Page 248 of 662 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    Can u please share the scan of that forgotton wakanda god and the mini cover?
    Attachment 85056

Here’s the god he was talking about.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Attachment 85056

Here’s the god he was talking about.
    personally this might possibly be the villian that wakanda needs HADARI YAO to defeat

BANNED

personally this might possibly be the villian that wakanda needs HADARI YAO to defeat
    That’s what I think.

I think The Hadari Yao will Fight the Forgotten Cheetah God of Wakanda.

Spectacular Member

Storm’s omega power is described as simply WEATHER MANIPULATION?Personally I would prefer her power as ECOLOGICAL EMPATHY,ororo can generate connection between herself and the environment,the nature itself even the whole universe/reality
    to control them.That would perfectly explain why she could talk to plants ,make two tigers fight for her unconditionally,sense life energy etc.But that omega power list is just mutant power so ororo’s magical potential,godhood don’t count.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s what I think.

I think The Hadari Yao will Fight the Forgotten Cheetah God of Wakanda.
    Black panther still has 4 issues to be launched right?I wonder when will issue 14 be released

Storm’s omega power is described as simply WEATHER MANIPULATION?Personally I would prefer her power as ECOLOGICAL EMPATHY,ororo can generate connection between herself and the environment,the nature itself even the whole universe/reality
    to control them.That would perfectly explain why she could talk to plants ,make two tigers fight for her unconditionally,sense life energy etc.But that omega power list is just mutant power so ororo’s magical potential,godhood don’t count.
    My guess is to not make it more complex than it already is. Weather Manipulation for her, based off on the Omega class' definition, is without upper limit. We've seen her not just create weather effects but being able to use each individual elements down to their molecules to fit her needs. I think that's a lot to uncover just from there.

It would've been interesting if Hickman account for her other special traits, but I guess they want to be more specific and not all over the place. Plus, that power description fits Meggan perfectly, tbh.

---

On another note, chile, there's so much to backread. It's like the Storm thread has been revitalized!

I hope the rumor for BP2 and Naomi King being a potential Storm has me shook. Ugh, I hope this is true. I can't wait for Ororo be in some hot Wakandan haute coutre chile!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Merciful Goddess!!!!! I can't believe all of this glorious and wonderful Ororo news we have all been so blessed to see. So I want to give a recap of all the books I've read today

HoX
    I must say this was probably one of the most well written and entertaining xbooks I've read in ages. The positive reviews the book has received is well deserved. It was entertaining, cohesive, well-written, and left me wanting more. I haven't felt that way in a long time reading the xbooks. There was virtually zero Ororo outside the announce of her being an omega mutant but even with this I'm so very curious to know her place in all of this. I honestly dont see Ororo aligning to what Krakoa as a nation means and I want to know more of her thoughts as to why she chose to tag along especially considering her main squeeze is a mutant. overall I give this a 10 out of 10 but if you are looking to read this solely for Storm save your money.

Fearless
    The first part of this story was about the three main heroes Sue, Carol, and Ororo. While Sue's portion reflected on her ties to her family, and Carol's reflected on her ties to space Ororo I felt had the more reflective and moving story. There was so much being said in the few panels that we saw. Maybe I felt this way because of the parallels I saw to what is happening in America. An occupant of the highest office telling 4 minority women of color to go back to where they were from seemed awfully familiar to the Canadian men who told her she didnt belong there. This also seemed similar to the southern border crisis. The men were never a threat to her but it was powerful to see her fight for a land, culture, and tradition the men who were born their couldnt appreciate. Her words in this story were just as powerful as the rocks powered by wind she commanded. Yet after dispelled the threat the vulnerability she showed ad she pondered the excess of man left me as a reader kind of hopeless. Will we ever have enough? Truly the best of the three storylines and I'm sincerely not saying this just as a storm fan. it was a great read. 8 out 10 simply because the other half of the book I didnt even read.

Epilogue
    All I can say is wow. The artwork along was simply breathtaking. It was both current yet felt classic at the same time. The idea behind the story was really creative. Seeing a story we all know told from the perspective of bystanders looking at our heroes in action was a great twist. Ororo transmuting her outfit via lightning, soaring to the top of the skyscraper to save Scott, and destroying the sentinel was gorgeous. However, seeing the reaction of the citizens in complete awe of Ororos power and her total control was so heartening as a reader. To see these elements that Claremomt originally told depicted in a fresh, new and invigorating manner for readers who may have never read the original just made me smile. It was short but oh was it sweet. This is definitely a 10/10. I got Vkaremomt revamped and it added beautifully to a story one that was already wonderfully told.

I must say, the xoffices have gotten me and others her so many times in the past but with what Coates has done as well as what I've gotten just today along with the confirmation of her being omega, stories both from the past and present that capture the essence of the character definitely gives me hope we have great things to look forward to my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    My guess is to not make it more complex than it already is. Weather Manipulation for her, based off on the Omega class' definition, is without upper limit. We've seen her not just create weather effects but being able to use each individual elements down to their molecules to fit her needs. I think that's a lot to uncover just from there.

It would've been interesting if Hickman account for her other special traits, but I guess they want to be more specific and not all over the place. Plus, that power description fits Meggan perfectly, tbh.

---

On another note, chile, there's so much to backread. It's like the Storm thread has been revitalized!

I hope the rumor for BP2 and Naomi King being a potential Storm has me shook. Ugh, I hope this is true. I can't wait for Ororo be in some hot Wakandan haute coutre chile!
    my only issue with her classification is that ignores how her powers actually work. we all know she perceives energy/forces which one of the main manifestations of this is weather phenomenon. I hope in all if this that key aspect is not loss.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If Aja Naomi King is Storm, do you think she has chemistry with Chadwick Boseman? I think this is significant too. But first and foremost, Storm has to be perfectly cast on its own without consideration to BP. But would love chemistry to be overwhelming.

Okay.

So lot of Storm yay.

FIRST.
    Storm is confirmed to be Omega. Long time coming.
    My only gripe is we didn't get an in Story reveal and showcase as others have gotten over the years.

SECOND

House of X was a great Opening looking to see how this comes together and wraps up.

THIRD
    FEARLESS

Was over all ok. I wish her formal speech was a little more conversational instead of Shakespearian.

I would have just packed up my stuff and just went home after that throw.
    Attachment 85066
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Attachment 85066
    That made me lol but to his credit he was throwing against the wind because of storm. You can see all the rocks floating over the three men blowing the opposite way he threw. Most likely a wind some just in case they had guns.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post

---

I agree. Remember, she was able to manipulate elements and environments outside a biosphere, when she's out in space. Actually, I think she maybe more powerful in space as long as she's in a solar system where she can affect solar energy. She can gather stray hydrogen, super lightning attacks, and created localized atmospheres.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Attachment 85066
    I got a good laugh out of that throw too. Although Storm was creating wind to counter it, it was still funny.

I haven't read Epilogue yet because all I can do is stare at that wonderful pic of Ororo. I'm going to try to actually read it today.

Fearless and HOX were great reads though.

It is possible.

But last issue they mentioned that the Orisha had returned to Wakanda (except Bast, who is still with T'challa) so who knows.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html