Page 317 of 662 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

OAN: ororo was nowhere to be found in hox. I'm not sure when she will make her appearance or what her role will be but at this point outside of being announced as an omega mutant she has zero involvement with the story being told.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait explain to me the secret empire again. were the shields up during secret empire? because if so that wouldnt make sense because their were not any shields up. I just dont know enough about that story to know for sure what we should expect to on earth and in wakanda. also if this was occurring during this period would shuri and tchalla be working to stop this threat?
    Cap is Hydra, he activates a planetary shield to keep the most powerful heroes out because they were fighting Chi'tari in orbit. Wakanda keeps to itself until near the middle of the event which Tchalla is present for. Eventually Hydra attacks WK and captures BP. Arc ends in traditional comic way with big fight at the end. It's just weird for Shuri to bring up Hydra when Tchalla was present for it and she wasn't(on panel anyway). Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Cap is Hydra, he activates a planetary shield to keep the most powerful heroes out because they were fighting Chi'tari in orbit. Wakanda keeps to itself until near the middle of the event which Tchalla is present for. Eventually Hydra attacks WK and captures BP. Arc ends in traditional comic way with big fight at the end. It's just weird for Shuri to bring up Hydra when Tchalla was present for it and she wasn't(on panel anyway). Lol.
    lolol yea. this makes me believe then that is not what she was referring to but considering the timeline I think your analysis makes the most sense.

do you think tchalla has fallen for nakia and is over ororo?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

yea I disagreed with jwatson analysis. as i told them, if you in loving relationship and sex is involved and you havent seen your lover in years (5 years for tchalla) if he didnt want to bang I I would think something was wrong.
    That's fine and Dandy, but that's not how it came off. Storm shows up not to say "Oh, Beloved your Back" etc. But shows up to get banged out and having not much dialogue to contribute after. That's a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah usually i see the bright side but i just didn't see that here. The talk of it feeling like a past life. The longing looks to Nakia. It all felt like responsibility is the reason he came back and it also feels like Nakia is part of the reason he is looking forward to going back. That's not a bad thing per say and overall the story was still good but it felt like a clear shift happened here for me and i'm interested to see where it goes but this isn't the same level of intimacy Coates has shown with Storm/Tchalla in the past imho. And i would have expected more being that they didn't see each other in so long. But if it was really that passionate why couldn't he feel comfortable and safe in the arms of the woman he loves for one night.
    Could this BE???? T'Challa leaves Storm for Nakia.

Goddess Be Praised this could be the Start of the End of Storm/T'Challa :-) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That's fine and Dandy, but that's not how it came off. Storm shows up not to say "Oh, Beloved your Back" etc. But shows up to get banged out and having not much dialogue to contribute after. That's a waste.

Could this BE???? T'Challa leaves Storm for Nakia.

Goddess Be Praised this could be the Start of the End of Storm/T'Challa :-) LOL
    why cant she be flirty and feminine with him in a sexual way? they are lovers I'm sorry but this really doesnt make sense to me. I guess we can agree to disagree. all in all, the black power couple are back together and I'm sure coates is going to con8to further develop their love and show how strong they care for one another.

lolol yea. this makes me believe then that is not what she was referring to but considering the timeline I think your analysis makes the most sense.

do you think tchalla has fallen for nakia and is over ororo?
    I think that's what needs to happen. Better for the franchise. I mean he said he was planning on spending a peaceful life with her even with his memories back, telling her that says something. And with that bridge it can still happen.

BANNED

why cant she be flirty and feminine with him in a sexual way? they are lovers I'm sorry but this really doesnt make sense to me. I guess we can agree to disagree. all in all, the black power couple are back together and I'm sure coates is going to con8to further develop their love and show how strong they care for one another.
    You call THAT "Flirty" and "Feminine"?????? *Face Palm* Jesus Christ Kyss. Bless your heart lol.

Anyway, did you read Marvel 1000?

I think that's what needs to happen. Better for the franchise. I mean he said he was planning on spending a peaceful life with her even with his memories back, telling her that says something. And with that bridge it can still happen.
    Same here. Besides, I’ve always had a hunch that nunakia could end up being a permanent resident of 616 once this arc is over. There has to be a good reason why the OG psycho Nakia was killed off in Wakanda forever.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Same here. Besides, I’ve always had a hunch that nunakia could end up being a permanent resident of 616 once this arc is over. There has to be a good reason why the OG psycho Nakia was killed off in Wakanda forever.
    Cause you only say stuff Tchalla said when you plan on dropping those "wyd" texts at a later date. Lol

BANNED

the fact that two people in a relationship who havent seen each other in years (for tchalla) would be itching to be intimate doesnt in any way sound negative as I think you hsve concluded. sex is a form of physical expression of love. there also was meaningful dialogue between them. ororo could see that he was troubled by leaving the wakandans in the future and he expressed that he would want to go back to save them. also it was explained why ororo wasnt there upon his arrival as she was doing xmen stuff. what Aaron did with Logan and ororo was her being reduced to sex. what Coates did was show the result of what distance and time when two people are passionately in love.

also tchalla thinking of the people he left that were still enslaved sounds very much in character. him being troubled by that is something I expect even ororo would felt the same, which is why I believe she understood his feeling in the regard.
    You and I are on the same page. Storm has shown up in every single issue in some way. Whether it was actually her in Wakanda or her face constantly appearing in his dreams, she's there. In those instances she was literally the personification of his idea of home. While thinking of Shuri, Ramonda and Wakanda, Ororo's face is what kept him firmly planted to that reality. She reached him in place where only Bast could. This story and the one before it play on the idea of invoking the names of gods or their names. It says something that he remembered her face above everything else.

As far as Storm being her solely as a sex symbol I question whether this is the first issue of the story they've read? Not only has Storm been in Wakanda damn near all of Shuri's solo (which ran concurrently), her presence could be felt in the background since he went into space. Right before he left for his adventure, Storm made it clear that despite their titles, they are choosing to live their lives as a man and woman in love with one another. The first time they're shown in a hotel room together they are getting dressed. That means that at some point their clothes were off together because they're both seen dressing. Just thought I'd throw that out there. While we're on the subject... it's also worth noting that the image of Storm that clouded his thoughts was of her lying next to him. Why wouldn't he seek to make that vision a reality as soon as possible? Why wouldn't Ororo seek to give herself to the man that she loves so deeply? They've both been denied the other's affectionate and intimate embrace.

Now as to his complicated feelings? They're a mixture and I'm sure Storm kinda understands it. While she represents home for him, she also reminds him of the weight of the crown. The life with Nakia and the Maroons calls to him in the same way his adventures in Hell's Kitchen. Storm can totally understand that with the way she cuts loose with Yukio. All in all, I really enjoyed this issue. Storm is still his moral compass and she reads him like a book.

why does it need to happen? how will it be better for the franchise? I think a tchalla/ororo relationship would be much larger than tchalla/nakia.

and when did he tell nakia that?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    You call THAT "Flirty" and "Feminine"?????? *Face Palm* Jesus Christ Kyss. Bless your heart lol.

Anyway, did you read Marvel 1000?

baby yes! the sensual eyes and smile, the flirty "I'm not your sister" statement. Ororo came to slay in that bedroom and she did lol. I'm sure if you had a boo you hadnt seen in years and you reconnected, wouldn't you want to get it in? hell maybe I'm just a lil freak but based on some of the comments I've seen up in here I Know I'm not the only one

and yes I read it. it was short but really sweet!

Cause you only say stuff Tchalla said when you plan on dropping those "wyd" texts at a later date. Lol
    what you referring to honey?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post

to make way for the one and only true love in his life Ororo. if tchalla throws away all Ororo has done to be with him with that busted up reject nakia I would be so done with him.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-28-2019 at 10:36 AM.

Lower left block. Laying a foundation for later . Lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So...is it that T'Challa and Storm may not be together at the start of HoX?

BANNED

Lower left block. Laying a foundation for later . Lol.

Not while the image of the woman he loves keeps popping up in his head.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So...is it that T'Challa and Storm may not be together at the start of HoX?
    I HOPE SO.

Storm needs a NEW Love interest. This Storm/T'Challa to me is Old -_-