Page 313 of 662 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Everybody getting their little moment but Storm is in the back getting karate kicked

I don’t like that Storm is the only one getting hurt. But this is just 1 panel. So, I’ll wait and hold Judgement.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-27-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Are we sure that's Matteo Lolli... That straight up looks like Jorge Molina's art LOL.

He's been getting tips.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Lol. Is she not aware of the backlash she would receive?
    she clearly is NOT. Chile people are like if Alex can do it anyone can. thanks fox

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Yes how dare one X-Man save another. The madness.
    it's a travesty indeed. a goddess doesnt need help.from such a basic mortal as cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I'm mostly joking around, but if you believe his pride can be hurt enough to yell at her, than treating her like a "jump off" and literally jumping off the building when he was finished(lol) is within the realm of possibility.
    he came there because he wanted to spend his last moments with her. he could have been with anyone but he chose to be with her. I see that quite differently from her interaction with doom/tchalla.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    My initial impression as well :-/. IÂ’m like....wasnÂ’t she also getting saved by Iceman in the Marauders preview too?...IÂ’m cool with them saving each other but have yet to see a panel that makes me excited about StormÂ’s role at this point. Could be jumping the gun but besides the official omega level reveal IÂ’m anxious about her potrayal.
    yes exactly rider. this is the second time we have seen her getting saved. it doesnt have me excited in the least for what is to come.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I don't think Hickman dislikes Storm, but I also just can't get heated over a handful of panels in a preview. I judge stuff by the run as it happens, and not who gets feats on what page.
    that's nice!

Everybody getting their little moment but Storm is in the back getting karate kicked

lololol. is hell no for me
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don’t like that Storm is the only one getting hurt. But this is just 1 panel. So, I’ll wait and hold Judgement.
    that's my issue. why is everyone shown being an baddas but she getting kicked? no thanks.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's my issue. why is everyone shown being an baddas but she getting kicked? no thanks.
    While she's airborne too, no less

BANNED

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that whoever they're fighting decided to take out the most powerful member first. While more and more red flags that keep popping up with this particular title, I need to get the first issue in my hands. There's too much potential here to just give up on it just yet. Duggan really better hit it out of the park.

That looks like Batroc

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    While she's airborne too, no less
    hello?!?! how does that even make sense. what kind of squats he doing?

what the hell is this
    why is a foot connecting with queens belly/chest

As long as she gives him a beatdown I'm not too worried.

In the X-Men Monday interview Gerry's statement was promising to circle focuse between characters:
    "The women of the Marauders are the voices I hear the loudest at the moment. Kate was first. You’ll understand why in the first issue. Then Storm, and lately it’s been Emma’s turn. It’s a team book. The spotlight will move around."

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    As long as she gives him a beatdown I'm not too worried.

In the X-Men Monday interview Gerry's statement was promising to circle focuse between characters:
    "The women of the Marauders are the voices I hear the loudest at the moment. Kate was first. You’ll understand why in the first issue. Then Storm, and lately it’s been Emma’s turn. It’s a team book. The spotlight will move around."
    Exactatiously.
    This sounds promising.
    I love Storm and I also love all the other characters so...in Duggan I trust, to do right by them.

love that he said that and yeah sounds promising and all but lots of people have said it before...hope he delivers

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    what the hell is this
    why is a foot connecting with queens belly/chest
    lmfao my sentiments exactly boo.

Issa mess.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I can't wait. Storm already seen in X-men and then Marauders showing she is prominent in the relaunch. I'm going to have to read an arc before i judge anything.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I can't wait. Storm already seen in X-men and then Marauders showing she is prominent in the relaunch. I'm going to have to read an arc before i judge anything.
    when are both xmen and maurauders out?