Page 259 of 662 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What the Kentucky Fried Hell is going on in this list?

Franklin can create realities, Legion can manifest random powers, Proteus' and Monarch's are so ill-defined they can respawn themselves yet they're so low. Yet Jean tops due to telekinesis?
    I would hope the reason she topped the list was due to her Phoenix connection but if telekinesis was the main reason 5hst would be really tragic lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What the Kentucky Fried Hell is going on in this list?

Franklin can create realities, Legion can manifest random powers, Proteus' and Monarch's are so ill-defined they can respawn themselves yet they're so low. Yet Jean tops due to telekinesis?
    LOL....she's not an omega level telekinetic.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I would hope the reason she topped the list was due to her Phoenix connection but if telekinesis was the main reason 5hst would be really tragic lol.
    the writer says her connection to the PF. That makes sense based on that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL....she's not an omega level telekinetic.

the writer says her connection to the PF. That makes sense based on that
    ok I didnt read the actual write-up so based upon that I would agree as well. I really wish Phoenix was not cheapened where characters such as cyclops wolverine and Emma were able to be its host. it takes away from Jean's uniqueness in being able to host it herself.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ok I didnt read the actual write-up so based upon that I would agree as well. I really wish Phoenix was not cheapened where characters such as cyclops wolverine and Emma were able to be its host. it takes away from Jean's uniqueness in being able to host it herself.
    Another reason the main articles don't make sense. If they are appealing to the casual fan Jean no longer has a connection the Phoenix Force and doesn't want it so they are giving misleading info to readers. Just like that post about House of X revealing professor X's ultimate goal for mutants. Like really? on what page. They revealed where mutants live but not the goal so yeah, I tend not to even waste my time on their articles.

Havok83 i was going to respond about the omega thing i really was but as soon as i started typing i realized i just don't care that much to be honest.

Lastly my warm up today. All the omegas together.
    Attachment 85234
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It states that it unlocks Jean's potential as it boosts up her own psionic abilities of TP and TK, whereas it tends to give other hosts additional powers rather then simply boosting them. I almost see it like a steroid, a cheat of sorts to get Jean to where she can be be much faster but she's exhibited PF level power without it. The teen version took on Galactus and won in the Generations oneshot and she did that with her psionic absorption ability to boost her TK as the PF has done in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Another reason the main articles don't make sense. If they are appealing to the casual fan Jean no longer has a connection the Phoenix Force and doesn't want it so they are giving misleading info to readers. Just like that post about House of X revealing professor X's ultimate goal for mutants. Like really? on what page. They revealed where mutants live but not the goal so yeah, I tend not to even waste my time on their articles.

Havok83 i was going to respond about the omega thing i really was but as soon as i started typing i realized i just don't care that much to be honest.

Lastly my warm up today. All the omegas together.
    Attachment 85234

and this is why I would agree it doesnt make sense to have her number 1. she has severed her ties to Phoenix and honestly Jean base level is not really impressive powerwise. her connection to Phoenix is what I thought would place her at the top.

I also love that image. storm front and center as she should always be

It states that it unlocks Jean's potential as it boosts up her own psionic abilities of TP and TK, whereas it tends to give other hosts additional powers rather then simply boosting them. I almost see it like a steroid, a cheat of sorts to get Jean to where she can be be much faster but she's exhibited PF level power without it. The teen version took on Galactus and won in the Generations oneshot and she did that with her psionic absorption ability to boost her TK as the PF has done in the past.
    when has she exhibited Phoenix level power without it? as none of the teen Jean feats technically happened; none of the abilities the teen versions exhibited were kept (angel fire wings, beast magical abilities).

when has she exhibited Phoenix level power without it? as none of the teen Jean feats technically happened; none of the abilities the teen versions exhibited were kept (angel fire wings, beast magical abilities).
    All of Teen Jean's feats technically happend. Everything that happened when the teens came to present day is canon and a part of their adult incarnations past. Extermination explained all this away. Warren may not have fire wings today but he did when he was a kid.

Teen Jean teamed up with Phoenix in Generations and took on Galactus

Galactus was beating Phoenix and Teen Jean was able to boost her powers in order to defeat him by absorbing psionic energy from all those beings around them. That was Phoenix level power without actually hosting the PF

All of Teen Jean's feats technically happend. Everything that happened when the teens came to present day is canon and a part of their adult incarnations past. Extermination explained all this away. Warren may not have fire wings today but he did when he was a kid.

Teen Jean teamed up with Phoenix in Generations and took on Galactus

Galactus was beating Phoenix and Teen Jean was able to boost her powers in order to defeat him by absorbing psionic energy from all those beings around them. That was Phoenix level power without actually hosting the PF
    Angel didn't have fire wings by the end of Extermination. Kid Cable cut them off and replaced them with the wings he took from Mimic.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Angel didn't have fire wings by the end of Extermination. Kid Cable cut them off and replaced them with the wings he took from Mimic.
    I know that. "Warren may not have fire wings today but he did when he was a kid." He lost them when he was a teen due to Kid Cable. Extermination explained everything away and why those kids are past incarnation of the characters on our pages today and not AR as was once speculated
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-29-2019 at 12:25 PM.

BANNED

what would your order be??
    Well as I said before this list does not make sense. All of the Reality Warpers should be grouped together and higher. IMO. So, my list is this: from Lowest to Highest.

14. Elixir
    13. Kid Omega
    12. Exodus
    11. Jean
    10. Magneto
    9. Iceman
    8. Storm
    7. Vulcan
    6. Mister M
    5. Proteus
    4. Monarch
    3. Legion
    2. Franklin
    1. Hope

The reason why I placed Hope Summers as Number 1 because if she just needs to see you use your powers or be near you. Essentially she's able to do virtually ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can, but BETTER. However, I don't think Hope should be called an Omega because she clearly has limits and a mutant(Rogue) has already surpassed her. So, whatever but due to the nature of Hope's powers she tops everyone.

Reality Warpers of the Highest Order should be next. Franklin tops them all. He literally created his own Universe at the age of 5. Where as the other reality warpers powers only seem to be limited.

Then we have the Psionic Users. At the Top Mister. M tops all Psionic Users. He's basically manipulating Psionic Energy to the sub-atomic level creating whatever he see fit. Vulcan comes next because the man is just absorbing your powers to increase his own and can suppress yours.

Next we have the Energy Power Houses: I placed Ororo as Number 8 because people who can absorb your power or mimic it or manipulate matter at a subatomic level or warp reality takes precedence over Storm's vast array of power. And why Storm is above Magneto and Iceman is because she can essentially do the EXACT same thing they can do...literally. Because Storm has no upper limits to her powers (just like they don't), and because she is not defined to just the Planet Earth alone, but extends to other planets and Dimensions etc. Storm can bring upon ANY form of Geological and Meteorological Phenomenon (Natural or Unnatural) she sees fit. IF she wanted she can essentially put the whole Planet Earth into a Brand New Ice Age or if she felt like it she could utterly destroy the Planet Earth's Electro-Magnetic Field that was protecting it from the Sun burning everyone away or a Solar Flare. Vice Versa. That's why Storm is above Magneto and Iceman.

Next we have the TK and TP of the Highest Order. Jean Takes the seat because not only is she more experience, but her powers being that it's undefined and has no upper limit she can essentially control everyone's mind on the Planet. And maybe in the Universe(IMO) Also sh is able to transcend her body into pure Psionic Energy. Kid Omega is Lame and should not be here.

Elixir is last because his powers is not as devastating as the others and doesn't have a massive effect on the Planet or Universe as a whole. However,being able to heal and bring yourself back from the dead is very powerful all in itself.

SO, that's my Opinion on how I would set the Omegas up.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-29-2019 at 01:11 PM.

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-every-omeg...eakest-ranked/

5. Storm

Despite being a close associate of the X-Men for decades, Storm has only recently received Omega-Level status. Known as the Weather Witch, she has the ability to control and manipulate weather, summoning fog, rain, hail, powerful winds, or thunderstorms as she needs.

Her powers aren’t bound to Earth, either – Storm has summoned natural energy to defeat enemies in space. Her deep connection to nature allows her to see the worlds energy and cause devastation through earthquakes and tsunamis or summon volcanic eruptions.

do you agree???
    In which title and issue has Ororo caused an earthquake and or summoned a volcanic eruption?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    In which title and issue has Ororo caused an earthquake and or summoned a volcanic eruption?
    Storm caused an Earthquake in Black Panther (1998) Issue #26:
    -In a fit of rage Storm lashes out causing an entire area to be ripped apart by; Fierce Winds, Rain, Thunder and Earthquakes.

In Storm's Solo (2014) Issue #11:
    -Storm taps deeper into the Fundamental Forces that Govern Weather and Earth causing multiple Geological and Meteorological effects around the Globe; Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Tornadoes and Blizzards.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-29-2019 at 12:46 PM.

BANNED

Just read said issue but I don't see it -- neither earthquake nor a volcanic eruption is a weather phenomenon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Just read said issue but I don't see it -- neither earthquake nor a volcanic eruption is a weather phenomenon.
    I didn't say Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions where Weather Phenomenon. I said they were Geological Phenomenon. Which Storm was still able to manipulate.

It's this one. I had the Year Wrong. Black Panther (1998) Issue #26:
    Attachment 85239
    Attachment 85240
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-29-2019 at 01:10 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's this one. I had the Year Wrong. Black Panther (1998) Issue #26:
    I said I just read the issue... My collection is sorted by title and then year -- it was rather easy to deduce which year you were talking about.