Page 246 of 662 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 9921

Finally found the post that is claiming news about Storm in the MCU! If this is true in any way... then it appears Kevin Feige directly requested that Ryan Coogler include Storm in BP2. If anyone is able to verify the veracity of this somehow... idk what I would do with myself. This would simply be too much positive Storm news to handle in one day, I’d probably fall over from a stroke before nightfall.

https://twitter.com/defiantinsideme/...323575296?s=21
    Last edited by Ororo101; 07-24-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I already picked up the issue. I cant wait to finally read the issue. such a good day to be a storm fan .

You betta read those issues as soon as you get home!!! Been checkin back for your reactions since 11am smh! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I haven't read any of the books but can I just post this here:

how many times were we called crazy, fanboys? trolled even by fellow or so called storm fans?? muh gawdess, muh FEATZ?!? EVERYTHING we claimed to be true has been verified and substantiated. Ororo is a goddess and Omega. Bow down B!TCHES!!
    If only I was still doing Vs. Debates.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Just gave you a follow. also i think i follow you on tumblr also, but i don't go on there that much anymore.

Aw thank you! Love following my Storm fam on other platforms, always nice to see past past the forums and into our real lives. I’ll go and give you a follow back.

P.S- what’s your tumblr name? I don’t go on there nearly as often now since... the Great Purge. LMAO

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Finally found the post that is claiming news about Storm in the MCU! If this is true in any way... then it appears Kevin Feige directly requested that Ryan Coogler include Storm in BP2. If anyone is able to verify the veracity of this somehow... idk what I would do with myself. This would simply be too much positive Storm news to handle in one day, I’d probably fall over from a stroke before nightfall.

Yeah, I can deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No but whoever was writing Black Panther 2 has pre empted this and inserted Storm into the story. He likes Ana Naomi King for Storm.
    I am not sure they are going to let Ryan K. cast Storm. I think they may wait to get a director for the X-Men movies and have that person be involved in the casting.

Aw thank you! Love following my Storm fam on other platforms, always nice to see past past the forums and into our real lives. I’ll go and give you a follow back.

P.S- what’s your tumblr name? I don’t go on there nearly as often now since... the Great Purge. LMAO
    Yeah, tumblr just isn't the same anymore.
    Last edited by Celestial; 09-03-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm about to go in sensory overload. it's too much damn news in one day for me to handle!!!!

You betta read those issues as soon as you get home!!! Been checkin back for your reactions since 11am smh! Lol
    lmfao lololol Chile ok now you have me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    If only I was still doing Vs. Debates.
    you can always come back.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am not sure they are going to let Ryan K. cast Storm. I think they may wait to get a director for the X-Men movies and have that person be involved in the casting.
    either way I think it's awesome news all the press that ororo is getting. I dont think I can get too excited though until they confirm she will be in the movie.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Well, I’ve officially died. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Attachment 85042

Well, I’ve officially died. Bye.

Attachment 85042
    Chile where you getting all these teas from??

also indent really care for that artist. it looks like the person who dre the major x interior .

Giving that BK2 isn't slated until 2022, I wouldn't be surprised if they started gradually introducing a few mutants. I think it would be amazing if Storm was the first character cast. I think/hope Disney is smart enough to know her value. And if they (as Feige states) want the mutants to be different from what we've seen before, I think focusing on characters that were undeserved by Fox is a great start.

So a goddess and Omega level, things we all already knew.
    Let's keep this up oh and that Marvel epilogue panel was so beautiful.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 07-24-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Now THIS is the cover they should have lead with.

Love It!
    Last edited by aaronchase; 07-24-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HAHAHA I sense a shift in the Wind for Storm.
    I hope so, it seems Marvel and even Kevin are just waiting for GODDESS to hit the big screen.

So many people are waiting for her, a proper 'her'.

Also Aja King would kill it.
    Her or Wakeema Hollis are my picks.