Page 285 of 662 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 9921
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I love Storm and Bobby friendship. It’s pretty interesting to see them talk. Also, I love Storm and Iceman in a team together their power compliment each other and Works on the battle field. Over the years they have become a very interesting dynamic.
    SO much This! ...reminds me of Inferno (UXM #242) when Iceman encases N'Astirh in ice and, after Scott and Dazzler plays their part, Storm envelopes him in equatorial heat followed by lightning bolts which overloads the Demon and he explodes.

Great Times!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Hickman has turned out some powerful issues so far, giving Magneto, Cyclops, Xavier, and Moira some really great moments. I just want the same for Storm. I hope he expands on Ororo's role in galvanizing Charles to the threat of evil mutants(when she stole his wallet and he ended up getting into a duel with Shadow King), and forming the X-Men in response. And I hope, as this cover suggests, that he has Ororo show off her powerful, domineering personality and visionary leadership abilities.
    this is actually a good idea, the part of surrounding the threat of evil mutants. however, the more I read the more Xavier seems to be potentially conspiring with the evil mutants if not leading them. The idea of a separate mutant nation is still something that I dont believe ororo would be 100% aligned to so I'm ready to hear her thoughts on this society.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Though not considered one of the great X-friendships, Ororo and Bobby have had some good moments over the years. This is one of my favorite

Uncanny X-men 340
    do you know the issue where iceman goes to ororo for help in using his powers? I've been looking for that scan for years and cant find it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    do you know the issue where iceman goes to ororo for help in using his powers? I've been looking for that scan for years and cant find it.
    No clue but I can look later

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    SO much This! ...reminds me of Inferno (UXM #242) when Iceman encases N'Astirh in ice and, after Scott and Dazzler plays their part, Storm envelopes him in equatorial heat followed by lightning bolts which overloads the Demon and he explodes.

Great Times!!!
    Yup, I love that scene. One of my Favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No clue but I can look later
    ok thanks so much friend.

question about goddess storm. I've been seeing a lot of talk about Thor and use of weather with Mjolnir. For those who dont recall, Ororo was able to bring balance back to Wakanda by undoing the unnatural weather created by Adversary. Though it is not clear what her abilities are when she is in goddess form I do not believe it is limited to just weather at this point but nevertheless. Do you think she would be able to control or undo the weather create by Thor's Mjolnir? Why or why not?

question about goddess storm. I've been seeing a lot of talk about Thor and use of weather with Mjolnir. For those who dont recall, Ororo was able to bring balance back to Wakanda by undoing the unnatural weather created by Adversary. Though it is not clear what her abilities are when she is in goddess form I do not believe it is limited to just weather at this point but nevertheless. Do you think she would be able to control or undo the weather create by Thor's Mjolnir? Why or why not?
    Her mutant ability/birthright is to control the weather, so I'm pretty sure she can effect his weather abilities. If not total control, she can redirect or lessen the overall power.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

In that contest of champions battle, she tanked his lightning. He ended up kissing her breath away to end the match, as neither of their weather attacks would harm the other, and he was too chivalrous to beat her up physically.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Her mutant ability/birthright is to control the weather, so I'm pretty sure she can effect his weather abilities. If not total control, she can redirect or lessen the overall power.
    you think she should be able to do this even though his weather manifestation is the result by magical influence?

In that contest of champions battle, she tanked his lightning. He ended up kissing her breath away to end the match, as neither of their weather attacks would harm the other, and he was too chivalrous to beat her up physically.
    I forgot about this and great point. you are thereby suggesting that from this she should also be able to control the weather he creates simply based by way of her mutant ability and not tired to her being a goddess?

you think she should be able to do this even though his weather manifestation is the result by magical influence?

I forgot about this and great point. you are thereby suggesting that from this she should also be able to control the weather he creates simply based by way of her mutant ability and not tired to her being a goddess?
    She can control magic created storm too.
    Attachment 85683
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

For me, there is no real distinction between magic and weather(Ororo can see both, can channel/manipulate both), just as I don't see all that much of a difference between her being a goddess and mutant. She is mistress of the elements. The end. #intersectionality
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    She can control magic created storm too.
    Attachment 85683
    yasssss for the objective evidence. you know I love this!!

so it is established she can control magical and naturally occurring storms. maybe she couldnt control the actual storms in wakanda and the world burning due to the fact the storms were actually sentient.

For me, there is no real distinction between magic and weather(Ororo can see both, can channel/manipulate both), just as I don't see all that much of a difference between her being a goddess and mutant. She is mistress of the elements. The end. #intersectionality
    lolol I love the hashtag lolol.

I must say it again. It feels SOOOOOOOOO good to be able to say that all the times I've seen storm fans taken to task for sayin Ororo was a goddess and/or she was Omega mutant by either other users and/or mods on various forums Marvel has finally confirmed both things that fans of this character have said.

I so hope the Storm fan shaming will come to an end as we are leaving in the age of STORM. I am predicting right here and now we will one day see another solo comic as well as a solo film featuring the all-goddess. Let all those in the House of the Goddess, the Hadari Yao say "bright lady be praised!!!"