Page 242 of 662 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that was my question. unless there were some additional spoilers somewhere.
    spoilers:
    there were additional spoilers below that said Xavier created a cure for most human diseases and also it prolonged human life but only nations that recognized Karakoa as a soverign nation would have access to it. That said what better way to transport it to nations and get a look at if those nations are respecting mutant rights or just saying so to get the drug. Basically Storm is the powerhouse of this team and Kitty is proably the diplomat which she went to school for. Also as a nation mutants will need to trade with other countries to get things they themselves aren't producing. Basically marauders will have a target on them by all of the MU
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Hello all. What a great time to be a Storm fan.
    Welcome to the Storm Appreciation !

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    there were additional spoilers below that said Xavier created a cure for most human diseases and also it prolonged human life but only nations that recognized Karakoa as a soverign nation would have access to it. That said what better way to transport it to nations and get a look at if those nations are respecting mutant rights or just saying so to get the drug. Basically Storm is the powerhouse of this team and Kitty is proably the diplomat which she went to school for. Also as a nation mutants will need to trade with other countries to get things they themselves aren't producing. Basically marauders will have a target on them by all of the MU
    end of spoilers
    hmmm interesting. I guess we will find out. tomorrow is going to be a great day for storm fans if the spoilers are true and if fearless is amazing!!

Hello all. What a great time to be a Storm fan.
    welcome to the forum beloved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Welcome to the Storm Appreciation !
    where have you been??

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow Storm fans. It’s an honor. It’s a bit weird being amongst you guys instead of lurking.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow Storm fans. It’s an honor. It’s a bit weird being amongst you guys instead of lurking.
    lolol you're welcome!!! why have you been lurking for so long???

are you a recent storm fan in terms of comics or have you been following the character for awhile now?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Welcome hun

BANNED

lolol you're welcome!!! why have you been lurking for so long???

are you a recent storm fan in terms of comics or have you been following the character for awhile now?
    It’s been a little over ten years that I’ve dabbled in comics as a hobby. Before that, I had only played every video game I could find to play as Storm. I always thought I had an unhealthy obsession with her. Then one day I was doing a YouTube search of some of her power videos and one of them said she was now queen of somewhere called Wakanda. Naturally, I was confused. I did more digging and that led me to the comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Welcome hun
    Thank you so much.

It’s been a little over ten years that I’ve dabbled in comics as a hobby. Before that, I had only played every video game I could find to play as Storm. I always thought I had an unhealthy obsession with her. Then one day I was doing a YouTube search of some of her power videos and one of them said she was now queen of somewhere called Wakanda. Naturally, I was confused. I did more digging and that led me to the comics.

Thank you so much.
    very interesting. which comics have you followed with her in it?? and speaking of game are you getting mua???

where have you been??

Lol being a jaded bitch. I read up on all the posts.

The omega level list is interesting. It would be great if they just make it official in the comics but.....I have no faith in these writers. I read all of this hype on Duggan but his tweets sounds just like Guggenheim, Lemire, Bendis, Aaron....it goes on and on. Either way I'll see the fan reaction before I even consider buying anything.

BANNED

very interesting. which comics have you followed with her in it?? and speaking of game are you getting mua???
    I’m currently following her in Black Panther and Shuri. I really enjoy the vibe energy I get from her presence in the BP universe. Her new position in Wakandan hierarchy is really something to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol being a jaded bitch. I read up on all the posts.

The omega level list is interesting. It would be great if they just make it official in the comics but.....I have no faith in these writers. I read all of this hype on Duggan but his tweets sounds just like Guggenheim, Lemire, Bendis, Aaron....it goes on and on. Either way I'll see the fan reaction before I even consider buying anything.
    what got you jaded boo??

and I'm right there with you. I read the spoilers for issue tomorrow and though it sounds interesting (really interesting actually) but storm didnt have any real presence.

I’m currently following her in Black Panther and Shuri. I really enjoy the vibe energy I get from her presence in the BP universe. Her new position in Wakandan hierarchy is really something to ponder.

what is it about her inclusion there that has you reflecting in the way you have?

I love the premise of Marauders, it is very not X-Men to an extent, which I like.

spoilers:

And it seems that Storm fans everywhere are not even surprised once the new Omega list comes out. It's like an open secret at this point, lmao.

I don't follow Jean though, but I would think she's also an Omega-level telekinetic? I thought she was a TK first than a TP. But it would make sense she's an Omega-level TP if the criteria is to be able to host the PF. That's why Quentin fits that bill.

What I'm more curious is how they're going to classify Emma Frost and Betsy who are both classified as Omega-level telepaths, but have no capacity to hold the PF? And then there's Rachel, who used to be the host and not on that list...It's OOT, but I'm really fascinated.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by sugarfree; 07-23-2019 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I love the premise of Marauders, it is very not X-Men to an extent, which I like.

spoilers:

And it seems that Storm fans everywhere are not even surprised once the new Omega list comes out. It's like an open secret at this point, lmao.

I don't follow Jean though, but I would think she's also an Omega-level telekinetic? I thought she was a TK first than a TP. But it would make sense she's an Omega-level TP if the criteria is to be able to host the PF. That's why Quentin fits that bill.

What I'm more curious is how they're going to classify Emma Frost and Betsy who are both classified as Omega-level telepaths, but have no capacity to hold the PF? And then there's Rachel, who used to be the host and not on that list...It's OOT, but I'm really fascinated.
    end of spoilers
    so sugar u read the issue already??? did you enjoy it
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-23-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I'll have to read it but nothing you said changes my original opinion about the book.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I think Jean's name is just a placeholder for Omega level telepaths. She not the only omega level telepath in the universe but she probably the most prominent...next to Xavier.

Storm's ability easily put her in the energy/matter manipulation category too.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-24-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The Cockrum design is unique compared to her later capes. It is more like a poncho.

>snip<
    Ahh, okay thank you!. So when her hands are down the cape hangs over the front like a cloak, instead of hanging back like in some of her usual designs (most modern ones), meaning that the shoulder-to-hand (or cuff) part is also long or at least the exact length from shoulder to cuff. If it's longer, then it can fall over her front like a cloak. This custom doll seems to fit a version of that..

The Wolverine & The X-Men cartoon design seems to mimic the shape, without the chest closure and without being connected to the bands. Longer to the sides (more dramatic and wing-like) and that peak is supposed to evoke the W connection on the Cockrum design, except it's loose