Page 255 of 662 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Who screams Storm to you? Show me better(and under 30).
    i expect something like Attachment 85152 but maybe 2 shades darker. it's up to marvel to not rely on known actors and seek out potential and get the right acting coach. I don't think a perfect Storm casting call should be liimited by known actresses.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i expect something like Attachment 85152 but maybe 2 shades darker. it's up to marvel to not rely on known actors and seek out potential and get the right acting coach. I don't think a perfect Storm casting call should be liimited by known actresses.
    yes yes yes!!! if she was a few shades darker should be perfect.

women from Somali (if dark enough) I think is where would find our Ororo:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-26-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes yes yes!!! if she was a few shades darker should be perfect.

women from Somali (if dark enough) I think is where would find our Ororo:

we are so on the same page on this. she screams storm to me It's on marvel to get the casting right and train the talent if necessary. Acting is a skill.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Both of your ladies are very pretty, but I don't see how they are more "Storm" than Anok.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    we are so on the same page on this. she screams storm to me It's on marvel to get the casting right and train the talent if necessary. Acting is a skill.
    that is going to be the problem, finding a woman who possess the acting skills and the beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Both of your ladies are very pretty, but I don't see how they are more "Storm" than Anok.
    hmmm I'm not sure how to describe it but she doesnt give it to me. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I kind of feel like I wouldn't mind them skipping the white hair. I know it's iconic but I kind of hate the wigs that they have to use to make it happen. Well, hopefully the MCU hair stylists can do something that won't actually ruin the poor actresses hair.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I kind of feel like I wouldn't mind them skipping the white hair. I know it's iconic but I kind of hate the wigs that they have to use to make it happen. Well, hopefully the MCU hair stylists can do something that won't actually ruin the poor actresses hair.
    unfortunately it wouldnt be ororo without it and the mcu would invest in the wigs lol

unfortunately it wouldnt be ororo without it and the mcu would invest in the wigs lol
    yeah, they would actually get the actress decent wigs that flatter the actress rather than look silly.

I really hope they bring in Storm early, even in Black Panther 2 or something. It would be nice to have her be one of the first X-Men to appear in the MCU.

Spectacular Member

Respectfully, some of these girls being posted have way too soft of facial features IMO. My mental image of Storm has sharper features. I need cheekbones that can cut through glass.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTaj View Post
    Respectfully, some of these girls being posted have way too soft of facial features IMO. My mental image of Storm has sharper features. I need cheekbones that can cut through glass.
    I actually just want a really good actress that can pull off Storm's iconic dialogue. She needs to sound and feel like a goddess when she uses her powers full out. Give me an amazing actress who dominates the scene and I would be happy regardless.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I actually just want a really good actress that can pull off Storm's iconic dialogue. She needs to sound and feel like a goddess when she uses her powers full out. Give me an amazing actress who dominates the scene and I would be happy regardless.
    Well yes this is all with the stipulation that the acting has to be on point first. Talk about her appearance should really be occurring with the assumption that the person (even if theoretical) would be able to embody the character appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTaj View Post
    Well yes this is all with the stipulation that the acting has to be on point first. Talk about her appearance should really be occurring with the assumption that the person (even if theoretical) would be able to embody the character appropriately.
    This is the same reason why I don't want Storm, Jean, and Scott to be teenagers. I prefer them in their mid to late 20's so they have some acting presence and they can carry a scene properly. I personally hate the way Marvel just keeps regurgitating kid Spiderman, do that with Miles, and use an adult Peter for once.

There are lots of great younger X-characters, Storm, Jean, and Scott should be the teachers and leaders of the new generation, they should be the icons that the younger mutants look up to and admire.

In the front where she belongs, love it!
    Marvel is waking up a bit huh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    In the front where she belongs, love it!
    Marvel is waking up a bit huh
    Yeah, I think they are.

And I agree. Storm naturally fits in the grander scheme of Marvel Comics. She’s a very very versatile character that can blend and mesh well with any other character.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-26-2019 at 09:36 PM.