Page 284 of 662 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 9921

So I recently went to GameStop and reserved my 3 X-Men Barbies (Storm, Dark Phoenix, and Mystique). The guy at Gamestop didn't even know about them until I told him. He looked it up in his computer and was so amazingly surprised by it that he took a pic of it and said he was gonna send it out to other ppl he knew from other gamestops.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    here's my battle dress:

I love this pic! And I love the fact they gave Storm more ass than Rogue as she should being Black women's asses or more shapely than any other.

BANNED

Sometimes I lie awake at night staring at the ceiling and think ‘what if they had cast Wesley instead of Halle??’

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    So I recently went to GameStop and reserved my 3 X-Men Barbies (Storm, Dark Phoenix, and Mystique). The guy at Gamestop didn't even know about them until I told him. He looked it up in his computer and was so amazingly surprised by it that he took a pic of it and said he was gonna send it out to other ppl he knew from other gamestops.
    that's awesome news. hopefully more people order.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I love this pic! And I love the fact they gave Storm more ass than Rogue as she should being Black women's asses or more shapely than any other.
    he definitely drew her more voluptuous than rogue. I didnt notice until u said something.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Sometimes I lie awake at night staring at the ceiling and think ‘what if they had cast Wesley instead of Halle??’

You ain’t no damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    You ain’t no damn good.
    Chile I tried to ignore the post lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

what are you hoping to see from ororo is hox #6:

BANNED

I honestly don’t know, but Hadari Yao and Emma better give me the energy their serving on the cover all issue.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I honestly don’t know, but Hadari Yao and Emma better give me the energy their serving on the cover all issue.
    yaaaasssss for the hadari yao. but to the other person you named:

BANNED

The absolute shade... and I love it!

Hickman has turned out some powerful issues so far, giving Magneto, Cyclops, Xavier, and Moira some really great moments. I just want the same for Storm. I hope he expands on Ororo's role in galvanizing Charles to the threat of evil mutants(when she stole his wallet and he ended up getting into a duel with Shadow King), and forming the X-Men in response. And I hope, as this cover suggests, that he has Ororo show off her powerful, domineering personality and visionary leadership abilities.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Hickman has turned out some powerful issues so far, giving Magneto, Cyclops, Xavier, and Moira some really great moments. I just want the same for Storm. I hope he expands on Ororo's role in galvanizing Charles to the threat of evil mutants(when she stole his wallet and he ended up getting into a duel with Shadow King), and forming the X-Men in response. And I hope, as this cover suggests, that he has Ororo show off her powerful, domineering personality and visionary leadership abilities.

I agree with all of this - but I am not holding my breath... ����*♂️

Though not considered one of the great X-friendships, Ororo and Bobby have had some good moments over the years. This is one of my favorite

Uncanny X-men 340

I would love to see more interaction between them.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

I love Storm and Bobby friendship. It’s pretty interesting to see them talk. Also, I love Storm and Iceman in a team together their power compliment each other and Works on the battle field. Over the years they have become a very interesting dynamic.