Page 314 of 662 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when are both xmen and maurauders out?
    I believe october.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I can't wait. Storm already seen in X-men and then Marauders showing she is prominent in the relaunch. I'm going to have to read an arc before i judge anything.
    Yeah, that's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    As long as she gives him a beatdown I'm not too worried.

In the X-Men Monday interview Gerry's statement was promising to circle focuse between characters:
    "The women of the Marauders are the voices I hear the loudest at the moment. Kate was first. You’ll understand why in the first issue. Then Storm, and lately it’s been Emma’s turn. It’s a team book. The spotlight will move around."
    Ok, Gerry we shall hold you up to your word. I'm sure we all knew that the females had voices in this whole series.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I believe october.
    thanks love.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, that's a good sign.

Ok, Gerry we shall hold you up to your word. I'm sure we all knew that the females had voices in this whole series.

we shall certainly see. they may have voices but is it the voices we want to hear?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thanks love.

we shall certainly see. they may have voices but is it the voices we want to hear?
    That is the question. But i'm really interested in hearing his voice for Storm and hope i like it. Seeing how he interprets the character. I loved his Uncanny Avengers so i'm hopeful.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

That is the question. But i'm really interested in hearing his voice for Storm and hope i like it. Seeing how he interprets the character. I loved his Uncanny Avengers so i'm hopeful.
    This is right where I'm at with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This is right where I'm at with it.
    I KNOW Gerry Duggan is great in writing a Big Cast. Again his Uncanny Avengers run was fantastic.

HOWEVER, I won't lie. That Panel of Storm getting Drop-Kicked in the Air makes me a bit upset.

Why is Storm the ONLY 1 getting hurt. Why is Storm that's the one getting Kicked? Why isn't none of the rest of them getting kicked? It's irritating, but I know there is more to the story and more panels to the story. It's just REALLY? The ONLY thing you want us to get excited about the book and you show a panel of some peoples favorite hero getting Kicked to the Stomach in Air........-_-

Gerry Duggan is going to need to do better than that. I know this seems mmmm let's call it Nit Picking. But I think this is a good cause for me to Nit Pick...and I really don't Nit Pick at all.

I KNOW Gerry Duggan is great in writing a Big Cast. Again his Uncanny Avengers run was fantastic.

HOWEVER, I won't lie. That Panel of Storm getting Drop-Kicked in the Air makes me a bit upset.

Why is Storm the ONLY 1 getting hurt. Why is Storm that's the one getting Kicked? Why isn't none of the rest of them getting kicked? It's irritating, but I know there is more to the story and more panels to the story. It's just REALLY? The ONLY thing you want us to get excited about the book and you show a panel of some peoples favorite hero getting Kicked to the Stomach in Air........-_-

Gerry Duggan is going to need to do better than that. I know this seems mmmm let's call it Nit Picking. But I think this is a good cause for me to Nit Pick...and I really don't Nit Pick at all.
    Well better read the book before... but Ididn't liked how she got kicked on the preview art

I thought I was on marauders thread LOL
    Last edited by spirit2011; 08-27-2019 at 03:36 PM.

I'm probably reaching but i'm hoping it has something to do with diplomatic status like Storm saying you only get one. Once you touch her any incident incited is now a matter national importance to karakoa and a legitimate act of war. I just really feel storm has an important role in all this. Hope i'm right.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I'm probably reaching but i'm hoping it has something to do with diplomatic status like Storm saying you only get one. Once you touch her any incident incited is now a matter national importance to karakoa and a legitimate act of war. I just really feel storm has an important role in all this. Hope i'm right.
    You took the words outta my mouth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Well better read the book before... but Ididn't liked how she got kicked on the preview art

I thought I was on marauders thread LOL
    Yeah, but unfortunately we shall see.

I hope your right. In fact that would make THE MOST sense for Storm getting attacked in the air(which is impossible for a human to jump kick someone who is already airborne). However, I do believe him when he says that Storm will have a voice as much as Kitty and Emma. I mean going back to his Uncanny Avengers run pretty much every character had a moment. And their fair share of getting punched in the face(I know Quicksilver Did)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-27-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Yeah, but unfortunately we shall see.

I hope your right. In fact that would make THE MOST sense for Storm getting attacked in the air(which is impossible for a human to jump kick someone who is already airborne). However, I do believe him when he says that Storm will have a voice as much as Kitty and Emma. I mean going back to his Uncanny Avengers run pretty much every character had a moment. And their fair share of getting punched in the face(I know Quicksilver Did)
    I don’t mind them taking some punches/getting their asses kicked as long as it makes sense. Its expected. Batroc the Leaper is a highly skilled martial artist and gave a powerless Wolverine trouble, so it could make sense that Storm would be challenged against him in a h2h fight. But if she has her powers (outside of catching her by surprise)... hmmm. This is now the 3rd preview panel of Storm where her sauce is looking weak :-/.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I don’t mind them taking some punches/getting their asses kicked as long as it makes sense. Its expected. Batroc the Leaper is a highly skilled martial artist and gave a powerless Wolverine trouble, so it could make sense that Storm would be challenged against him in a h2h fight. But if she has her powers (outside of catching her by surprise)... hmmm. This is now the 3rd preview panel of Storm where her sauce is looking weak :-/.
    I don't know if that's actually Batroc the Leaper. If it is? I can understand why you made your statement because not only did he whoop Wolverines Butt he also whooped Lady Thor's Butt too...kinda...she had a difficult time fighting him i'll say that. But I will agree with you in the vein of it making sense.

I don't know if that's actually Batroc the Leaper. If it is? I can understand why you made your statement because not only did he whoop Wolverines Butt he also whooped Lady Thor's Butt too...kinda...she had a difficult time fighting him i'll say that. But I will agree with you in the vein of it making sense.
    Iknow Batroc from Gwenpool and he was a big joke there

I think this is the first time I've seen it stated where ororo could control earth metal. Also why havent we seen her shoot lasers from the sky yet??? I'm ready for this:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    that's why none of this ish has me excited. nope, next.

I guess time will tell. i haven't read the uncanny avengers run but i.hope that this book shows her in a good light. the previews I have seen dont give me that impression honestly.