Page 265 of 662 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    So far I don’t think you’ll have much to discuss. At least not outside what has already been complained about over the last decade. I’m happy to be wrong in this regard but yeah...I’ll continue save the coins.

If Marvel wants readers to give the book a try its up to them to sell it to us. Giving us the same Storm of the last 10 years isn’t going to cut it and is also an excuse for writers to assume they are delivering on what Storm fans want to read because people are buying the book. Nothing about those Storm panels (though I like what we saw of Kitty) tells me we are in a few for a competent bad ass Ororo, just us fans continuing hoping for one. Hopefully not in vain.
    yup all of this is spot on. I'm not seeing anything frankly that makes me want to grab this book. im tired of hoping. l would like to see marvel.take some action.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh and bendis avengers that had her. Seemed pointless. Especially since that combined with him barely useing her in his x-run made it make even less sense why he had her other than to say I made a black character an avenger. Oh and hudlin black panther. That was such a sexist run.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-30-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Yes, Queen.
    Bring Orchis down a bit!
    hi there. I don't recall seeing you post here. welcome boo!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Wow Marauders is cancelled without anyone reading a single word from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Lmao feels like it. Lol. He will proably just write for those who buy the team book as h we should. I don't understand writers who haven't even had a chance being blamed for others but it is what it is. I'm an X-Men fan first but storm is hands down my fave x-man but not the only thing I read for.
    Thank goodness the other fans seem excited. Not like any of them besides Emma was given much greatness either. And most her greatness was losing big
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I dont think it is necessarily cancelled by some here; I think some will be open to reading the first issue or wait to see how storm fans receive it. however, I think people are simply over hoping to read a well-written proto who utilizes something other than lightning only to see the complete opposite.

Honestly this is proably the one thread I won't come to after reading it which makes me a bit sad but I'll get over it. I mean God willing I'm alive to read and all. I:ll prob wait a few days.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And just to be clear because reading that back it sounds a little messy to me but it has nothing to do with my fellow storm fans it's me. I know if I enjoy it and it's broken down to just powers I will be wasting a lot of time with the but but but and yeah.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Honestly this is proably the one thread I won't come to after reading it which makes me a bit sad but I'll get over it. I mean God willing I'm alive to read and all. I:ll prob wait a few days.
    hold on why not?? you are in a safe place. no judgment here.
    unless you are the storm fan who like featz Lulz lolol jk

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And just to be clear because reading that back it sounds a little messy to me but it has nothing to do with my fellow storm fans it's me. I know if I enjoy it and it's broken down to just powers I will be wasting a lot of time with the but but but and yeah.

oh I see why. I was wondering what you meant now I get it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

What? Please explain this statement.

BANNED

As long as we get well written tension that would naturally arise between Ororo, Emma and Kitty, given their history following IvX until now, and I’ll be good. I really enjoyed Uncanny Avengers so I’m not as worried about this series. I completely understand people that are apprehensive about this title. It’s not easy to trust after so many years of... nostalgia. I usually wait and see what the general consensus is here before I dive in anyway. All in all, the characters involved sparked my interest. At least 3 of them are bound to push our girl’s buttons and I’m dying to see how she reacts.

BANNED

Strong Daken girl was being facetious.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Strong Daken girl was being facetious.
    Ahh!
    I thought so...but then Jwatson's post had me like...enh!? Did I miss something?
    LOL...I really should have known better. Actual meaning is sometimes difficult to tell without visual cues.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-30-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    As long as we get well written tension that would naturally arise between Ororo, Emma and Kitty, given their history following IvX until now, and I’ll be good. I really enjoyed Uncanny Avengers so I’m not as worried about this series. I completely understand people that are apprehensive about this title. It’s not easy to trust after so many years of... nostalgia. I usually wait and see what the general consensus is here before I dive in anyway. All in all, the characters involved sparked my interest. At least 3 of them are bound to push our girl’s buttons and I’m dying to see how she reacts.
    I enjoyed hox so if maurauders is written as good as that book where it doesnt have ororo taking orders from kitty I would be cool with that.

I'm not sure if this was asked here but I saw it somewhere here but what do you think being an omega level weather manipulator will allow ororo to do that we have yet to see? does this reveal put her on a level above thor when it comes to weather manipulation?