Page 311 of 662 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Didn't tell her anything about the end of the universe, just hit it and dipped out.
    lol! Right? So much trust there....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Maybe he didn't want to worry her?

I mean if you know everything is going to end and nothing can possibly change it, would you tell your loved ones and make them suffer the same anguish?

Why would anybody make his/her loved ones deal with that?

Not sure if this was posted but saw it on twitter. Scott and Storm i'm guessing from X-men. Attachment 86199
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not sure if this was posted but saw it on twitter. Scott and Storm i'm guessing from X-men. Attachment 86199
    Great! this looks so much better than what i thought it would.
    I thought the first issues were all about the summers family but if Storm is there it works too.
    They haven't worked together for years, I'm so hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

I mean if you know everything is going to end and nothing can possibly change it, would you tell your loved ones and make them suffer the same anguish?

If Beast can handle knowing the end of the universe is coming, so can Storm.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

hello?? why people always want to see the worse in him is so unfortunate.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

him and beast were a part of the illuminati looking to neutralize the threat. ororo wasnt.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Great! this looks so much better than what i thought it would.
    I thought the first issues were all about the summers family but if Storm is there it works too.
    They haven't worked together for years, I'm so hyped!
    Cant Tell of she looks pissed or grateful lol. Badass either way, this style does right by her. Thank god its not gonna be just the Summers Family Circus, even just for the first arc

I know but she had her own worries. Remember, she was the only one that acted like an adult on the X-men on the Cyclops vs Wolverine fighting like little kids era

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Cant Tell of she looks pissed or grateful lol. Badass either way, this style does right by her. Thank god its not gonna be just the Summers Family Circus, even just for the first arc
    it looks like she just hot her arse beat and cyclops saves her. I think I will pass on that.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hello?? why people always want to see the worse in him is so unfortunate.
    Weren't you the one who asked what kind of man he was for yelling at her when she interrupted his and Dooms' fight.

The kind that hits it and leaves with telling you the universe is ending. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it looks like she just hot her arse beat and cyclops saves her. I think I will pass on that.
    I don't mind if it connects to the previous page we know she was fighting a lot of them and one was coming up behind her, i think you pointed that out to me actually. And we don't know what these things are outfitted with. Also look how gentle our boy slim always is with our girl. Despite knowing she's as strong as they come i love how Scott always treats storm like a lady.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It looks like someone had pulled up behind Storm before she could react, and Cyclops blasted him. He then goes and checks on her. Before that, she was handling business if you go by the previous page that was posted weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't mind if it connects to the previous page we know she was fighting a lot of them and one was coming up behind her, i think you pointed that out to me actually. And we don't know what these things are outfitted with. Also look how gentle our boy slim always is with our girl. Despite knowing she's as strong as they come i love how Scott always treats storm like a lady.
    lolol I wish I could hold cyclops in the same regard as you. we will see but I would have preferred her coming to save his ass much like she did in uncanny.

Weren't you the one who asked what kind of man he was for yelling at her when she interrupted his and Dooms' fight.

The kind that hits it and leaves with telling you the universe is ending. lol.

what does tchalla yelling at ororo because she came to his aid because his pride was hurt have to do with the illuminati issue? please explain.