Page 241 of 642 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 9629
  1. #3601
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you are making my point about having to make another wait and see approach. we fans have been here too many times. it would be nice if for once the xoffices proved us wrong but I'm not holding my breathe. on another note fearless is out tomorrow. I hope it is good.
    Nothing but the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    babies..... I got some teas about out gurl and some of you are gonna love it while others are gonna hate it.

    we are entering the age of storm!!!!
    You have my attention.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-23-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  2. #3602
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,736

    Default

    Some spoilers about omega level mutants:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen..._mutant_major/



    dont click if you dont want to be spoiled. fair warning.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  3. #3603
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Some spoilers about omega level mutants:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen..._mutant_major/



    dont click if you dont want to be spoiled. fair warning.
    I'm cool with the list. I also agree with a poster that Nathan, Rachel and Jasper should be on the list.

    Unless their excluded because _________ name is just a place holder.

    Like Jean for telepathy...
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  4. #3604
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Some spoilers about omega level mutants:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen..._mutant_major/



    dont click if you dont want to be spoiled. fair warning.
    That list NEEDS to be longer.

    I don't understand why Kid Omega gets a spot over Betsy and Emma and Rachel. Any of these 3 would mop the floor with him.
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  5. #3605
    Fantastic Member twisted sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Some spoilers about omega level mutants:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen..._mutant_major/



    dont click if you dont want to be spoiled. fair warning.
    I can understand that definition. I think most of us were defining omega level in that fashion.

  6. #3606
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Heya Storm experts! I have a question regarding her costume.

    I'm making a custom figure with a cloth cape and I can't for the life of me figure out how her first costume' cape (Dave Cockrum design) actually looks due to the massive amount of discrepancies. Is it attached to her gold bands? Does it hang down like her current capes or does it go over her like a poncho? Is it more like wings (so shorter on the back and longer down each arm)?

  7. #3607
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Very pleased with the list as well and marauders makes so much sense now. Storm is on THE team.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  8. #3608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsyButterfly View Post
    Heya Storm experts! I have a question regarding her costume.

    I'm making a custom figure with a cloth cape and I can't for the life of me figure out how her first costume' cape (Dave Cockrum design) actually looks due to the massive amount of discrepancies. Is it attached to her gold bands? Does it hang down like her current capes or does it go over her like a poncho? Is it more like wings (so shorter on the back and longer down each arm)?
    The Cockrum design is unique compared to her later capes. It is more like a poncho.



    It was in Byrne's design that the cape became more like distinct wings, and later incarnations of her cape follow that more closely. If I were to do a Cockrum cape, I would use something very soft like silk or light rayon. The sewing has to be well done, otherwise you will get lots of pinching.



    The neck and central yellow pipping can be the seam/closure, with the two 'wings' radiating from there, and then that w like shape on the back attaching to her bottoms. The one below is a lot better sown/trimmed, but the back of the poncho should attach to her bottoms, and the 'wings' should be a bit fuller.

    Last edited by yogaflame; 07-23-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  9. #3609
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    703

    Default

    I like that list.. It makes sense.. But where is time manipulation? Why is telepathy twice? I really would expect Jean to be the Omega telekinetic not Exodus but I guess he has to get a feat lol. I have a few questions though.. Would Empathy or teleportation get its own category? What about shape shifting(metamorph)? And as far as Storm, I really see her as energy manipulation not weather controlling(as she is much more than lighting bolts) but I guess that is the route they are taking..

  10. #3610
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That list NEEDS to be longer.

    I don't understand why Kid Omega gets a spot over Betsy and Emma and Rachel. Any of these 3 would mop the floor with him.
    I think its more shocking he got it over Rachel.. Emma has already shown that Rachel is more powerful but she is more skilled.. I think Betsy while powerful will be going a different route as she uses her telepathy along with the otherworld magic to be a major player.. Poor Rach tho.. all that power to be jobbed out by Kid Omega..But what about ProF X? He has always been That Telepath.. so hmmm

  11. #3611
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,869

    Default

    Her weather powers are so underrated and they can be better and bring more utility than just being a lighting turret.
    They to me way more original and cool
    My opinions are my own

  12. #3612
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Nothing but the truth.

    You have my attention.
    I think.you have seen the teas hope it was hot enough for you lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm cool with the list. I also agree with a poster that Nathan, Rachel and Jasper should be on the list.

    Unless their excluded because _________ name is just a place holder.

    Like Jean for telepathy...
    yea im.not sure this list is even correct. someone mentioned who read the issues there were some things wrong so tomorrow all will be revealed.

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That list NEEDS to be longer.

    I don't understand why Kid Omega gets a spot over Betsy and Emma and Rachel. Any of these 3 would mop the floor with him.

    I don't think so. if everyone is omega it takes away from the meaning imho.

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I can understand that definition. I think most of us were defining omega level in that fashion.
    yea I have one little gripe but will wait until the issue officially drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Very pleased with the list as well and marauders makes so much sense now. Storm is on THE team.
    were more spoilers revealed what did I miss?

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The Cockrum design is unique compared to her later capes. It is more like a poncho.



    It was in Byrne's design that the cape became more like distinct wings, and later incarnations of her cape follow that more closely. If I were to do a Cockrum cape, I would use something very soft like silk or light rayon. The sewing has to be well done, otherwise you will get lots of pinching.



    The neck and central yellow pipping can be the seam/closure, with the two 'wings' radiating from there, and then that w like shape on the back attaching to her bottoms. The one below is a lot better sown/trimmed, but the back of the poncho should attach to her bottoms, and the 'wings' should be a bit fuller.

    very detailed and thorough post. you are the best love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I like that list.. It makes sense.. But where is time manipulation? Why is telepathy twice? I really would expect Jean to be the Omega telekinetic not Exodus but I guess he has to get a feat lol. I have a few questions though.. Would Empathy or teleportation get its own category? What about shape shifting(metamorph)? And as far as Storm, I really see her as energy manipulation not weather controlling(as she is much more than lighting bolts) but I guess that is the route they are taking..
    you are making the one thing I had issues with but again i want to hold off until I can read the issue. what grinds my gears is that empirically how her powers work us always forgotten. she manipulates energy which results in weather manipulation. she wouldnt be able to manipulate em fields or solar winds for instance if she was solely a weather manipulator.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #3613
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Very pleased with the list as well and marauders makes so much sense now. Storm is on THE team.
    Help me understand how this impacted your understanding of the Marauders.

  14. #3614
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Help me understand how this impacted your understanding of the Marauders.
    that was my question. unless there were some additional spoilers somewhere.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  15. #3615
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Hello all. What a great time to be a Storm fan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •