Page 332 of 662 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    So, that's why she trippin. Ok, makes sense and of course the symbiote is alive. I will have to go back and read because I didn't know that Symbiotes can absorb Godly Energy.
    To understand that you'll need to read God Butcher/God Bomb and Donny Cates' first Venom arc.

This is my speculation of course, but it works with other stories across Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    To understand that you'll need to read God Butcher/God Bomb and Donny Cates' first Venom arc.

This is my speculation of course, but it works with other stories across Marvel.
    Nevermind, i'm not that invested in doing that. I'll just take your word for it. HAHAHA

Nevermind, i'm not that invested in doing that. I'll just take your word for it. HAHAHA
    You sure? God Butcher is one of the best stories is the past decade

BANNED

You sure? God Butcher is one of the best stories is the past decade
    That’s with Thor right? Him fighting God Butcher

That’s with Thor right? Him fighting God Butcher
    Yes,

10char

BANNED

Yes,

10char
    Let me clarify.

I know what you mean about reading those stories. Because of Knull the God of Symbiotes and Darkness. I know about him, and his Necro Sword. So, let me get this straight are you possibly saying that because the Symbiote is of the purest form of Knull it can absorb God Energy?

Let me clarify.

I know what you mean about reading those stories. Because of Knull the God of Symbiotes and Darkness. I know about him, and his Necro Sword. So, let me get this straight are you possibly saying that because the Symbiote is of the purest form of Knull it can absorb God Energy?
    The Necro sword can kill gods because it was forged by Celestial fire and symbiotes descend from its creation so I guess the power over gods too.

BANNED

The Necro sword can kill gods because it was forged by Celestial fire and symbiotes descend from its creation so I guess the power over gods too.
    Hm I'll have to go back and read that then.

I thought the Necro Sward was Knull's in the first place. But ok I see what you mean it makes sense now.

Hm I'll have to go back and read that then.

I thought the Necro Sward was Knull's in the first place. But ok I see what you mean it makes sense now.
    It is Knulls. He forged it from himself inside a Celestial. Celestials are more powerful than gods, so it kills them too.

It's weird, but I just rode with it. Lol.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

When Black Panther came back and asked for Storm, and Shuri replied and said that she is on X-Men Business.

Ya'll think that this is during HoX or her Marauders run?

Also, what is the problem with Bast? I'm re-reading BP #15 UGH. And T'Challa feels like Bast has changed....does anyone know what went down with Bast in this Story Arc????
    I didnt think it actually was alluding to any of that honestly. if it was I believe ororo at some point will discuss it but seeing we dint truly know her role in this yet I doubt that's what was being referred to.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

But it should be restored right? T'Challa said that the Orisha have gone back to their worshipers. The same she be for Bast.......
    all have gone back with the exception of bast.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Its more like 8 years. He arrived there three years before the first issue. Then spent 5 years on the run after N'Yami died. So it should be more than years, but less than 10. I guess he went back in time 8-10 years and coincidently has caught up to sometime during/post Secret Empire but pre Avengers relaunch maybe?

Wow, okay. Geesh, that's a lot of time for him. I didn't know those 15 issues covered so much time on BPs end. Thank you for taking the time to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Yeah an maybe that's why they depicted her in her current costume to convey that.
    Maybe it has to do with synergy? One thing that stood out to me is if you noticed we haven't seen Storm in an x-man costume. Even though she was in her extraodinary outfit back in volume 2 when she appeared, you never could see any x symbols in the art. Fast forward 5 volumes later and now do we not only see Storm in her x-outfit but it was mentioned she went to work with them before going to see Tchalla. Somethings a brewing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Maybe it has to do with synergy? One thing that stood out to me is if you noticed we haven't seen Storm in an x-man costume. Even though she was in her extraodinary outfit back in volume 2 when she appeared, you never could see any x symbols in the art. Fast forward 5 volumes later and now do we not only see Storm in her x-outfit but it was mentioned she went to work with them before going to see Tchalla. Somethings a brewing.
    I did get that feeling, it would be nice if Hickman reached out and Coates ties the event into his run, it would be good to know Hickman has read Storm's influence on Wakanda and her development.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I did get that feeling, it would be nice if Hickman reached out and Coates ties the event into his run, it would be good to know Hickman has read Storm's influence on Wakanda and her development.
    Hickman did mention in an interview he did prior to the release of pox/hox that, and I'm paraphrasing here, its important to follow canon and not to deviate from that just to tell the story you as the writer want. I wouldn't be surprised if both have reached out to one another. simply by the change in costume alone it's clear that at least on coates end he us working actively to ensure his story parallels to a degree with whatever is happening in the xbooks.