Page 174 of 662 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ok we’ll post them
    lol I posted those links pages back.

I dont think things will really get hot in here again until age of x is done. also of course we must see how Coates black panther ends and how ororo reunites with tchalla. in addition to this we have fearless to be excited for but until then you can go enjoy ice dispenser at a theater near you:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lol @ ice-dispenser

I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm not hearing good things which is not surprising. But the end is nigh for this franchise, so everything is going according to plan.

Cheers y'all!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Attachment 83207

I hear this pretty much what we got

I've sacrificed many chickens over the years to get our girl treated with respect.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

The big rumor coming from Dark Phoenix is that changing of the ending reduced Storm and other people parts in that movie. And that Storm had more lines in the other version.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The big rumor coming from Dark Phoenix is that changing of the ending reduced Storm and other people parts in that movie. And that Storm had more lines in the other version.
    My hips spreading like a rumor and I don't care lol! Thank you Goddess for sparing us this awfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    My hips spreading like a rumor and I don't care lol! Thank you Goddess for sparing us this awfulness.
    I mean they are also rumors that she was on Magneto side as well

Not sure if you all saw this but for those of you who like DC:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...94#post4398994

Drop in and cast your vote!

Also, has anyone been reading War of the Realms? Do the X-men, in particular Storm, have any significant moments? Or are Storm and the rest of the X-men still caught up in that whole Age of X-man nonsense?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Also, has anyone been reading War of the Realms? Do the X-men, in particular Storm, have any significant moments? Or are Storm and the rest of the X-men still caught up in that whole Age of X-man nonsense?
    Unfortunately, none of the Black Heroes in DC interest me......sorry I will not be voting.

Astonishing Member

lol @ ice-dispenser

I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm not hearing good things which is not surprising. But the end is nigh for this franchise, so everything is going according to plan.

Cheers y'all!
    Man that makes me wish they had made that 90's X-Men movie lol I remember when the first trailer of BP dropped and people thought Angela Bassett was playing Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I mean they are also rumors that she was on Magneto side as well
    Tbh this doesn't surprise me I feel like one of the earliest trailers showed Beast and Storm joining Magneto (presumably after Mystiques death).

Fantastic Member

Alexandra's Storm is laughable. Much worse than Halle who already sucks as Storm.

I'm glad it is finally over. No more Fox-Men Storm.

Goddess bless, let us wash the filth away!

Feige will fix it. I just hope she comes sooner than later.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The X-Men participating in the War of the Realms are the ones in Uncanny right now, not Storm, Jean, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I've sacrificed many chickens over the years to get our girl treated with respect.
    No amount of chicken life energies would be enough to make a difference with Frigidaire and her growling action scenes in the way. Now that we are purged of her foul presence, let the sacrifices for a respectable Ororo continue!

I did it, y'all. I saw that **** terrible movie with my husband tonight. He's not a comic book fan but he does like action movies. As we were were walking to the car he looked at me and asked, was it supposed to be that boring? No, my love, it most assuredly was not!

Storm was better and more versatile here than in Apocalypse, but when the bar is set that low, is that really saying anything? I liked her use of wind on the train fight, but that's about it. Even her lightning looked weak. Compared to what the lightning looked like in X1 and X2, this **** looked like the flickers. And I am not even going to mentions Thor's lightning in any of the MCU movies.