Page 331 of 662 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it hasnt been explained explicitly yet but it would appear that it was only a 5 year jump in the future and not in prime.
    Yeah an maybe that's why they depicted her in her current costume to convey that.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yeah an maybe that's why they depicted her in her current costume to convey that.
    right. you know what else I would like to know. is where does this all fit with what is going on in Hickman's book? it isn't clear if tchalla returned before after all of the krakoa stuff.

also for those of you who are reading the new xmen books have you been enjoying it and are you disappointed storm hasnt appeared?

me personally I've been enjoying how well written it is. I have read an xbook in so long where the story issue after issue is entertaining.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-30-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Got you. Thanks. Does anyone know if Black Panther's five years in space also equated to five years on Earth Prime?
    Of course not. She's wearing the X-men gold costume in Shuri's solo when she says he was missing for two weeks. She's also seen wearing that costume at the beginning of X-Men Red. That's significant because a few issues later in that series is when she gets the costume she's wearing currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    On a side note, where the hell did Storm go to get her hair braided? Jean Grey did a better job half way across the world with her TK

Agreed. They dont need to hit us over the head with it. Its clear enough where they stand. Them needing to declare tha they are official boyfriend/girlfriend seems so archaic especially since they were married. They are currently a couple; thats not ambiguous
    exactly and 100%.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Of course not. She's wearing the X-men gold costume in Shuri's solo when she says he was missing for two weeks. She's also seen wearing that costume at the beginning of X-Men Red. That's significant because a few issues later in that series is when she gets the costume she's wearing currently.

ha thanks. I couldnt recall the timelines from wakanda prime perspective.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it hasnt been explained explicitly yet but it would appear that it was only a 5 year jump in the future and not in prime.

Thanks. I had a feeling that was the case, but I wasn't sure. I honestly don't know the point of having the 5 year gap for T'Challa. That seems like an awfully long time. But, for Prime Earth, I do wonder how much time has past for them. Months maybe??

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post

Well, it's only of course not if you're following the X-men books, which I'm not. So, I'm not up to speed on what constitutes her current or old costumes. It is a good and subtle time reference for those in the know, though.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 08-30-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Astonishing Member

"Our New Mutant Nation starts here"

Yikes. Someone should of warned her about Krakoa and her indentured servitude to that awful green dress.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Thanks. I had a feeling that was the case, but I wasn't sure. I honestly don't know the point of having the 5 year gap for T'Challa. That seems like an awfully long time. But, for Prime Earth, I do wonder how much time has past for them. Months maybe??
    Its more like 8 years. He arrived there three years before the first issue. Then spent 5 years on the run after N'Yami died. So it should be more than years, but less than 10. I guess he went back in time 8-10 years and coincidently has caught up to sometime during/post Secret Empire but pre Avengers relaunch maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Can't wait to see this, I love when she utilises her powers on grand scales.

Attachment 86401
    Nice! Looking forward to reading this

BANNED

When Black Panther came back and asked for Storm, and Shuri replied and said that she is on X-Men Business.

Ya'll think that this is during HoX or her Marauders run?

Also, what is the problem with Bast? I'm re-reading BP #15 UGH. And T'Challa feels like Bast has changed....does anyone know what went down with Bast in this Story Arc????
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-30-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    When Black Panther came back and asked for Storm, and Shuri replied and said that she is on X-Men Business.

Ya'll think that this is during HoX or her Marauders run?

Also, what is the problem with Bast? I'm re-reading BP #15 UGH. And T'Challa feels like Bast has changed....does anyone know what went down with Bast in this Story Arc????
    Emporer Killmonger stole part of her power. She working on half strength.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Emporer Killmonger stole part of her power. She working on half strength.
    But it should be restored right? T'Challa said that the Orisha have gone back to their worshipers. The same she be for Bast.......

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    But it should be restored right? T'Challa said that the Orisha have gone back to their worshipers. The same she be for Bast.......
    The symbiote is still alive, the power probably resides inside of it since Killmonger used it to take the power(my speculation anyway).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The symbiote is still alive, the power probably resides inside of it since Killmonger used it to take the power(my speculation anyway).
    So, that's why she trippin. Ok, makes sense and of course the symbiote is alive. I will have to go back and read because I didn't know that Symbiotes can absorb Godly Energy.