Page 301 of 662 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So ladies and gentlemen it seems more likely that Ororo, the Hadari Yao, will be in Black Panther 2. My reason for this is that Black Panther will not start filming until 2021 which is when Phase 4 of marvel will end. It is expected that mutants will make their debut in Phase 6 of the MCU. So things should be very interesting to say the least as to who they cast and how she will debut in the film:

https://mcucosmic.com/2019/08/21/mar...ng-until-2021/
    I’m curious if they’ll fast track the x-men now that spider man is out.

BANNED

So, to me those are little Nuggets that the Camp is very SUSpect in this regard. To which this is how Kamala picked up on it. But whatever.......

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I'm honestly dont think that spiderman being there or not would impact when mutants would be introduced. and I thought it was final that he is out. have negotiations completely ended?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I dont think so. Spidey is just one film and I dont think they'll rush the X-men. We dont know what P5 entails and if it was originally set to be 3 films, then they can do fine with just 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That sucks. It means BP2 likely wont come out until late 2022, maybe 2023
    oh no this is great news. it's more likely we get a Storm cameo similar to bad ass one we got in Batman v Superman when WW appeared and kicked butt. I'm here for this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Spider-Man is cool and all, but I will not lose sleep if he doesn't come back to the MU.

As long as they don't touch the X-Men i'm fine. Bye Spider-Man love you it was nice to have you.

oh no this is great news. it's more likely we get a Storm cameo similar to bad ass one we got in Batman v Superman when WW appeared and kicked butt. I'm here for this.
    they dont need to wait till 2021 for that though. I didnt expect filming to start now but next year would have been ideal.

I dont expect Storm to be a big part of BP2 if she's in it. I was hoping more for maybe an end credit scene and/or a flashback to her during the film to set her up. One thing Im conerned about though is CB's age. He'll be 43 by the time this films. Ideally the two characters should be the same age but I cant see them doing that when Storm should be younger, relative to the franchise she belongs to (X-men). I want someone in her mid to late 20s to play her but if they go that route, the age gap between them will be noticeable.

Well I for one don’t care about Spider-Man. I hope F4 and X-men take all his release dates

they dont need to wait till 2021 for that though. I didnt expect filming to start now but next year would have been ideal.

I dont expect Storm to be a big part of BP2 if she's in it. I was hoping more for maybe an end credit scene and/or a flashback to her during the film to set her up. One thing Im conerned about though is CB's age. He'll be 43 by the time this films. Ideally the two characters should be the same age but I cant see them doing that when Storm should be younger, relative to the franchise she belongs to (X-men). I want someone in her mid to late 20s to play her but if they go that route, the age gap between them will be noticeable.
    Honestly I hope that even if they do introduce Ororo in BP, it won't be as a love interest, and she'll be younger than Shuri even. I want my college-aged X-Men learning under Professor X. I don't want almost 30 year old X-Men to begin with. The characters are barely that old after decades of comics. Especially now that Tom Holland's Spidey is in question, the MCU needs younger heroes to navigate the franchise into the next decade and beyond, and the X-Men are the perfect set.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree that's what I didn't like. But as the story went forward we Saw Storm actually befriending 2 Human girls and taking an interest in them as well. I see what you mean, but at the same time FOR ME. I saw her opinion and personality change.

I kinda knew this would be boring because it's a book for Women Empowerment, not saying that books about Women empowerment are boring, but the setting which it's taking place(A Camp) is boring. I expected that.

I don't know. Kamala thought it was strange that nobody knew about this. Which goes back to Sue Storm when she said to Reed that she never heard of this before. And if you think about it Storm says you invoked a former student of mine who had no powers during M-Day. AND said that they have been aware of Storm's "Activities" which means they have been watching Storm for a LONG LONG Time. Carol is the only one that's random. But Marvel always finds a way to shoehorn Kamala into some Story that involves the Big Dogs especially if they are Female(IMO).
    do you think her personality should have been as it progressed at the jump? why did it need to change?

and I agree about the women empowerment thing. it just all seemed boring. hopefully this next issue is more exciting.

if filming had started next year I dont know if ororo would be featured or make an appearance. and yes I'm not sure what approach Disney is going to take. I wouldnt want an old ororo right out the gate either. maybe they wont include her at all but fans have really been pushing for her to appear in it I guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Honestly I hope that even if they do introduce Ororo in BP, it won't be as a love interest, and she'll be younger than Shuri even. I want my college-aged X-Men learning under Professor X. I don't want almost 30 year old X-Men to begin with. The characters are barely that old after decades of comics. Especially now that Tom Holland's Spidey is in question, the MCU needs younger heroes to navigate the franchise into the next decade and beyond, and the X-Men are the perfect set.
    yea I would agree here. I don't wont ororo to be thirty or beyond once she debuts either.

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Well I for one donÂ’t care about Spider-Man. I hope F4 and X-men take all his release dates

the shade is real lol.

BANNED

do you think her personality should have been as it progressed at the jump? why did it need to change?

and I agree about the women empowerment thing. it just all seemed boring. hopefully this next issue is more exciting.
    I think the Writer was trying to find Storm's voice and didn't find it until later in the issue.(IMO)

Well, it supposed to be boring. But the next issue may spice things up considering the Device Katie created seems to be signaling something or someone to the Camp. So, it may pick up a lot faster their.

The Counselor and Katie(Little Black Girl) seem suspicious to me.

I think the Writer was trying to find Storm's voice and didn't find it until later in the issue.(IMO)

Well, it supposed to be boring. But the next issue may spice things up considering the Device Katie created seems to be signaling something or someone to the Camp. So, it may pick up a lot faster their.

The Counselor and Katie(Little Black Girl) seem suspicious to me.
    outside of Claremont what other writers do you think captured her voice well? I thought pak was cool but he had her apologizing too much. I like coates obviously. there not many more I can think of where they dont write her over the top or just completely bad.

I think the curse of the mutants writer and world apart writers were also good.

I think the black girl doesnt know what that was. maybe it was given to her without her knowing it's real purpose.

Spider-Man is cool and all, but I will not lose sleep if he doesn't come back to the MU.

As long as they don't touch the X-Men i'm fine. Bye Spider-Man love you it was nice to have you.
    Agreed. I’ve really enjoyed this version of peter but I won’t miss him too much. I just feel bad for his fans.

Agreed. I’ve really enjoyed this version of peter but I won’t miss him too much. I just feel bad for his fans.
    his fans are goin in lolol. they are talking about raising Sony offices. and they talk about storm fans lol.