Page 264 of 662 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. I know. But still...It would be nice to see her doing something else for a change.
    I understand. Though, I may not light Lightning Lass ALL the time, but I still do enjoy it. I mean we get more feats of Storm dealing severe damage with her Bio-Electricity and Lightning from above.

So....i'm down. Plus we have LOTS more panels to go so i'm hopeful we will get other power displays. :-)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Chile I am confusion. Super confusion!! I've been seeing some "fans" talk disparagingly of those fans who are only about "muh featz" and "muh goddess" yet im seeing these same ones complaining about lightning lass? I thought we were only about characterization as it relates to Ororo?? Somebody please explain where they do that at??? Whether she shooting lightning or standing still shouldnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Preview page of Storm being a badass in X-Men #1

oooohhh and thanks for sharing. I'm hoping we dont only see her using lightning but it's nice to see her wrecking ish!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Chile I am confusion. Super confusion!! I've been seeing some "fans" talk disparagingly of those fans who are only about "muh featz" and "muh goddess" yet im seeing these same ones complaining about lightning lass? I thought we were only about characterization?? Somebody please explain where they do that at???
    Oh boom! I thought I may have been the only one to notice. Like I said in the omega thread, everyone likes discussing power levels of their faves. Even the ones who pretend not to and throw shots at those who do.
    oooohhh and thanks for sharing. I'm hoping we dont only see her using lightning but it's nice to see her wrecking ish!!!
    Did y’all see that ass tho?! Sis is the Serena Williams of the MU indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Oh boom! I thought I may have been the only one to notice. Like I said in the omega thread, everyone likes discussing power levels of their faves. Even the ones who pretend not to and throw shots at those who do.

Did y’all see that ass tho?! Sis is the Serena Williams of the MU indeed.
    baby no!!! I don't know why people talk down about fans who want to see comicbook heroes do, well, things that comicbook heroes do. but oh well. I hope that is the last we see in here especially of people shaming those who like feats lol.

and yes I did!!! mama has got yamz for days. let me run to my stair stepper lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Lol issa mess. I love feats. Give em all to me. Lol not the “stair stepper” though. I gotta do more squats.

Come thru BODY!!! Hips, thighs, booty... all there like it should be. Oh and like it was said, I hope she uses her powers more than just a lightning thrower.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOL
    Those of you who have the time and energy...Stay Pressed...Stay confused.
    This "fan" knows what he means. And does not care if 'you' anyone else doesn't "get it". I don't expect you to.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Lol issa mess. I love feats. Give em all to me. Lol not the “stair stepper” though. I gotta do more squats.
    baby yaassss!!! more feats, more goddess I'm here for it all. yes Miss Ororo Williams is slaying with that body. I gotta do more squats too lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Come thru BODY!!! Hips, thighs, booty... all there like it should be. Oh and like it was said, I hope she uses her powers more than just a lightning thrower.
    I hope so too. I'm wanting some internal attacks and I would not mind some defensive uses of her powers.

I hope so too. I'm wanting some internal attacks and I would not mind some defensive uses of her powers.
    These would be awesome and I want to see them as well. What we really need are threats/challenges fitting of an omega level mutant of Storm's caliber. Opposition that will:

- Push her to go all out
    - Be creative and boundary pushing with her powers
    - Set a standard defense for herself like other omegas in the same position. Jean and Magneto have TK/EM force fields, Bobby has his organic ice form (as well as ice shields), reality warpers can bend attacks out of existence, etc. A standard elemental barrier and/or focus on Storm's environmental senses combined with her agility to demonstrate her competence in defensive combat regularly would be good (or preferably a combo of both).

My initial reaction to the panel of Storm in the Marauders preview is that with Bobby throwing up an ice shield to protect them from the guy's energy blast is that we aren't going to see anything from Duggan for Storm, so my coins stay in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    These would be awesome and I want to see them as well. What we really need are threats/challenges fitting of an omega level mutant of Storm's caliber. Opposition that will:

- Push her to go all out
    - Set a standard defense for herself like other omegas in the same position. Jean and Magneto have TK/EM force fields, Bobby has his organic ice form (as well as ice shields), reality warpers can bend attacks out of existence, etc. A standard elemental barrier and/or focus on Storm's environmental senses combined with her agility to demonstrate her competence in defensive combat regularly would be good (or preferably a combo of both).

My initial reaction to the panel of Storm in the Marauders preview is that with Bobby throwing up an ice shield to protect them from the guy's energy blast is that we aren't going to see anything from Duggan for Storm, so my coins stay in the bank.
    I thought it was them being contained in something rather than a sheild so that makes sense but not even giving it a try is just another excuse for a writer to say a storm book doesn't sell but oh well. Everyone has to do what's best for them with they coin. I look forward to reading and discussing it with the others. 😁
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

- Push her to go all out

I agree with this and I'm hoping we get a threat that will do this but I'm not too optimistic honestly. especially considering all we have see is lightning lass. I will say in regard to the panel where you mentioned it appears iceman is throwing up a shield I actually think that is their opponent puttung them inside a bubble.

oh imma respond to your other post when we I get a break
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-30-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I thought it was them being contained in something rather than a sheild so that makes sense but not even giving it a try is just another excuse for a writer to say a storm book doesn't sell but oh well. Everyone has to do what's best for them with they coin. I look forward to reading and discussing it with the others. ��
    So far I don’t think you’ll have much to discuss. At least not outside what has already been complained about over the last decade. I’m happy to be wrong in this regard but yeah...I’ll continue save the coins.

If Marvel wants readers to give the book a try its up to them to sell it to us. Giving us the same Storm of the last 10 years isn’t going to cut it and is also an excuse for writers to assume they are delivering on what Storm fans want to read because people are buying the book. Nothing about those Storm panels (though I like what we saw of Kitty) tells me we are in a few for a competent bad ass Ororo, just us fans continuing hoping for one. Hopefully not in vain.

Yes, Queen.
    Bring Orchis down a bit!

So far I don’t think you’ll have much to discuss. At least not outside what has already been complained about over the last decade. I’m happy to be wrong in this regard but yeah...I’ll continue save the coins.

If Marvel wants readers to give the book a try its up to them to sell it to us. Giving us the same Storm of the last 10 years isn’t going to cut it and is also an excuse for writers to assume they are delivering on what Storm fans want to read because people are buying the book. Nothing about those Storm panels (though I like what we saw of Kitty) tells me we are in a few for a competent bad ass Ororo, just us fans continuing hoping for one. Hopefully not in vain.
    Yeah that's usually where the fork in the road is for me and other storm fans. I don't feel storm has been watered down or made less then in the same way others seem to see it. I always find something to enjoy when storm is present. The only run ii despised with storm in it is Guggenheim but that's about it. Oh and that Scott lobdell issue.

And it may be because I draw so I'm coming at it different but I dont like putting my expectations on other people stuff. All I ask for is diversity and the rest I like to see where their vision is. If I like I like if I don't I drop. I
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-30-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/