Page 335 of 662 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    No, I mean a real use of her powers. Just imagine how shook bitches would be if she conjured up a cosmic Storm and slayed.Attachment 86515
    lolol that would be real cute.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

hey boos ask your questions here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AiPTcomic...56285401554945
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Looking at all the questions, it's going to be hard for them not to answer our questions about her heritage, divinity, T'Challa and all the development that occurred outside the X-Books. But they'll probably choose the questions about all the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Looking at all the questions, it's going to be hard for them not to answer our questions about her heritage, divinity, T'Challa and all the development that occurred outside the X-Books. But they'll probably choose the questions about all the other stuff.
    It will be EXTREMELY hard for them to not answer them. I have not taken the time to go through them all but it seems the majority of them are asking something related to the development that has occurred outside the xbooks. It's a testament of the times but I hope they do focus on the questions the fans are more concerned with as opposed to answering ones relating to if she had a wand in the comics as she did in the arcade game.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It will be EXTREMELY hard for them to not answer them. I have not taken the time to go through them all but it seems the majority of them are asking something related to the development that has occurred outside the xbooks. It's a testament of the times but I hope they do focus on the questions the fans are more concerned with as opposed to answering ones relating to if she had a wand in the comics as she did in the arcade game.
    And that would be the one they'd pick along with the one about her getting paid to water the flowers. I looked at both of those questions crossed eyed like really...that's your question?

BANNED

I'm very skeptical about it. Only, because they do tend to pick dumb questions that is easy for JD to answer.

I HOPE they pick the questions that fans WANT to know like her: Goddess Power, Different Power Display, Being Center Stage, Joining other Teams in the MU, News about Storm's Solo.

In fact they NEED to answer these questions. Nobody cares about Storm and Yukio together or what's your favorite Alternate Reality Storm.....these are not important.

And that would be the one they'd pick along with the one about her getting paid to water the flowers. I looked at both of those questions crossed eyed like really...that's your question?
    right?? you know those are some trolls upset their fave could never sit at the table with Ororo. that said there were some really good questions. I liked the ones that asked about her heritage, her mystical ties, the intersectional aspects of her character due to being a black woman and mutant (aside from the questions in relation to tchalla and her being a goddess). If they pick the right questions next Monday could be a very insightful day as to the xoffices plans for her.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm very skeptical about it. Only, because they do tend to pick dumb questions that is easy for JD to answer.

I HOPE they pick the questions that fans WANT to know like her: Goddess Power, Different Power Display, Being Center Stage, Joining other Teams in the MU, News about Storm's Solo.

In fact they NEED to answer these questions. Nobody cares about Storm and Yukio together or what's your favorite Alternate Reality Storm.....these are not important.
    I'm going to agree 100%. Even in regards to Tchalla that isnt important for what the xoffices are pursuing. I do believe the most pressing issues would be are they planning to incorporate the aspects of Coates work within the xbooks. Seeing their offices offices ignore much of the biggest development the character has had in ages is now beyond old.

guess who's going to new york??

BANNED

I'm going to agree 100%. Even in regards to Tchalla that isnt important for what the xoffices are pursuing. I do believe the most pressing issues would be are they planning to incorporate the aspects of Coates work within the xbooks. Seeing their offices offices ignore much of the biggest development the character has had in ages is now beyond old.
    Even if they don't talk about Storm's Godhead. At LEAST talk about the other questions that people have asked.

Good for you.

You, better ask the questions we asked.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Even if they don't talk about Storm's Godhead. At LEAST talk about the other questions that people have asked.

Good for you.

You, better ask the questions we asked.
    no not me silly. storm and the xmen are going lolol not me

and yes I would be surprised if they talked about the goddess stuff. we will see

Im about to nitpick but Storm's costume is black and gold, not yellow. Its 2019 and the images are colored digitally so there's no excuse why they shouldnt have more colors in the pallette to get it right

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im about to nitpick but Storm's costume is black and gold, not yellow. Its 2019 and the images are colored digitally so there's no excuse why they shouldnt have more colors in the pallette to get it right
    nothing wrong with the nitpick lol.

did you ask or have any questions for the aipt Monday?

nothing wrong with the nitpick lol.

did you ask or have any questions for the aipt Monday?
    I havent but if I do, it might be about Storm interacting with Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I havent but if I do, it might be about Storm interacting with Jean
    gotcha. I'm sure there will be some st some point.