she died.
    She definitely wasn't the same Bloodstorm from Mutant X, but she did have superspeed, enhanced vampire senses, mist-turning, and fast-healing capabilities the same way as the original one.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I wonder where Alex Shipp is and why she isnt promoting the movie. I'm most certain it's not because of being an unimportant character is this movie; surely that cant be the reason:

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm sorry I'm just not feeling it. the same face everytime she uses her power, the lightning lass and the wig... none of it is a good look.

I wonder where Alex Shipp is and why she isnt promoting the movie. I'm most certain it's not because of being an unimportant character is this movie; surely that cant be the reason:

Nice. It's amazing how diverse this is!

Truly perfect for a franchise meant to represent minorities who are racially and ethnically diverse.

Last edited by Crimz; 05-30-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Nice. It's amazing how diverse this is!

Truly perfect for a franchise meant to represent minorities who are racially and ethnically diverse.

chile issa a mess. fox didnt even try to hide it either; they make it clear if it ain't right if it aint white. However to be fair the xmen comics have been looking extra white here as of late. it's hard to find me any xmen stories that feature a line up that is not predominantly, if not all white.

another reason why I'm reading for this trainwreck to end.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Where is this from? I wanna be messy.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

chile issa a mess. fox didnt even try to hide it either; they make it clear if it ain't right if it aint white. However to be fair the xmen comics have been looking extra white here as of late. it's hard to find me any xmen stories that feature a line up that is not predominantly, if not all white.

another reason why I'm reading for this trainwreck to end.
    I noticed that too and it really says a lot.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!