Page 275 of 662 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 9921

Not Storm, but still. Do we stan?
    Attachment 85405
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I can totally see that this happening especially when you look at who the story has centered around this far in hox. It's clear the leads here are Xavier and Magneto with everything expanding from this nexus. That said, I am enjoying the story this far and I hope Ororo is given some relevant development.
    I think the fact that you have hope in this situation is admirable and beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Attachment 85405
    She has a very pretty design, although I sometimes feel a way when I see characters from other mediums that sport Ororo's iconic white hair and blue eyes...facial aesthetic.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMunroe View Post
    I think the fact that you have hope in this situation is admirable and beautiful.
    oh no lolol. I take it you have not drunken the kool-aid ?

I'm not naive though in all seriousness. the track record for the xoffices speak for itself. if we go based upon history alone ororo wont be doing anything but shooting lightning while adding nothing to the narrative.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She has a very pretty design, although I sometimes feel a way when I see characters from other mediums that sport Ororo's iconic white hair and blue eyes...facial aesthetic.
    thats how I feel about Polaris. At least Storm is unique within the MU (for the most part). They have no problem trotting out other green haired women, especially in stories/comics where Polaris could fit in

what way is that if you dont mind me asking?

Attachment 85405
    hmmm it's pretty but I'm not sure I stan.. if she was a few shades darker I think I definitely would.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

for those of you who have a switch ororo is listed as one of the top 5 players in the game:

https://www.thegamer.com/marvel-ulti...ntendo-switch/

for those of you who have a switch ororo is listed as one of the top 5 players in the game:

https://www.thegamer.com/marvel-ulti...ntendo-switch/

By the time players unlock her, the game is basically over.

Well that sucks. I guess its a good thing you can replay the game with your characters, but sucks that it takes so long to get her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    By the time players unlock her, the game is basically over.

Well that sucks. I guess its a good thing you can replay the game with your characters, but sucks that it takes so long to get her
    yea that has been the crappy part not being able to play with her.

that said, wolverine is fun to play with, so is spiderman. they all have their perks. some of my least favorites right now are gamora and black widow. they suck lol

oh no lolol. I take it you have not drunken the kool-aid ?

I'm not naive though in all seriousness. the track record for the xoffices speak for itself. if we go based upon history alone ororo wont be doing anything but shooting lightning while adding nothing to the narrative.
    Lol no. I think my issue with the relaunch especially as it pertains to Ororo is that it feels inappropriate and misplaced. Other characters like Psylocke, Cyclops and even Kitty seem to have been elevated and to upper echelons in their development as characters and for all the hype that the House of X and its brother-title will spawn Ororo is still going to b stuck in the same rut that she was in before all of this. What are your thoughts?

what way is that if you dont mind me asking?

Well mainly that this look always felt like it was exclusive to Ororo, kind of like the S symbol is exclusive to Superman but that's probably a bad analogy. It's probably me being ignorant but I can't recount coming across the documented existence of a black female character or dark-skinned female character that shared those exact same traits before Ororo was conceptualized so I sometimes feel like the designers are slyly plagiarizing one her idiosyncrasies.

Well mainly that this look always felt like it was exclusive to Ororo, kind of like the S symbol is exclusive to Superman but that's probably a bad analogy. It's probably me being ignorant but I can't recount coming across the documented existence of a black female character or dark-skinned female character that shared those exact same traits before Ororo was conceptualized so I sometimes feel like the designers are slyly plagiarizing one her idiosyncrasies.
    Elena from SF. She is even from Kenya

She always screamed Storm to me, especially since Storm had a similar hair style in the early 90s

Attachment 85405
    I love her character design. I hope she’s in more episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Elena from SF. She is even from Kenya

She always screamed Storm to me, especially since Storm had a similar hair style in the early 90s
    Storm's cousin
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm's cousin
    Missed oppurtunity not having her in a MvC game where we could have gotten some interesting dialogue