Page 169 of 662 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    As expected from some reviews. The focus is always on Magneto, Charles, Mystique and now Jean. I knew Sierra Mist ass was stuck in the same 5 lines role.

Excerpt from gamespot review- "There are, of course, other mutants whose powers aren't mentally based--but the movie doesn't seem to have any idea what to do with them. Storm (Alexandra Shipp) is back, but instead of being able to control the weather on a god-like scale, she spends the majority of her time on screen zapping people with lightning fingers like Raiden from Mortal Kombat. " I HAVE TO LAUGH
    yasss to Sierra mist lolol. the unfortunate thing is the shipp made a big hoopla about how the xmen going to the mcu would push storm further to the background but based upon all the reviews I've seen it appears she should have been more concerned with her portrayal at fox. and the mk is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

We all saw this from a mile away. The issue is that Marvel will have to wait longer to wash the bad taste from peoples mouths.
    ehhh. I'm still hopeful we will see them hit the big screen sooner rather than later

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I have to laugh...

This is what you get when you give a mediocre man multiple chances...
    preach

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    And just like that, Disney will need a decade to wash the bad taste in the general public's mouth.

Kinberg, like D&D from Game of Thrones, should just find another career path.

This must suck for Sophie. From one bad ending to another. CHILE...
    I'm glad it's being received as such that way there is even less incentive to bring the foxmen over.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    That rotten tomatoes score is brutal. IÂ’m honestly shocked. I thought it would score in the 50s.
    from all the negative leaks that dropped I'm not shocked but I am elated those leaks were accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yeah. Apocalypse has 47 or Rotten tomatoes. I doubt that DP is worse.

I've seen several reviewers say fans of xmen would enjoy this so maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Good riddance. This has been a soul crushing franchise. ItÂ’s sad when my favorite Storm moment was when she was impaled. Hopefully IÂ’ll live long enough to see a proper Ororo on the big screen. At least give us a cartoon whilst we wait!
    yas speak this truth into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    I thank Jean for taking Wolverine's thorn crown of the lowest rated Fox men film, i send my prayers to the others bagged into all this mess as the film might've caused some long term damage to the characters involved. The film's performance will probably dissuade future filmmakers from having Jean central again for some time to come, but hey that gives them all the more reasons to use Storm right?!
    one could only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Is it bad I donÂ’t feel bad? ItÂ’s not even one of the top trends on Twitter. Endgame was trending for days!
    nope I dont either... it's time for the foxmen era to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Nope, itÂ’s not bad to not feel bad that a known miserable failure turned out to be a miserable failure. Just dropped my rather extensive thoughts on that matter off in the XMDP thread. Where it will probably not be well received. Honestly donÂ’t care. Onward and upward from here Storm fans! LetÂ’s leave this dumpster fire behind and hop on the nearest air current to Disneyworld.
    agreed boo

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I have no idea what's going on......
    the new xmen movie sucks and ororo is background again.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    If you read the movie wiki and scroll down to the cast next to Storm all they have is "An African mutant who can control the weather"
    and the said part is she is African American smh.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    It was just okay tbh. It's not worse than Wolverine Origins / The Last Stand / Apocalypse (how hyperbolic) but it's not great either.

But once again Fox fails to give us a team dynamic and is incapable of spreading the screentime around. If you've seen the trailers you've pretty much seen everything Storm, Quicksilver and Nightcrawler get to do. Sad.
    Of course sadly. The trailers kept showing that same Sierra Mist scene with her shooting sparks out her fingers over and and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    It was just okay tbh. It's not worse than Wolverine Origins / The Last Stand / Apocalypse (how hyperbolic) but it's not great either.

But once again Fox fails to give us a team dynamic and is incapable of spreading the screentime around. If you've seen the trailers you've pretty much seen everything Storm, Quicksilver and Nightcrawler get to do. Sad.
    Well, I regretted paying money to see The Last Stand & Apocalypse in the theater. (I didn't see Wolverine Origins in the theater). Between the poor reviews and this confirmation, I will now skip this movie.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Well, I regretted paying money to see The Last Stand & Apocalypse in the theater. (I didn't see Wolverine Origins in the theater). Between the poor reviews and this confirmation, I will now skip this movie.
    Chile after dofp I vowed to never spend anymore of my money on these movies. it's so funny how all of storms scenes are typically shown in the previews. so now that we are on this subject what new powers did she show?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Chile after dofp I vowed to never spend anymore of my money on these movies. it's so funny how all of storms scenes are typically shown in the previews. so now that we are on this subject what new powers did she show?
    She used a mini hail storm to fight an opponent, and used her wind powers to push all of their enemies in one wagon of the train in the final fight scene. But mostly she was Lightning Lass.

Oh, I forgot she also used ice to seal some holes in the spaceship rescue at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I actually enjoyed Days of Future Past. That was just a good movie.

Apocalypse blew monkey chunks. One of my least favorite movies in the franchise.

I was going to go see Dark Phoenix just because it's the last Fox-Men movie. As Mariah would say, "For the nostalgia!" Now, I think I'll save my money.

Jen Bartel's Fearless variant cover:

https://twitter.com/heyjenbartel/sta...03555995332608
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

It isn't the same as the one posted earlier in the thread. Which means that one must be for something else.

Another great work from Jen .
    Loving Sue the most, here
    Carol looks soft or feminine or womanly then tend to go the other route with her , most times . Very refreshing.
    Loving Ro's beautiful skin tone and the kinky hair.
    YASSS!

If I must nitpick it's going to be the Cape.

It isn't the same as the one posted earlier in the thread. Which means that one must be for something else.
    Was thinking the same thing.
    When I saw it ,I was like, is the solo getting green lit again?
    But I suspect it's probably for the Fearless issue she'll be the main focus of

I wonder what the villain or danger is.

Anything less than cosmic makes no sense for these three together.

BANNED

HOLY **** STAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This cover is B..E..A..UTIFUL!!!. I love the detail and the color oh God I just Jizzed myself.

I'm very excited for this Issue. Marvel your doing Great things please keep this coming "Fearless" going make it an ongoing PLEASE. These 3 Powerful Women: Carol, Ororo, Sue are like the Trio of Marvel Females. And they better fight some Cosmic Villain PLEASE!.

Can't wait for this, also love Storm's hair!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Damn it! My husband came home all excited to tell me he got tickets to this mashugana movie! I love that guy so I couldn't tell him I have 0 desire to see it. I guess I am seeing it. Blah!