Page 324 of 662 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    I always liked when Storm and Cable were flirting there during the Onslaught saga. I thought they would have been a great couple.
    I didnt at first but Ive found their interactions good upon reading backups years after the fact. It would have been weird though had they proceeded with a relationship considering he's her best friend's son.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    I always liked when Storm and Cable were flirting there during the Onslaught saga. I thought they would have been a great couple.
    Well, they do have a Son. So, there's that.......

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well, they do have a Son. So, there's that.......
    No they dont

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I never said YOU said anything. I’m talking about the feel of the thread and many of the feigned understandings of why it’s important for Storm to present messages of self love, black love and black romantic love in a space where it’s not encouraged. The two most prominent black mutants would be Storm and Bishop. Between them they both have a number of (alt reality) interracial children. How many do they have by black partners? There is no message of black love in the X-men books that would bring about the creation of a black family to rival the Grey, Summer or Lensherr bloodlines. That’s the message that people ignore when they ask why Storm needs to be with a black man? Why is it so important that she’s not? And before you ask who made it important, as I said, the writer that crafted the mutant world around her and the other black X-men made it so.
    **bloop** bish you said all of that with this post.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I know you weren't referring to me specifically, Terrancejameson. But I've read the responses from those of us who asked the question "why a Black man?" and none of them even came close to what you yourself is postulating.
    All that you said in that post came solely from you...and not from any of us who questioned the representational pairing.
    Hence my astonishment/reaction.
    You may believe that that's what we meant by questioning the necessity of paring Storm with a Black man but I can assure you, you would be absolutely wrong (at least on my part).
    I would hazard a guess and say that most of us are just here for the spectacle, costumes and fisticuffs...and we really don't think that deeply about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No they dont

yup it's already confirmed that was an alternate reality. nothing to see here

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I know you weren't referring to me specifically, Terrancejameson. But I've read the responses from those of us who asked the question "why a Black man?" and none of them even came close to what you yourself is postulating.
    All that you said in that post came solely from you...and not from any of us who questioned the representational pairing.
    Hence my astonishment/reaction.
    You may believe that that's what we meant by questioning the necessity of paring Storm with a Black man but I can assure you, you would be absolutely wrong (at least on my part).
    I would hazard a guess and say that most of us are just here for the spectacle, costumes and fisticuffs...and we really don't think that deeply about it all.

No they dont
    I mean he's already appeaerd in 616 continuity and met 616 Storm. So.....
    Sorry.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-28-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Sorry.
    NOPE!

Sorry.
    when you can find me a scan of cable and ororo banging we can talk but right the only man rockin knocking ororo boots is mr tchalla.

BANNED

NOPE!
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when you can find me a scan of cable and ororo banging we can talk but right the only man rockin knocking ororo boots is mr tchalla.
    I don't need to. Alexander Nathaniel Summers A.K.A Major X is alive and well. And Storm acknowledges it. Sorry. To bad T'Challa.

But it's ok. I'll assume you both are in Denial :-)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-28-2019 at 04:38 PM.

LOL You can't ignore it sorry. It's already established.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...-201-spoilers/

you're wrong. read the part that says from another timeline of course. just saying

LOL You can't ignore it sorry. It's already established.
    Major X happened when Storm was in Age of X. Its fake news backstory just like Nate being an O5 member, Hope dying and being memorialized, etc...

BANNED

Major X happened when Storm was in Age of X. Its fake news backstory just like Nate being an O5 member, Hope dying and being memorialized, etc...
    Nope.
    OH NO Sir. This was BEFORE Age Of X. He met his Mother and she was wearing her X-Men Red costume the Costume you see now.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...-201-spoilers/

you're wrong. read the part that says from another timeline of course. just saying
    Nope i'm not.
    Go back and Read Major X. 616 Storm knows and accepts him as her Son.

You can stay in Denial.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-28-2019 at 04:45 PM.

hmm hmm yes!!

Nope i'm not.

You can stay in Denial.
    lolol

I'm waiting on those scans from 616 of storm banging cable lol

Nope i'm not.

You can stay in Denial.
    Yeah and she knew about Kymera too and where is she? Oh thats right