Page 279 of 662 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Give me a SZA cloud of hair, or Ramonda’s style. I do not care for straight hair Storm.
    cloud, wavy, etc

anything but BONE straight.
    give me volume and inches.

Ideally every scene would serve a different look.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I honestly hope they find a new actor for Ororo. Someone we've never seen before, who for all intents and purposes, is Ororo for the audience. Not so and so from what's it called. That's ultimately what happened with Halle Berry. People just saw Halle Berry in a horrible wig. No one knew Hugh, so he was Logan/Wolverine. [Obviously good material in the script helps too.]
    I dont think thats necessary. Patrick Stewart was the most well known actor on the cast, yet he was Xavier and the audience instantly took to him. I think if they find the right actor, it wont matter if they are a newcomer or not. There arent really many young actresses that are known on the level that Halle was, so most likely they will be new to the general audience for all intents and purposes

Patrick Steward's Picard is already so close to Xavier that of course that worked. But Ororo is a much different character. There is no one in any movie or show that is Storm the way Picard is Xavier. Certainly not to that degree of pop cultural saturation. I see shades of Storm here and there(Anna Diop's Starfire, Umbrella Academy's The Rumor, Z Nation's Lt. Warren, for example), but not for real. Not all the way. So go ahead, Feige, bring us Ororo like we've never seen before!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

by Matthew Orders.

I know I am probably in the minority on this but I loved the battle dress (when drawn correctly). Such a distinct and regal look.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 08-07-2019 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I know I al probably in the minority on this but I loved the battle dress (when drawn correctly). Such a distinct and regal look.
    I liked it as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Matthew Orders.
    very cute
    10char
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Matthew Orders.
    I love that she had hair on the side and isnt bald headed. The original mohawk ruined this costume

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I think it was bending to show the jagged nature of lightning.
    This.
    The direction changed to intercept Cyclops' blast.
    Otherwise, following the path from the top of the panel, it would have missed and Storm would have been dead.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-07-2019 at 10:14 AM.

I really liked Anka's design as well.
    The Black and White only variation posted above is very good...I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This.
    The direction changed to intercept Cyclops' blast.
    Otherwise, following the path from the top of the panel, it would have missed and Storm would have been dead.
    That's not the way lightning work...but i will admit she has used lightning to counter attacks before.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yes it does...when Storm is controlling and directing it...in this case to coincide with Scott's optic blast.
    The zig-zag of the image is just to emphasize that it's a lightning bolt. One big huge powerful forked lightning bolt (which is zig-zaggy in nature).

BANNED

I know I am probably in the minority on this but I loved the battle dress (when drawn correctly). Such a distinct and regal look.
    The battle dress was gorgeous.

BANNED

Battle Dress???