Page 254 of 662 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ya'll getting older and older with these casting choice. I'm expecting to see viola davis next.
    exactly! I was like "Do they know X-men is being reintroduced to the world. We don't need a Storm that looks older than all of the x-men including Prof. X lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    LOVE these!! Lololol
    lol the first one has over 200 retweets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I knew black twitter would show out when this news hit. These reactions had me hollering!

There’s something about the youthful roundedness of young actresses that don’t give me the established cheekbones, full lips, big almond eyes, and the tapered chin that to me screams African Glamour. Our people are the first people and the strongest African features have some of the most exotic and ancient beauty to them. So anyone who can inhabit that AND be young and act? I’m down for.
    Anok Yai is the closest physical embodiment of Ororo I'm aware of. She's 5'10", born in Egypt of South Sudanese ancestry, but American, and she's 21. She's a model, so I have no idea if she can act at all, but in terms of look(other than being so model skinny), she's the one to follow.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

That list pic of the model SCREAMS Storm.

Here's a 2 minute photomanip to push it even further.

Attachment 85147

BANNED

I’ll take it. Something about that last one reminds me of Coipel Storm.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

hmmm nah. shes beautiful but not really screaming storm to me.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    me either but i couldn't think of a kind way to say what i thought so thank you.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Nice! Let me know what you think, I’m curious!

Yeah I feel that too, for sure. But like I said, just like Daenerys could’ve been a BOMB villain in GoT8 if well written I’m beyond down for a Dark Storm that is reeeaaalllyyyy well done. Could you imagine if that Emma&Exodus cover was Storm announcing a mutant offensive against the world? I would be SHOOK lol.

Damnnnnnn not VIOLA!!! Lmaooo okay so Yetide might be on the older side of what they’re aiming for if Naomi King is the age range but she has the acting chops, the accent, the demeanor, and most of the look for me. Naomi Campbell IS Ororo incarnated into human form but we know she can’t act well enough and her accent is insurmountable. Naomi King is beautiful but to me she rings through as a girl. There was always something mature, almost timeless about Ororo’s beauty for me. Like even when she was a teenage Goddess of the Plains, those panels still gave her a look of wisdom, beauty, and grace beyond her years. There’s something about the youthful roundedness of young actresses that don’t give me the established cheekbones, full lips, big almond eyes, and the tapered chin that to me screams African Glamour. Our people are the first people and the strongest African features have some of the most exotic and ancient beauty to them. So anyone who can inhabit that AND be young and act? I’m down for.
    the mutants making an offensive against the world could lead to the dystopian future seen ine the preview of powers of x. but seeing wreck shit would always be a plus to me lolol shooketh indeed!!!

For any of y’all fellow Pose fans out there! Lolol

Attachment 85132
    I will say though, she is beautiful and stands out in a crowd just like Ororo does.

Attachment 85133

Attachment 85134

Attachment 85135
    no shade love the gurls but:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I remember as a kid getting Marvel Age and there was a cover where there was a black girl on it. It was doing the time Warlock and Sunspot was members of the Fallen Angels. I don't know why it fell through but I think there was a plan to add a black girl on the team.
    Attachment 85137
    Chile outside of the perception black characters arent appealing I have no idea why. u know the name of the character?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    The comparisons between Electra Abundance and Storm are slim and make me suspicious. You all realize she’s a sympathetic villain, correct?
    who is electra abundance?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

me either but i couldn't think of a kind way to say what i thought so thank you.
    lololol of course boo. but I still want to know your thoughts lolol

I think it's going to be hella hard to cast ororo. not only does the woman need to be able to act but she needs to be fierce, regal-looking, beautiful, tall, slim but also athletic. I'm sure there is a woman out there; there are many beautiful woman but will that look necessarily translate into all the characteristics that make up storm is what will be hard to achieve.

lololol of course boo. but I still want to know your thoughts lolol

I think it's going to be hella hard to cast ororo. not only does the woman need to be able to act but she needs to be fierce, regal-looking, beautiful, tall, slim but also athletic. I'm sure there is a woman out there; there are many beautiful woman but will that look necessarily translate into all the characteristics that make up storm is what will be hard to achieve.
    i mean i think the woman is beautiful but her beauty doesn't say universal to me. Just what i know of storm and also after seeing the painted essentials when you see Storm your suppose to say wow. Her name means beauty and no matter who you are, if your the most racist person in the world in my mind when she see storm your like "wow, she is absolutely stunning" Maybe that is hard to find with the need for regality and athleticism as you mention but those are the qualities i can't give up on if i'm hoping to finally see live action Stprm done right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

i mean i think the woman is beautiful but her beauty doesn't say universal to me. Just what i know of storm and also after seeing the painted essentials when you see Storm your suppose to say wow. Her name means beauty and no matter who you are, if your the most racist person in the world in my mind when she see storm your like "wow, she is absolutely stunning" Maybe that is hard to find with the need for regality and athleticism as you mention but those are the qualities i can't give up on if i'm hoping to finally see live action Stprm done right.
    yea. maybe this is why Halle berry was ultimately chosen to play storm as she was a household name based upon her looks. however even though Halle was beautiful she was not regal or fierce looking and of course way to light to play the part. I would agree with the sentiment we as fans shouldnt give up on wanting to all of the qualities that make up ororo.

Who screams Storm to you? Show me better(and under 30).

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Who screams Storm to you? Show me better(and under 30).
    well I've already mentioned the prototype. a woman who was a blend of Iman and naomi Campbell would possess the ideal look for me.