Page 206 of 662 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 9921

It was a pretty good issue. Lots of character moments for tchalla where he his confronted with if he is running or not by his general. Basically the same question Storm asked when they were in bed. Storm doesn't have any big moments aside from spotting Tchalla on the map when Shuri and their mother couldn't see whatever it was she saw. Then they hologram in to BP, end.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It was a pretty good issue. Lots of character moments for tchalla where he his confronted with if he is running or not by his general. Basically the same question Storm asked when they were in bed. Storm doesn't have any big moments aside from spotting Tchalla on the map when Shuri and their mother couldn't see whatever it was she saw. Then they hologram in to BP, end.
    To me Nothing major happened besides them contacting T’Challa finally. This is issue was actually kinda boring(IMO) But we do have a mystery on our hands. The Orisha have returned, but Bast isn’t among them because Bast is with T’Challa. And since that is the case there must be some God that is doing all of this.( Personally I think it’s The Hadari Yao) But this answers Storms initial question to Baba. Storm’s work is not done yet. The Hadari Yao is needed somewhere......
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-26-2019 at 09:02 AM.

BANNED

As for Major X.

Yeah, it wasn’t good. It was all over the place and didn’t make much sense. Storm gets shocked by the strident of Neptune, but seems to be fine moments later. But her son is able to somehow, absorb this power. Then Jean gets jobbed and dropped by a localized controlled Sonic Boom(which by the way makes sense) but going by Jean feats shouldn’t really happen. It was just random and now the real Deadpool comes in kicking his future self Butt and Old Cable(to me or at least the way I saw it) did nothing.

Yeah, didn’t like it. This whole Book was Major PIS unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    To me Nothing major happened besides them contacting T’Challa finally. This is issue was actually kinda boring(IMO) But we do have a mystery on our hands. The Orisha have returned, but Bast isn’t among them because Bast is with T’Challa. And since that is the case there must be some God that is doing all of this.( Personally I think it’s The Hadari Yao) But this answers Storms initial question to Baba. Storm’s work is not done yet. The Hadari Yao is needed somewhere......
    I caught that too. Seems to be alluding to Storm's destiny being tied to Wakanda, atleast for the near future. I think Coates found a good formula for T'challa and Ororo to work. They don't need to be "married" because that throws X-Office and their fans in a tinsy. But if you notice, the Wakandans still refer to her as Queen and treat her as such. So really everybody gets what they want.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    So, IF Storm is struggling to accept her NEW Role as a Goddess....How long do you think it will take her to accept this new power??? Because with her conversation with Baba or whatever his name. Storm asked a quesition is her time done? He replies Is it?

At first I like storm wanting to cling onto her Humanity...............but I change my mind. Let it Go Storm become a Goddess..PLEASE.

If Thor can do it.. you can too.
    I don't know how I fee about this. As...
    1: Storm of all people should never be struggling with Godhood. Because of her experience with Jean and the PF. Because of her own personal knowledge and experience. So for me that's a tad OOC.
    2: I don't know how much communication is going on between the X-Office, HiX-Man and the Avengers Office with regards to shared characters/Storm in particular. Coates and others may be going in one direction but I can see HiX-Man, as current director of the X-Men, having completely different plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't know how I fee about this. As...
    1: Storm of all people should never be struggling with Godhood. Because of her experience with Jean and the PF. Because of her own personal knowledge and experience. So for me that's a tad OOC.
    2: I don't know how much communication is going on between the X-Office, HiX-Man and the Avengers Office with regards to shared characters/Storm in particular. Coates and others may be going in one direction but I can see HiX-Man, as current director of the X-Men, having completely different plans.
    Well in terms of Romance plans for Storm, I think Hickman was a fan of T'challa and Ororo because they spent time together in his New Avengers run. Plus he alluded to having plans for T'challa and Ororo to have a child and using Storm in his New Avengers run, but AVX casued them to split.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

UGH!
    I wish Jean, Xavier, Emma, the Three-in-One, Psylocke and Rachel were real so that they can use their powers in tandem to mind-wipe AVX from existence. So that it may never be brought up or referenced ever again, for all eternity.
    Clearly he has his plans for the X-Men...It would be interesting to see if he's aware of what Coates is doing, or if they will both come to some understanding with respects to Storm's direction as part of the X-Men and her relationship with T'Challa/Wakanda and new power-set.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-26-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Storm was more receptive and accepting of Alexander than she ever was of Kymera. Burn

...and eradicate Major-X from all minds as well, while they're at it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I just read Black Panther and I must say Coates never ceases to amaze me. Tchalla is fighting an entire galaxy to be the man he wants to be and though Ororo is not in the forefront this issue she too is fighting against who she is; what is in her bloodline. To show both these characters fighting what is essentially in their DNA ultimately to reconnect and then assumingly embracing not only each other but their blood right I find to be so powerful. I loved the exchange between Tchalla and M'Baku which mirrored Ororo's exchange with Baba. Bravo!!!! Cant wait for the next issue.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-26-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm was more receptive and accepting of Alexander than she ever was of Kymera. Burn
    hello! that ish was hot trash. all of it read so forced. it seems the stormbot has returned. the one in the xmansion is the bot while the real ororo resides in wakanda.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not yet, right now i'm reading my friends comics. But will def let you know what i think after i read it. Just downloaded so will read that next.
    thanks boo I read it and I thought it was very entertaining

storm gets killed by her own lightning in marvel presents...

WTF type of bulls-t is that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm gets killed by her own lightning in marvel presents...

That's actually pretty Cool. What a Glorious Death Storm was Given.

I like how they don't care about Scott or Storm dying LOL.