Page 170 of 662 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 9921
    Niffleheim

I'm reading the reviews and this quote has me interested just for the Lolz

"It's B-movie bad. Innately hilarious. If only someone had told the film-makers" - Kevin Maher

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/t...enix-k2xptcnfn

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Jen Bartel's Fearless variant cover:

https://twitter.com/heyjenbartel/sta...03555995332608
    Someone should send this to Kinberg to put some reality on him how he disrespected the top X-Woman for all these years.

These are the premier female heroes of Marvel, and only them belong to one cover. **** him.

BANNED

How do you think ororo's relationship with T'challa gets affected because of Hickman's relaunch??
    Not that marvel is that much into continuity but...
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 06-06-2019 at 04:00 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How do you think ororo's relationship with T'challa gets affected because of Hickman's relaunch??
    Not that marvel is that much into continuity.
    Good point. It's possible we'll get SOMETHING. Hickman has already acknowledged their relationship in his New Avengers run (In fact if I remember correctly they actually slept together) and he does seem to enjoy writing BP so the chances of them having some interaction during his run seems pretty plausible. What I'm more interested in is whether or not he'll incorporate any of the Goddess stuff from Black Panther. Hickman is a sci-fi writer and he may not want to touch upon what Coates is doing with Storm he may just want to focus on the Mutant aspect of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post

"It's B-movie bad. Innately hilarious. If only someone had told the film-makers" - Kevin Maher

I can’t read it (asking me to sign up for a free trial...?)

This is gorgeous. Actually a great team for all female heavy hitter ongoing.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

I am really looking forward to this book. It's been a long time since Ororo was characterized well in an X-Book. If it takes a book outside the X-Men than so be it. I hope that this author gets her.

The best part of Dark Phoenix

spoilers:
    X-men are having party, Cyclops and Jean have an empty cup, Cyclops walks over to Storm......and she makes Ice cube in the cups
    end of spoilers

Overall thoughts on Storm in the movie
    spoilers:
    She does not speak that much(which good thing the african accent is bad) but Storm is solid in action scenes and the train scene is the highlight, It is nice mixes of her powers but it could have been done better. The big gripe they are in love with storm using in lighting and she might as well be surge.The coolest "oh we get storm" moment was a small thing did in space. The most annoying moment was in New York fight sequence Storm forgot that upper-level mutant and fights silly.
    end of spoilers

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    She used a mini hail storm to fight an opponent, and used her wind powers to push all of their enemies in one wagon of the train in the final fight scene. But mostly she was Lightning Lass.
    ehhh.. thanks. from what I have been reading of the reviews she was still wallpaper as she been for much of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Oh, I forgot she also used ice to seal some holes in the spaceship rescue at the beginning.
    cute. at least they understand her powers work in space. and yes that is shade to guggs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I actually enjoyed Days of Future Past. That was just a good movie.

Apocalypse blew monkey chunks. One of my least favorite movies in the franchise.

I was going to go see Dark Phoenix just because it's the last Fox-Men movie. As Mariah would say, "For the nostalgia!" Now, I think I'll save my money.
    yaaaasssss mama For the Nostalgia!!!! I like that song on the elusive chanteuse album

bright lady!!! this is so beautiful i love the colors used for the lightning. it looks so warm like it the sun radiating heat onto the world. the hair is cute, it looks frizzy which I kind of would expect with all the static charge ororo must almost always would be around, and the skin tone used for her is perfection - exactly how I would perceive her skin tone to look.

I wonder what the villain or danger is.

Anything less than cosmic makes no sense for these three together.
    agreed. in the solitcit there was a mention of a threat only a goddess could handle so I guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Damn it! My husband came home all excited to tell me he got tickets to this mashugana movie! I love that guy so I couldn't tell him I have 0 desire to see it. I guess I am seeing it. Blah!
    aww that is so sweet. tell us how you like it after you watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post

baby... these reviewers are going in hontay.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Not that marvel is that much into continuity but...
    I'm not thinking it will change at all. the editor already mentioned when asked about a solo book that she would be appearing in xmen and black panther. so I gather this will only be continued especially if Coates is still writing black panther.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I'm Bored.......

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm Bored.......
    go see dark Phoenix

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    go see dark Phoenix
    Why do you want me to watch that crappy Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Why do you want me to watch that crappy Movie?
    Im pretty sure he meant this

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Is that a colouring mistake on her left leg?
    Because it's lifted and placed in front, (receiving more direct light) it should actually be coloured lighter than her right leg, not darker, to create 'depth'