Page 219 of 662 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    take this with a grain of salt. the sources usnt reliable but rumor has there are two actresses gunning for playing Storm in mcu:

https://mtonews.com/aja-naomi-king-t...-panther-movie
    Ive seen that go around and while both could do well in the role, I think they might be too old to be stepping into Storm, especially if Marvel is playing the long game and wants the most longevity out of her. I think the core X-men should be cast with mid to late 20 somethings

I wouldn’t mind this. I love Aja and Nicole. I’m more leaning towards Aja. I know a lot of people are going to criticize their height or age but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. I feel like they both could do the role justice.

The last thing Storm needs is to be introduced in the supporting cast for Black Panther. I'd love Aja for the role if the rumor is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The last thing Storm needs is to be introduced in the supporting cast for Black Panther. I'd love Aja for the role if the rumor is true.
    I’m not for this either but I’m hoping this will be a stepping stone for her to expand beyond the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive seen that go around and while both could do well in the role, I think they might be too old to be stepping into Storm, especially if Marvel is playing the long game and wants the most longevity out of her. I think the core X-men should be cast with mid to late 20 somethings
    RDJ was in his 40’s when he was cast as Iron Man and they got plenty longevity out of him. Plus you gotta remember, Black don’t crack.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    RDJ was in his 40’s when he was cast as Iron Man and they got plenty longevity out of him. Plus you gotta remember, Black don’t crack.
    RDJ was cast to play a 40 something year old Iron Man, and he has looked a bit old and haggard in his most recent films. Storm shouldnt be in her 30s to start. The core X-men should roughly be around the same age and mid 30s is too old. Cast her too old and she likely wont be a major player for a long time. And black does crack. Not all black people are blessed with good skin.
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-09-2019 at 02:19 PM.

The X-Men in the MCU should be cast with actors in their youngest 20's, or even younger, so they can be college-aged at most to begin with(Tom Holland age is perfect). So they can go to Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters to learn to control their powers and work as a team. So the filmmakers don't have to explain why they have been off the radar for all these years while their world went through horrible tribulations. If they are just coming into their powers when we first meet them, if mutants are just now starting to proliferate in sizable numbers, it will all be easier to work with. RDJ's Iron Man starts with him just creating his suit. We don't start his films with him already having had his suit for 20 years. If you start the MCU X-Men off as 30-somethings, you have already undercut the vast majority of their hero's journey. It is foolish from a storytelling perspective. Until Kevin Feige says 'here is our Ororo', I will not entertain any of these 'casting' rumors.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Still rooting for Kiki Layne. She's 27, 5'9'' and a good actress. The girl is perfect and she wants the gig to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by leoseek View Post
    I’m not for this either but I’m hoping this will be a stepping stone for her to expand beyond the X-men.
    I actually want her to debut earlier, this gives her more attention, and depending on the interest the character builds, that will dictate how much screen time she gets in the eventual X movie. I get the MCU formula. The fact "IF" they want to debut her so early and apart from the X-Men means they have so much interest in her unlike Fox for 20 years. Storm fans should actually be happy about this!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

no storm news??? ok... I will check back another time hope all you gurlies are good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

no storm news??? ok... I will check back another time hope all you gurlies are good.
    No Storm News other than Invisible Woman Stole Storm's Nickname: "Stormy" that Gambit Gave Storm as a Child LOL.

Attachment 84358

Found this on facebook. Looks great!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 84358

found this on facebook. Looks great!
    nice...very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 84358

Found this on facebook. Looks great!
    Thats a great cover, and costume.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/