Page 260 of 662 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    I said I just read the issue... My collection is sorted by title and then year -- it was rather easy to deduce which year you were talking about.
    Oh ok. Then you should have saw it then.

I just posted the scans as well. It's right there Earthquake is listed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Oh ok. Then you should have saw it then.

I just posted the scans as well. It's right there Earthquake is listed.
    I don't dispute what the narrative says... An earthquake nor an eruption is a weather related phenomenon. Might as well say she can move tectonic plates and or command lava to flow with the greatest of ease anywhere on the planet.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    All of Teen Jean's feats technically happend. Everything that happened when the teens came to present day is canon and a part of their adult incarnations past. Extermination explained all this away. Warren may not have fire wings today but he did when he was a kid.

Teen Jean teamed up with Phoenix in Generations and took on Galactus

[ig]https://i1.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/20170815_184018.jpeg[/ig]

[img]https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC 8yMDIvNzA2L29yaWdpbmFsL0dFTkVSQVRJT05TX1BIT0VOSVhf MDA1LmpwZw==[/img

Galactus was beating Phoenix and Teen Jean was able to boost her powers in order to defeat him by absorbing psionic energy from all those beings around them. That was Phoenix level power without actually hosting the PF

I could have sworn Jean made a statement before going back that these things we learned would be forgotten. this is why we havent seen 3ither of the adult versions exhibit those abilities. she was siphoning Galactus power to power her ability (something not innate to her) and she again has not shown that she can replicate that feat. so I would argue that is questionable that she still has retained any of it.

Well as I said before this list does not make sense. All of the Reality Warpers should be grouped together and higher. IMO. So, my list is this: from Lowest to Highest.

14. Elixir
    13. Kid Omega
    12. Exodus
    11. Jean
    10. Magneto
    9. Iceman
    8. Storm
    7. Vulcan
    6. Mister M
    5. Proteus
    4. Monarch
    3. Legion
    2. Franklin
    1. Hope

The reason why I placed Hope Summers as Number 1 because if she just needs to see you use your powers or be near you. Essentially she's able to do virtually ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can, but BETTER. However, I don't think Hope should be called an Omega because she clearly has limits and a mutant(Rogue) has already surpassed her. So, whatever but due to the nature of Hope's powers she tops everyone.

Reality Warpers of the Highest Order should be next. Franklin tops them all. He literally created his own Universe at the age of 5. Where as the other reality warpers powers only seem to be limited.

Then we have the Psionic Users. At the Top Mister. M tops all Psionic Users. He's basically manipulating Psionic Energy to the sub-atomic level creating whatever he see fit. Vulcan comes next because the man is just absorbing your powers to increase his own and can suppress yours.

Next we have the Energy Power Houses: I placed Ororo as Number 8 because people who can absorb your power or mimic it or manipulate matter at a subatomic level or warp reality takes precedence over Storm's vast array of power. And why Storm is above Magneto and Iceman is because she can essentially do the EXACT same thing they can do...literally. Because Storm has no upper limits to her powers (just like they don't), and because she is not defined to just the Planet Earth alone, but extends to other planets and Dimensions etc. Storm can bring upon ANY form of Geological Weather Phenomenon (Natural or Unnatural) she sees fit. IF she wanted she can essentially put the whole Planet Earth into a Brand New Ice Age or if she felt like it she could utterly destroy the Planet Earth's Electro-Magnetic Field that was protecting it from the Sun burning everyone away or a Solar Flare. Vice Versa. That's why Storm is above Magneto and Iceman.

Next we have the TK and TP of the Highest Order. Jean Takes the seat because not only is she more experience, but her powers being that it's undefined and has no upper limit she can essentially control everyone's mind on the Planet. And maybe in the Universe(IMO) Also sh is able to transcend her body into pure Psionic Energy. Kid Omega is Lame and should not be here.

Elixir is last because his powers is not as devastating as the others and doesn't have a massive effect on the Planet or Universe as a whole. However,being able to heal and bring yourself back from the dead is very powerful all in itself.

SO, that's my Opinion on how I would set the Omegas up.

thanks stormphoenix this is a good list and the explanation is nice as well.. its interesting that tk/tp is perceived to be less powerful than elemental abilities. why do you think this is?? I'm not sure other users would buy this but I completely agree.

In which title and issue has Ororo caused an earthquake and or summoned a volcanic eruption?
    stormphoenix linked you but here you go:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't dispute what the narrative says... An earthquake nor an eruption is a weather related phenomenon. Might as well say she can move tectonic plates and command lava to flow with the greatest of ease anywhere on the planet.
    it has to do with the forces of nature. this is why we fans here have said that her abilities go beyond simple weather control. she actually manipulates the energy and forces that result in weather control.

this is why you see her do things beyond weather such as controlling the electrical synapses in somebody's brain (which as you know isnt weather).
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't dispute what the narrative says... An earthquake nor an eruption is a weather related phenomenon. Might as well say she can move tectonic plates and or command lava to flow with the greatest of ease anywhere on the planet.
    To clarify in the solo example she used Magnetic fields to create earthquakes and send lava to the surface, things Magneto has done.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    To clarify in the solo example she used Magnetic fields to create earthquakes and send lava to the surface, things Magneto has done.
    Yep something I wish Polaris would do sense she has an advanced degree in geophysics. And also based on the way Storm abilities work,if she was say underground.. wouldn't she be able to control magma( and all of the gasses produced) anyway(like how she controls ocean currents)

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yep something I wish Polaris would do sense she has an advanced degree in geophysics. And also based on the way Storm abilities work,if she was say underground.. wouldn't she be able to control magma( and all of the gasses produced) anyway(like how she controls ocean currents)
    Lorna doesnt have an advanced degree. She never finished her program bc she was forced to leave school when Malice took over which thrust her back into the superhero world and I dont recall her ever going back in X-Factor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    This explanation I can get with... Thanks! Makes me wonder why a Inhibitor Collar works on her or how Siena Blaze managed to blow the Blackbird out of the sky with Ororo on board.

BANNED

A poster already gave you an explanation to which you seem to agree. So, I won't say anything for that was what I was going to tell you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

thanks stormphoenix this is a good list and the explanation is nice as well.. its interesting that tk/tp is perceived to be less powerful than elemental abilities. why do you think this is?? I'm not sure other users would buy this but I completely agree.

First, off thanks for the Scans. Because I don't know why MY scans are so small, but thanks for posting for me.

Secondly, the list I made is just my Opinion and how I see how each of their powers operate. I'm actually on the Fence right now on switching Jean. A TK/TP user of the Highest Order can do some damage to Energy Powerhouses. But I think(IMO) I place them higher because they are able to control and manipulate Vast amount of power within themselves as well as broadcast or expel it outward at a larger rate than a TK/TP.....IMO.

BANNED

That is a GOOD question.

I would say NO to the lava, but yes to the gases.

Mighty Member

Lorna doesnt have an advanced degree. She never finished her program bc she was forced to leave school when Malice took over which thrust her back into the superhero world and I dont recall her ever going back in X-Factor
    same difference.. Both her and Havok were doing field work. That means that they were finished with course work. If you are just doing field work than you are ABD which means everything is done but the dissertation.

Mighty Member

That is a GOOD question.

I would say NO to the lava, but yes to the gases.
    Lave tech is a liquid so I would say yes she could manipulate it if she was underground and her abilities adjusted that the medium in.

BANNED

Lave tech is a liquid so I would say yes she could manipulate it if she was underground and her abilities adjusted that the medium in.
    Well..........I guess. I mean in this type of environment Storm would have to result to ONLY manipulating the Magnetic Fields underground. So, I GUESS she can. But Lava is...a whole different beast. I don't know. I need some feats first.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-29-2019 at 02:05 PM.

same difference.. Both her and Havok were doing field work. That means that they were finished with course work. If you are just doing field work than you are ABD which means everything is done but the dissertation.
    No its not and she cant claim to have one

oooh goddess the shade lol