Page 204 of 662 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    This sounds interesting. As long as this Valkyrie isn't the new Jane one I'd love to see some stories with this line up.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I would love something like this.
    Unfortuantely, Twisted Sun Jane will have to be in it. I'm going with Current Versions of characters. It's only Fair since Storm currently is a Goddess and Currently the original Valkyrie is Dead....so might as well allow the New Valkyrie(Jane Foster) into the Team LOL.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Unfortuantely, Twisted Sun Jane will have to be in it. I'm going with Current Versions of characters. It's only Fair since Storm currently is a Goddess and Currently the original Valkyrie is Dead....so might as well allow the New Valkyrie(Jane Foster) into the Team LOL.
    I thought Jane died and serves val right for attack ororo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

***sigh***

I thought Jane died and serves val right for attack ororo
    Jane's about to die and become the new Valkyrie.

can we get Ororo dropping her for this mess of a cheap shot and that shady ass comment:

I didn't mind that scene because Valkeyrie basically admitted Storm couldn't cut loose because of where they were. But that comment was shady. Also valkeyrie was already massacred by the real gods she craved so much in war of the realms.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Jane's about to die and become the new Valkyrie.
    I want it to be Jane. Jason Aaron's run with Jane as thor was some of the best stuff i've read in the last few years. I never knew much about Jane but everything about how she was written screamed hero and endearing so i would love her and Storm teaming up.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I don't have a problem with Jane being the NEW Valkyrie. And she was a IMO a BETTER Thor than Thor himself LOL.

Anyway, the Death of Old Valkyrie was very epic, but it's time for her to go.

I don't have a problem with Jane being the NEW Valkyrie. And she was a IMO a BETTER Thor than Thor himself LOL.

Preach! I thought i was the only one who thought she did Thor better than Thor.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

So, IF Storm is struggling to accept her NEW Role as a Goddess....How long do you think it will take her to accept this new power??? Because with her conversation with Baba or whatever his name. Storm asked a quesition is her time done? He replies Is it?

At first I like storm wanting to cling onto her Humanity...............but I change my mind. Let it Go Storm become a Goddess..PLEASE.

If Thor can do it.. you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The movie. He was a low tier fighter who was replaced as the panther by his cousin who out classed him and out shone him and as far as most people are concerned who never read the comics thats who and what tchalla is. Everything his fans basically claim he isn't but then use comic instances to explain the movie. lol. It's like the weirdest thing. The movie Tchalla is nothing like the hudlin comics any in the last decade before coates. So it's really looking like a good ol case of black on black hating to me. Or women hating. Coates did everything the movie did but on a grander scale but he's wrong. But BP fans aren't upset the first introduction their fave got to the world is he's replaceable and not as smart as his younger sister. Ok...
    Why would we be upset that they used a major Priest story line? They turned Shuri into Moongirl, why would I be upset. Its not like they made him dumb. He's still at his level its Shuri that changed. He's more Hudlin than anyone else, because he jokes around with his family. Something other BP writes don't do. The story is a mix of Gillis and Priest with a McGregor feel.

You plan on getting the new book with her that's about to come out?

I only read bits and pieces of the run when Jane was Thor. She's just not my cup of tea.

BANNED

You plan on getting the new book with her that's about to come out?

I only read bits and pieces of the run when Jane was Thor. She's just not my cup of tea.
    Of Course!!! I find that Female Heroes are MORE powerful than the Male Heroes.

I'm reading Carol Danvers, Invisible Woman(When her book comes out), I'm following Storm of course. And YES I will be getting the New Valkyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Why would we be upset that they used a major Priest story line? They turned Shuri into Moongirl, why would I be upset. Its not like they made him dumb. He's still at his level its Shuri that changed. He's more Hudlin than anyone else, because he jokes around with his family. Something other BP writes don't do. The story is a mix of Gillis and Priest with a McGregor feel.
    ok well as long as your happy. ^_^. Cause i am with what i'm reading.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So, IF Storm is struggling to accept her NEW Role as a Goddess....How long do you think it will take her to accept this new power??? Because with her conversation with Baba or whatever his name. Storm asked a quesition is her time done? He replies Is it?

At first I like storm wanting to cling onto her Humanity...............but I change my mind. Let it Go Storm become a Goddess..PLEASE.

If Thor can do it.. you can too.
    I think it will be done in the BP books very soon and at some point recognized in the entire Marvel U with the exception being the X-universe. I think that will take some time and probably come as a directive from the top.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think it will be done in the BP books very soon and at some point recognized in the entire Marvel U with the exception being the X-universe. I think that will take some time and probably come as a directive from the top.
    Doesn't Shuri end on Issue #10??? If that's the case then Shuri Issue #9 was the last we saw of Goddess Storm. But you may be right. BP will be the Book for a more fleshed out Hadari Yao...