Page 222 of 662 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9921
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i dont know if this was shared.

CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES! First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!

https://mobilestore.marvel.com/Fearl...omic/52314?r=1
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Who has the better powerset? Carol Danvers or Ororo Munroe?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Who has the better powerset? Carol Danvers or Ororo Munroe?
    Without being Biased: Storm has a better powerset why?.

Storm's powers are not limited to Earth, not only that she is able to draw energy from the earth as well as Stars. And if that isn't OP enough. Storm's powers changes depending on what environment(Space, Different Dimension, Underwater, Another Planet) she is in thus making her more dangerous, unpredictable and extremely versatile. She is also not limited to manipulating the Earth's Weather System, but Cosmic Storm's as well.

Storm is by far 1 of the MOST VERSATILE Mutants and Heroes of Earth. She can manipulate Cosmic Energy, Divine Energy, Natural Energy, Electric, Kinetic ETC. Storm is the very definition of a Energy Powerhouse.

Carol Danvers on the Other hand. Her powerset(To Me at least) is one dimensional. She has Super-strength, Super-Speed, Super-Durability, Super-Reflexes the standard Superman trope. What makes her different among Earths Heroes is that she can absorb energy and manipulate Cosmic Energy and manipulate Gravity as well.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-12-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Someone compared Hickman’s X-men story to Morrison run (idk if I spelled his name right) but was Storm a huge factor in Morrison run! Can’t remember. All I remember is Emma and Jean.

Hickmen HoX PoX is going to be a great event. Just read it for the great story it is.

As for Hickmen Storm I'm not expecting much. I'll just allow my self to be blown away if something develops.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Someone compared Hickman’s X-men story to Morrison run (idk if I spelled his name right) but was Storm a huge factor in Morrison run! Can’t remember. All I remember is Emma and Jean.
    She sadly wasn't

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    This is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    This is nice!
    Kitty is where Storm should be, I low-key can't accept this, but this is a beautiful cover damn.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Kitty is where Storm should be, I low-key can't accept this, but this is a beautiful cover damn.
    Way I see it Jean gets top right corner, Storm + lightning gets top left, and everyone else is shoved in between so I can dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Funny thing is, I started typing out to say that Kitty’s image should be smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    I think this was either a little before or around the same time as X-Treme X-Men, which I loved, but from what I understood Morrison was interested in having Storm on the roster. Not sure what we would’ve gotten though....

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    I think this was either a little before or around the same time as X-Treme X-Men, which I loved, but from what I understood Morrison was interested in having Storm on the roster. Not sure what we would’ve gotten though....
    Rumor was it would've been Storm who had an affair with Cyclops instead of Emma in his run, so be thankful she wasn't used I suppose lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Rumor was it would've been Storm who had an affair with Cyclops instead of Emma in his run, so be thankful she wasn't used I suppose lol.
    You’re kidding?! Lol that would’ve been so super F’d up! And Storm’s character fully assassinated. OK yeah I’m even more thankful we got XXM.