Page 168 of 662 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 9921

That rotten tomatoes score is brutal. I’m honestly shocked. I thought it would score in the 50s.

And just like that, Disney will need a decade to wash the bad taste in the general public's mouth.

Kinberg, like D&D from Game of Thrones, should just find another career path.

This must suck for Sophie. From one bad ending to another. CHILE...
    Last edited by sugarfree; 06-05-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    That rotten tomatoes score is brutal. I’m honestly shocked. I thought it would score in the 50s.
    Yeah. Apocalypse has 47 or Rotten tomatoes. I doubt that DP is worse.

I just looked at that score. Shit!!! That's brutal!

Good riddance. This has been a soul crushing franchise. It’s sad when my favorite Storm moment was when she was impaled. Hopefully I’ll live long enough to see a proper Ororo on the big screen. At least give us a cartoon whilst we wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I just looked at that score. Shit!!! That's brutal!
    Oh my goodness, is this film doing worse than Hellboy lool

Yikes, well glad I haven't been expecting anything since it was first announced.

I thank Jean for taking Wolverine's thorn crown of the lowest rated Fox men film, i send my prayers to the others bagged into all this mess as the film might've caused some long term damage to the characters involved. The film's performance will probably dissuade future filmmakers from having Jean central again for some time to come, but hey that gives them all the more reasons to use Storm right?!
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 06-05-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Is it bad I don’t feel bad? It’s not even one of the top trends on Twitter. Endgame was trending for days!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Is it bad I don’t feel bad? It’s not even one of the top trends on Twitter. Endgame was trending for days!
    Nope, it’s not bad to not feel bad that a known miserable failure turned out to be a miserable failure. Just dropped my rather extensive thoughts on that matter off in the XMDP thread. Where it will probably not be well received. Honestly don’t care. Onward and upward from here Storm fans! Let’s leave this dumpster fire behind and hop on the nearest air current to Disneyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Good riddance. This has been a soul crushing franchise. It’s sad when my favorite Storm moment was when she was impaled. Hopefully I’ll live long enough to see a proper Ororo on the big screen. At least give us a cartoon whilst we wait!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

I have no idea what's going on......

If you read the movie wiki and scroll down to the cast next to Storm all they have is "An African mutant who can control the weather"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

It was just okay tbh. It's not worse than Wolverine Origins / The Last Stand / Apocalypse (how hyperbolic) but it's not great either.

But once again Fox fails to give us a team dynamic and is incapable of spreading the screentime around. If you've seen the trailers you've pretty much seen everything Storm, Quicksilver and Nightcrawler get to do. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    It was just okay tbh. It's not worse than Wolverine Origins / The Last Stand / Apocalypse (how hyperbolic) but it's not great either.

But once again Fox fails to give us a team dynamic and is incapable of spreading the screentime around. If you've seen the trailers you've pretty much seen everything Storm, Quicksilver and Nightcrawler get to do. Sad.
    Disappointed but not surprised
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡