Page 251 of 662 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    If there was some type of scenario that sets up an alliance like that, I’d think three separate investigations into krakoa would set these three along the same path. All for different motivations of course. I honestly think Emma would jump at the chance to one up Xavier, for sure. If for no other reason than to prove that she’s capable of keeping up with the best of them.
    you know this is plausible and we havent seen her yet. but I think this will take a while for the heroes to figure out assuming Xavier has dubious motives for his nation
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    do we know the last part for sure though?
    We're one issue in we know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We're one issue in we know nothing.
    exactly. so we would have to go on a lot of assumptions. my original point is assuming Xavier is coming from a place of wanting to help mutants. I do believe if he is doing as you say then Emma and ororo could come together to unify against a common threat. however I think the omegas may be protected to feed krakoa and ororo may already be compromised. it may take characters like Emma to free them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

black panther 14 preview

I'm loving that BP book

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I'm loving that BP book
    by the goddess me as well beloved.

BANNED

The only thing that would make this preview anymore glorious, is if Storm was a shade or three darker.

Astonishing Member

I haven't kept up with BP since T'challa went to space but damn that preview made me want to jump back in I love that Storm is such a prominent character in the book! I see on the cover she's wearing her outfit from X-Men Red does that mean this takes place sometime during or after that time period?

Also with the big moves being made by the X-Men in HoX and the fact that Storm is on the cover of HoX #6 (looking commanding and badass btw) do you think Marvel will FINALLY acknowledge her relationship with T'challa over in Hickman's run?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I'm loving that BP book
    I'm not. For a freaking space opera, it is tedious and boring. Coates occasionally has some good ideas, but he can't write comics to save his life.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    The only thing that would make this preview anymore glorious, is if Storm was a shade or three darker.
    indeed. oan tchalla looking like a full course meal.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I haven't kept up with BP since T'challa went to space but damn that preview made me want to jump back in I love that Storm is such a prominent character in the book! I see on the cover she's wearing her outfit from X-Men Red does that mean this takes place sometime during or after that time period?

Also with the big moves being made by the X-Men in HoX and the fact that Storm is on the cover of HoX #6 (looking commanding and badass btw) do you think Marvel will FINALLY acknowledge her relationship with T'challa over in Hickman's run?
    it's not clear when this takes place but it would have to had occured eith4r during or post red. I also love how she has become such a pillar to the wakandan mythos. coates has done such a great job weaving her in to the journey t'challa as the bp.

hmm I would hope the relationship is acknowledged. Hickman mentioned he tries to aligh with canon so I would hope at some point its mentioned.

indeed. oan tchalla looking like a full course meal.
    Hmmm.

exactly. so we would have to go on a lot of assumptions. my original point is assuming Xavier is coming from a place of wanting to help mutants. I do believe if he is doing as you say then Emma and ororo could come together to unify against a common threat. however I think the omegas may be protected to feed krakoa and ororo may already be compromised. it may take characters like Emma to free them.
    Knowing nothing really so it’s obviously speculation but if the Omegas/X-men are comprised in some way and Ororo is already affected... that could lead to one of two possible outcomes with the cover we got for the last issue of HoX. Either Ororo is going to break free of the influence somehow, possibly with Emma and Exodus on her side, help lead a rebellion against Krakoa, Xavier, or whoever/whatever caused the undo influence leading into Dawn of X. Orrrrrr Ororo will be a key figure used by the influence as an Omega to activate whatever nefarious plan is in place. I’m really hoping for the former but... if done right... I wouldn’t be mad at the latter either tbh. We love a good Dark Goddess. Just hope it would be something she could recover from!

Is it just me or does Shuri give Ororo a sideways look after T’challa says “of my loved ones” while looking at Storm. What’s that about? Ol’ crow girl betta check her lipstick before she gone catch an attitude.

Mighty Member

I think its great that so many actresses want to play Storm. But I also think its sad that there are so few roles for Black actresses to play in the X men movies.. Its Storm, then Monet, then CeCe then Frenzy, Tempo(presently dead), Oya, Cipher, Decay(MIA), Hub (depowered), M twins( living it up in limbo). Is this all we have after 40 plus years.

I wondered why CC didnt introduce a female Black mutant during New Mutants.. That will always bug me.. She even could have been a Hellion.its like that generation has no Black girls and just Sunspot as the lone Black male.

Also the art above is gorgeous.. You really can tell when artist know how to draw Black people well.