Page 230 of 662 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I’m ngl y’all.... these look so good. Storm could’ve used pants and some heavier gold featuring but our girl looks beautiful!

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/1...comic-con-2019

these are really cute thnks for sharing
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Ayo!! I literally JUST read this!!! I dont know how to do spoiler tags so thank you for posting that panel. Our girl showed up like a boss!!

The art with Jean and Scott was weird because om one side Emma has that screwed up haircut then on the other side she has her regular do. But oooo the shade by Jean though.
    yea the shade towards Jean was off the chain. lolol. I just love all the love thr all goddess has been getting.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I’m ngl y’all.... these look so good. Storm could’ve used pants and some heavier gold featuring but our girl looks beautiful!

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/1...comic-con-2019
    I love the facial features for Storm. Wish they had these when I was growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Bow down to the Goddess!!!

Attachment 84621

Hickman come through! Don't disappoint me!
    I know this fanbase is ambivalent at best about Emma but she and Storm are my 2 fave characters!
    Storm's my #1 tho.

This cover excited me, to say the least!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    I know this fanbase is ambivalent at best about Emma but she and Storm are my 2 fave characters!
    Storm's my #1 tho.

I like Emma too. It is definitely an unpopular opinion around here.

I like when Ororo punches Emma in the face.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Another thing I noticed in today’s issues is that why is Storm the only person drawn with No Eyes. But they are white symbolizing she is using her powers. Is it THAT hard to draw Storm with Blue eyes??? Everyone has actually eyes but Storm..........

I don’t get it. Storm is not using her powers 24/7 ya’know.
    This is a pet peeve of mine. It's like their too lazy to draw her eyes or too ignorant to know that she actually has blue eyes. Either way it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Storm's my #1 tho.

I'm neutral on Emma. I don't love her but I don't hate her either. She's just meh for me (but not in a negative way). But that cover IS fire. I love how Ororo seems to be taking command.

Got excited with Uncanny yesterday I forgot that in AOXM the X-Offices recognized her as a GOD. I'm floating on cloud 9 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like when Ororo punches Emma in the face.

lolol me too.

what are you guys hoping to see from Hickman in his portrayal of Ororo now that the age of x is over?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what are you guys hoping to see from Hickman in his portrayal of Ororo now that the age of x is over?
    Good question!

I would love it if he gave Storm had her own team and he brings her back to a confident leader, but I'm also hoping he does something new and exciting with her, take her down a path she hasn't been before.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Good question!

I would love it if he gave Storm had her own team and he brings her back to a confident leader, but I'm also hoping he does something new and exciting with her, take her down a path she hasn't been before.
    in terms of the new team idea, what would their mandate be? and in terms of something new what do you think can or could be done that we have not seen in the xbooks?

just looking at this cover and it seems like Ororo is giving a speech to a large crowd of people. you can see some of the people viewing her from behind. perhaps Ororo will be leading a faction of mutants under Hickman's pen. Looks very interesting.

I just want her to be a prominent voice and influence, that cover conveys exactly what she should be.

I'm down for Storm, Goddess of the Techno-Treehouse. Bring it Hickman!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Storm, Emma and Exodus can lead to a powerful team of Mutants.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love Emma. While I don't care for how she's been portrayed in the X-world for a very long time, up to recently...I blame the shoddy writers...She's always been one of my faves, ever since her villainous days.
    I could definitely see her and Storm on the same team, working together for the greater good...as they've done in the past.
    (I'm so glad that HiX-Man will be ignoring much of the recent X-shenanigans, for the most part, and starting with a new, cleaner slate).

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It sucks that Uncanny was so bad bc Austen had a pretty solid cast

Really or are you just shading it? Uncanny was the original and sold better than X-treme by a significant amount. Hard that a person wouldnt know that it was still going
    Late comment but nope not shading. I really had no idea. I thought Morrison's run was the main book.