Page 274 of 662 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yeah all of these characters are a few of the young Black mutants that we have had in the last 15 years or so. Its not many.. For a while we would get one or two every 4 to 5 years. Hopefully,Vita and few other Black creators get a X book in the second wave so we can get something lie this in the near future.
    yea that would be nice and we also need these books to get heavily promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Speaking of Storm and Emma

And she need to end the statement with:

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any, Storm News??? or sightings.
    nope not yet hun.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Would you guys like to see Hickman write some Storm/Cyclops stuff? What would you like to see.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 08-02-2019 at 11:45 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Would you guys like to see Hickman write some Storm/Cyclops stuff? What would you like to see.
    Do you mean as in a Relationship? Friendship? or Leaders?

I don't think I want Hickman to write any Storm/Scott stuff, but if they do. I'd like to see their Friendship come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I like how Hickman has written cyclops so far. however I need to see more of how this world or krakoa works and ororos place in it before I can say what I would like to see. from what I'm gathering it seems to omegas are to be protected but from pox to seems this is solely for the purpose of harvesting their DNA. nevertheless, it seems their interaction would be friendly and amicable which I would not mind seeing. but it's a bit too early for me to say.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-02-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hickman has a penchant for centralizing his stories around male characters so I don't think he's going to do right by Ororo, at all, save for some intermittent above-average showings here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMunroe View Post
    Hickman has a penchant for centralizing his stories around male characters so I don't think he's going to do right by Ororo, at all, save for some intermittent above-average showings here and there.
    oh no really?? that is NOT encouraging.

Scott and Ororo has been so damaged in recent years, that Id love to see Hickman writing them in a healthy cordial space. Would definitely loved to see the friendship rekindled

Scott and Ororo has been so damaged in recent years, that Id love to see Hickman writing them in a healthy cordial space. Would definitely loved to see the friendship rekindled

I wouldnt mind them to have a rekindled friendship. Hickman doesn't seem to be writing him as rightclops and much more tolerable so as long as that continues I wiuldnt mind them rekindling their friendship either. I dont remember what their last exchange was before uncanny but now everything seems good:

oan: I'm so over that "to me my xmen" line.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-02-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh no really?? that is NOT encouraging.
    LOL Yes. I think one can quickly peruse his Avengers or Secret Wars stories and the characters that serve as the lynchpins of the respective narratives are male, whilst the female characters do a couple of things here and there or exist to largely compliment or obstruct whatever the conflict may be (or provide tedious exposition) that the male character has to resolve.

He might play a different hand here but I'm already resigned to the belief that he's not going to do anything particularly impressive with Ororo.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Going by the prev pages for X-Men...he is writing them in the same book. I would like to see them both written as friends with mutual respect and faith and understanding in each other's capabilities and experience.
    In other words...written as equals.
    That's all.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOL Yes. I think one can quickly peruse his Avengers or Secret Wars stories and the characters that serve as the lynchpins of the respective narratives are male, whilst the female characters do a couple of things here and there or exist to largely compliment or obstruct whatever the conflict may be (or provide tedious exposition) that the male character has to resolve.

He might play a different hand here but I'm already resigned to the belief that he's not going to do anything particularly impressive with Ororo.
    Well...his X-Men book seems to be Scott-as-Leader oriented so...your assumption could be correct.
    But this is an entirely different narrative than Avengers and SW so....he might prove you wrong or at the very least, not entirely correct.

I wouldnt mind them to have a rekindled friendship. Hickman doesn't seem to be writing him as rightclops and much more tolerable so as long as that continues I wiuldnt mind them rekindling their friendship either. I dont remember what their last exchange was before uncanny but now everything seems good:

But in this case... it was very well used.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Well...his X-Men book seems to be Scott-as-Leader oriented so...your assumption could be correct.
    But this is an entirely different narrative than Avengers and SW so....he might prove you wrong or at the very least, not entirely correct.
    I agree.

10char

I think it was Uncanny X-men 600 by Bendis. Im also over that line...lol

I can totally see that this happening especially when you look at who the story has centered around this far in hox. It's clear the leads here are Xavier and Magneto with everything expanding from this nexus. That said, I am enjoying the story this far and I hope Ororo is given some relevant development.

Quote Originally Posted by Gortam View Post
    But in this case... it was very well used.
    it was well used BUT..... I'm still over seeing it lolol

I think it was Uncanny X-men 600 by Bendis. Im also over that line...lol
    hello!?!?! please just stop and find a new catch phrase.