Page 162 of 662 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I wonder where Alex Shipp is and why she isnt promoting the movie. I'm most certain it's not because of being an unimportant character is this movie; surely that cant be the reason:

No cap, I had no idea what this was at first before, I actually read the post.

I had the cast of friends in mind. Holy hell.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Where is this from? I wanna be messy.
    I think the chinese leg of the promotional tour for the new xmen movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I noticed that too and it really says a lot.
    it does and it's a big joke to me honestly. shipp made a big fuss about the storm not needing a man and shouldnt be in Black Panther, but the gag is she already has been reduced to nothing but needing her white counterparts within the fox franchise. oh the irony of it all.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    No cap, I had no idea what this was at first before, I actually read the post.

I had the cast of friends in mind. Holy hell.
    lolol it would be sad if it wasnt funny the type of message conveys to the world. why do people continue to support a franchise that blatantly treats the black characters like props? even the promotional leg in Europe shipp is barely shown. while mcu is embracing their african/black characters Fox is ever reminding the world such characters dont exist. it's quite a shame. I wonder what shipp thinks about this? she sure had a lot to say about storm in black panther but her own franchise treats her like she doesnt exist.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-30-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm in a small portion of this clip. One giving Bishop energy to perform an attack and then at the end in her new uniform:

Nice. It's amazing how diverse this is!

Truly perfect for a franchise meant to represent minorities who are racially and ethnically diverse.

Lol finally someone said it.

BANNED

Storm in a small portion of this clip. One giving Bishop energy to perform an attack and then at the end in her new uniform:

Nice I like it.

They are probably going to do Jean and Storm together next. It only makes sense really.

Nice. It's amazing how diverse this is!

Truly perfect for a franchise meant to represent minorities who are racially and ethnically diverse.

You totally right.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Nice I like it.

They are probably going to do Jean and Storm together next. It only makes sense really.
    yea I thought so too. I like the 90s look and it's cool they brought jubilee in the game.

sidebar: I thought ororo and jean were already in the game. are they not playable yet?

BANNED

yea I thought so too. I like the 90s look and it's cool they brought jubilee in the game.

sidebar: I thought ororo and jean were already in the game. are they not playable yet?
    They are in the game. They are just updating the Characters to a more stronger level.......i'm guessing. But yes Storm, Jean are indeed already in the Game.

Also, why do people think that Bishop can channel Energy into his GUN???? He can fire them using his hands PEOPLE!!!!

New uniforms come with power-ups in the game. People were wanting Storm to get one for while now.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

New uniforms come with power-ups in the game. People were wanting Storm to get one for while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    They are in the game. They are just updating the Characters to a more stronger level.......i'm guessing. But yes Storm, Jean are indeed already in the Game.

Also, why do people think that Bishop can channel Energy into his GUN???? He can fire them using his hands PEOPLE!!!!
    oh thank you both. I dont do the whole mobile app thing. I'm hoping the new marvel alliance game will be a treat. I'm ready to play as storm.

and do you guys have the game and if so is it worth getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    img I love this. how do I get my hand on this variant cover!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    I guess I now know which cover I'll be getting.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Ultimate Member

chile issa a mess. fox didnt even try to hide it either; they make it clear if it ain't right if it aint white. However to be fair the xmen comics have been looking extra white here as of late. it's hard to find me any xmen stories that feature a line up that is not predominantly, if not all white.

another reason why I'm reading for this trainwreck to end.
    You do know that is for a reason. Gotta pander to complainers that too many POC ruin a book.

And that other image-notice Shipp is in the background as a poster.

That does look REAL bad even if it's on a promo tour overseas. That sends the WRONG message.