Page 164 of 662 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

List of Storm rogues. agree?

Storm has the following:

Callisto
    Kahn
    Doom
    Adversary
    Deluge
    Shadow King
    Loki
    Dracula
    Trion
    Death
    Meruda
    Malice
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Storm has the following:

Callisto
    Kahn
    Doom
    Adversary
    Deluge
    Shadow King
    Loki
    Dracula
    Trion
    Death
    Meruda
    Malice
    You forgot FOX, Bryan Singer etc
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    The only enemy that really got the best of her. She couldn't ever shake them, had to get an assist from Disney [to buy them out] to stop the abuse.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I wonder where Alex Shipp is and why she isnt promoting the movie. I'm most certain it's not because of being an unimportant character is this movie; surely that cant be the reason:

The saddest part is when you realize that the movie might possibly be made up of these people.

Considering all things, their only prominent woman of color has been conveniently brushed off the side to make room for more white people. And we're talking about the most popular and iconic X-Woman, not some B-List character, that has been so disrespected ever since Shipp took over. Even Berry has to fight for the character in X3.

Ironically, the X-Men is about acceptance towards diversity, yet, we have what we have like how it has always been.

Seriously, JLaw, Fassbender, McAvoy, Hoult - they seriously need to have their scenes toned down. This whole franchise is about airtime for popular actors - which is the opposite of what Marvel is doing with the Avengers. Even freaking Wanda has some memorable moments in Endgame despite only showing up for that short amount of a time.

God, please, recast every single one of them. I don't care about Fassbender and McAvoy. I have been disliking them for hogging so much of the storylines when they're supposed to be ALWAYS the villain and the background support character, respectively. It's like Fox X-Men can't survive without a white man leading what is supposed to be an ENSEMBLE. JFC.

They can all fuck off, tbh.
    Last edited by sugarfree; 05-31-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Nice. It's amazing how diverse this is!

Truly perfect for a franchise meant to represent minorities who are racially and ethnically diverse.

Lmao I'm not surprised. They white-washed the hell out of New Mutants, they just don't understand. I'm ready for this film to flop and this franchise to die. Does this film got competition the opening week or next?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    The saddest part is when you realize that the movie might possibly be made up of these people.

Considering all things, their only prominent woman of color has been conveniently brushed off the side to make room for more white people. And we're talking about the most popular and iconic X-Woman, not some B-List character, that has been so disrespected ever since Shipp took over. Even Berry has to fight for the character in X3.

Ironically, the X-Men is about acceptance towards diversity, yet, we have what we have like how it has always been.

Seriously, JLaw, Fassbender, McAvoy, Hoult - they seriously need to have their scenes toned down. This whole franchise is about airtime for popular actors - which is the opposite of what Marvel is doing with the Avengers. Even freaking Wanda has some memorable moments in Endgame despite only showing up for that short amount of a time.

God, please, recast every single one of them. I don't care about Fassbender and McAvoy. I have been disliking them for hogging so much of the storylines when they're supposed to be ALWAYS the villain and the background support character, respectively. It's like Fox X-Men can't survive without a white man leading what is supposed to be an ENSEMBLE. JFC.

Storm is not going to get no screen time at all. Jean and Cyclops "development" is going to waste time, then you have Jean and Jessica Chastain's character interacting, then you have Magneto and Jean, then you have the overblown Magento and Charles bicker, couple fight scenes mainly focusing on Jean' feats. Then again, the less I see of Shipp the better.

Storm has the following:

Callisto
    Kahn
    Doom
    Adversary
    Deluge
    Shadow King
    Loki
    Dracula
    Trion
    Death
    Meruda
    Malice
    Candra

and if you are going to include Callisto, may as well list:
    Marrow
    Emma Frost

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Thank you. Youre my hero for this. How any fan can stand by and let Jennifer Lawrence and that terrible Beast run this franchise to the ground is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    Thank you. Youre my hero for this. How any fan can stand by and let Jennifer Lawrence and that terrible Beast run this franchise to the ground is crazy
    Good thing this franchise is near it’s end. I definitely won’t miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    chile you is a mess ! hamm

this post is nothing but truth, zero lies told! in fact kinberg mentioned he didnt do hellfire club and lilandra because he wanted to focus on jean. lucky for fox she just so happens to be an immensely popular TV series.

[url]https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a27650665/x-men-dark-phoenix-why-removed-major-elements-comic-storyline/[/urll]

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Candra

and if you are going to include Callisto, may as well list:
    Marrow
    Emma Frost
    oh yes definitely. I most certainly forgot the bloated miss frost:

How emma beat Rachel was beyond me but Claremont can almost do no wrong in my eyes so this was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    that is nice thanks for sharing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I sincerely hope the powers that be at Marvel do NOT take advice from the site. Their recommendations for Storm. The might as well keep shipp:

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style...-marvel-should

Storm: Freema Agyeman

Although Alexandra Shipp brought youth to Storm, following Halle Berry’s turn as the African superhero, her portrayal of one of the most important X-Men was fairly forgettable. Possibly, that’s down to the quality of X-Men: Apocalypse more than anything else, but it would require some turnaround in Dark Phoenix for us to be convinced Shipp should not join almost every other X-Men in being recast. Freema Agyeman seems an ideal replacement. She excelled in her travels with the BBC’s resident Time Lord, Doctor Who, and her role in Sense8 was similarly impressive. Agyeman has the confidence and the grandeur to make it as one of the world’s most powerful mutants.

I sincerely hope the powers that be at Marvel do NOT take advice from the site. Their recommendations for Storm. The might as well keep shipp:

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style...-marvel-should

Storm: Freema Agyeman

Although Alexandra Shipp brought youth to Storm, following Halle Berry’s turn as the African superhero, her portrayal of one of the most important X-Men was fairly forgettable. Possibly, that’s down to the quality of X-Men: Apocalypse more than anything else, but it would require some turnaround in Dark Phoenix for us to be convinced Shipp should not join almost every other X-Men in being recast. Freema Agyeman seems an ideal replacement. She excelled in her travels with the BBC’s resident Time Lord, Doctor Who, and her role in Sense8 was similarly impressive. Agyeman has the confidence and the grandeur to make it as one of the world’s most powerful mutants.
    Lol. They also said Sophie Turner is a great Jean Grey. This list is horrible.

The whole list is so all over the place in terms of ages.

If they plan on using these characters for the foreseeable future, I think they should go for twenty-something actors for the X-Men, except Wolverine, Xavier & Magneto.

Tom Hardy is overrated & infamously difficult to work with. No thanks.
    Freema Agyeman is cool/beautiful/a decent actress but she is 13 years older than Logan Lerman when the 2 characters should be in the same age group.
    I like Logan Lerman but not as Cyclops.
    Sophie Turner can't act, OMG enough!

Timothée Chalamet as Nightcrawler and Millie Bobby Brown as Kitty are the only decent suggestions.
    Last edited by Supernature; 05-31-2019 at 01:40 PM.