Page 166 of 662 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 9921

Unpopular opinion, I don’t like the white eyebrows.

Jen Bartel

Don't know what it's for yet.

I'm guessing a variant for one of the Hickman X-books or a variant for the Fearless book as you see a bit of someone's blond hair (likely Carol's) next to her.

What I like about Jen Bartel's Storm is that she manages to capture the royal demeanor of the character.
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-02-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

Jen Bartel

I'm guessing a variant for one of the Hickman X-books or a variant for the Fearless book as you see a bit of someone's blond hair (likely Carol's) next to her.

What I like about Jen Bartel's Storm is that she manages to capture the royal demeanor of the character.
    I can't wait to see the whole thing. She also posted another drawing of Storm yesterday in her "Thor Mode" getup

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Agreed. I don't like the white eyebrows either.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Jen Bartel

This is a great find. And I agree that Jen Bartel always captures Storm's royal demeanor and charisma.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Jen Bartel

absolutely stunning. Yes Jen gets Ororo's royal demeanor and always draws her so beautifully. I love Jen's color use for all of her pics.

Jen Bartel

Jen is so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    absolutely stunning. Yes Jen gets Ororo's royal demeanor and always draws her so beautifully. I love Jen's color use for all of her pics.
    Agreed. I feel like Jen's Storm is always so youthful and vibrant looking as well.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

canonically speaking when she first appeared they were black so I wouldn't say its unpopular. I prefer the black eyebrows too.

Jen Bartel

jen never disappoints I love it
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

https://herosfact.com/characters-who...-thors-hammer/

Number 18 - Storm
    One of the iconic mutant from X-Men, Strom who is one of the coolest superheroes besides Wolverine. Just like Thor, Storm can control the weathers. But that doesn’t mean she is a worthy enough to lift the Mjolnir. Then how and why she left it???

One of the crossover events between Storm and New Mutants ended up on Asgard. This was the short issue in which Loki rearing his devious mind once again. Storm and Thor both have weather controlling powers hence to defeat Thor, Loki has created a new hammer called Storm Caster and gave it to her which leads to becoming Thor’s version of herself.

But one question is must bother you about Storm Caster. This is not even Thor’s Mjolnir then how the hell she is worthy? Later once again she takes the Storm caster and become the former goddess of thunder. So instead of keeping her gods powers, she chooses to pick up Mjolnir and destroy Storm Caster.

But technically Thor was supporting it while Storm handling it. We would like to think that she was capable of lifting it because she willingly surrenders her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Number 18 - Storm
    One of the iconic mutant from X-Men, Strom who is one of the coolest superheroes besides Wolverine. Just like Thor, Storm can control the weathers. But that doesn’t mean she is a worthy enough to lift the Mjolnir. Then how and why she left it???

One of the crossover events between Storm and New Mutants ended up on Asgard. This was the short issue in which Loki rearing his devious mind once again. Storm and Thor both have weather controlling powers hence to defeat Thor, Loki has created a new hammer called Storm Caster and gave it to her which leads to becoming Thor’s version of herself.

But one question is must bother you about Storm Caster. This is not even Thor’s Mjolnir then how the hell she is worthy? Later once again she takes the Storm caster and become the former goddess of thunder. So instead of keeping her gods powers, she chooses to pick up Mjolnir and destroy Storm Caster.

But technically Thor was supporting it while Storm handling it. We would like to think that she was capable of lifting it because she willingly surrenders her powers.
    Whoever the Vicky person is who wrote this didn't proofread before pressing send did she?? I had to read a couple of times to figure out what this was all saying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Number 18 - Storm

YAY!!! StormCaster!!!!!!!!

I love Asgardian Storm

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Whoever the Vicky person is who wrote this didn't proofread before pressing send did she?? I had to read a couple of times to figure out what this was all saying.
    Yeah, I noticed that Too.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-03-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I like the white eye-brows. I like the black eye-brows.

I have sort of the same opinion of white eyebrows as I do with the cat eyes, it's nice to see them but I understand and kind of agree that she simply looks better without them most of the time. Though cat eyes are iconic.

Not sure if these were posted before, but artist fred.ian has done some decent artwork with Storm: