Page 297 of 662 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you know now that you mentioned it, I do recall people had complaints based upon Miss Americas book. however, as you stated that issue put to bed any criticism related to her interior work, at least imho.

did you order the carient edition of the 80 year cover she did for storm?

That woman can do no wrong.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    That woman can do no wrong.
    I know right??? she is so very talented. following some of her posts on social media is cool too.. she really has a passion for her work and always striving to be a better artist. you have to appreciate her artistry.

now where is the coates/jen storm Solo?? lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this reminded me of when she went back to Harlem and was turning heads knowing it but not giving any f#cks lol:

now we just need this scene in the mcu with this song playing in the background as she walks casually by:

Lol...Boom. Flashback in full effect.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-19-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Lol...Boom. Flashback in full effect.
    lmfao. that song was playing in my head with that. boy the internet just never ceases to amaze me with what they can come up with.

and what's sad, at least for the nakia/tchalla shippers, is that you know at some point we gone see ororo and tchalla become a thing lololol.

Chile I told them so.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Attachment 85947

From the guy who’s bringing you Ironheart v Shuri.
    Rejected redesign? From the looks of it, Storm's keeping her X-Men Red outfit (the only member of that team to do so).

Speaking of Storm, she's reunited with Melody Guthrie, formerly Aero, in this week's Fearless #2. Looks like Storm was her main teacher, so I think Aero must've been Gentle's teammate in the Academy X era. Storm had a squad, but it was never named and we never knew who else was on that squad.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-19-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Rejected redesign? From the looks of it, Storm's keeping her X-Men Red outfit (the only member of that team to do so).
    I think he was just playing around with her look, at least I hope so, because her red design is 1000× better.

here's a link to the fan who created the "Boom I gotcha boyfriend" stormeme

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/08...-adding-storm/

Attachment 85962

Posted by Jen Bartel on Twitter
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I've gotten my hopes up for a Jen Bartel Storm project too many times in the past...

BANNED

Storm fans, what is this I hear of Coates incorporating Storm in his Captain America run somehow and no one informed the thread before now? I depend on you guys for your insight and updates. This is unacceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Storm fans, what is this I hear of Coates incorporating Storm in his Captain America run somehow and no one informed the thread before now? I depend on you guys for your insight and updates. This is unacceptable!
    Wait wut...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Wait wut...
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...The-Illuminati

BANNED

I am a huge Ororo fan but I always felt the Hudlin run tried poorly to capitalize on Priest's run and take its glory, and Marvel went along with it for PR at the time. I felt the original marriage of Ororo and T'Challa was a similar stunt that didn't fit the characters well at the time. What Coates is doing seems a lot more rooted in history and care than before and I've dug what I've read of his run so far. I cannot believe they brought back the Adversary and how deeply Ororo was enmeshed in that mythology. That's an instant read for me.

Is the Pak book worth it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I am a huge Ororo fan but I always felt the Hudlin run tried poorly to capitalize on Priest's run and take its glory, and Marvel went along with it for PR at the time. I felt the original marriage of Ororo and T'Challa was a similar stunt that didn't fit the characters well at the time. What Coates is doing seems a lot more rooted in history and care than before and I've dug what I've read of his run so far. I cannot believe they brought back the Adversary and how deeply Ororo was enmeshed in that mythology. That's an instant read for me.

Is the Pak book worth it?
    First of all, yes... and a resounding one to answer your question. And an absolute yes to everything else you just said.

BANNED

It was a false alarm. She only appears on panel, no dialogue. My heart felt so stressed.