Page 372 of 662 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm sure it makes sense to Wakanda. But as a reader if all wakanda has is 1 drug and Krakoa is willing to give 3 drugs that are just as good or better? I now want to know what Wakanda has that's better for them to refuse such a good offer.

But whatever we shall see.....
    yes I'm sure wakanda's stance on this will be made apparent at some point. the fact it was highlighted in red indicates it will be visited again.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And not to mention the wording. "We don't need mutant drugs." as someone else said. But we don't even get a view from the countries they are protecting which says to me they may have wanted it and listed they couldn't because they have a treaty with Wakanda. Which could cause conflict among the countries themselves. That reads very interesting to me because everyone else gave a reason be it ideological or political. Wakanda seems to have spoken for the other African countries.
    and to be fair we still dont know the reason for wakanda saying no and for their response. this is seen from the prism of krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Not gonna lie. I just want one panel of Storm with her hair let down. Just one
    until then how does this work?

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Can you give me a list of Drugs though???? Your giving me their achievements without actually listing what they have accomplish.....
    For Goddess's sake...Go read past issues of Black Panther stories (not by Coates) if you want to know what they have accomplished and how far they've developed.
    As for drugs/medication...No one knows what drugs they have that are supposedly better than what Krakoa offers. It's clearly a Wakandan secret. But if they say they don't need Krakoa's gifts, then chances are, they really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes I'm sure wakanda's stance on this will be made apparent at some point. the fact it was highlighted in red indicates it will be visited again.

and to be fair we still dont know the reason for wakanda saying no and for their response. this is seen from the prism of krakoa.

until then how does this work?

No the U.N counsel would have been an open platform where reasons were documented. Wakanda's specific reason is "We don't need mutant drugs" while every other country either specified ideological or political differences. Wakanda basically on file said. "We don't need you"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Also you still need the resource to make something. Wakanda's primary resource is vibranium. The mutants primary resource is karoka seeds. One is finite and the other is not as far as we know, karoka can keep growing and as new buds bloom potentially new drugs can be made. What resource does Tchalla use that we are suppose to believe the likes of Val and Reed and no one else in the marvel universe can recreate what they offer in wakanda. Short of stealing a chunk of karoka and it's sentient so that may be hard, mutant drugs can't be reproduced by other countries. Leads me to believe it's military assistance that they are primarily offering.
    LOL Endo Suit Tony Stark Post AXIS event created an app that turns ugly people into beautiful people, but of course there was a side affect.

And if i'm not mistaken didn't Reed Richards created the cure for Aids??? I may be mistaken I think someone did. Anyway, no shade to Wakanda, but NOW I REALLY want to know what they got that's OH SO BETTER....lol.....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-20-2019 at 02:50 PM.

No the U.N counsel would have been an open platform where reasons were documented. Wakanda's specific reason is "We don't need mutant drugs" while every other country either specified ideological or political differences. Wakanda basically on file said. "We don't need you"
    but is that a bad thing? wakanda is the most technologically advanced nation in the world. it's not much I would imagine they could offer when you consider this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

LOL Tony Stark created an app that stops aging....

He did that when he was inverted from the AXIS Event. Tony Stork was in his Endo Suit during that time. So, NOW I feel like is the cure for caner even that great??? LOL. Not trying to take a stab at Wakanda, or anything but it seems other people can created Drugs that are much better.
    How do we even know Wakanda is giving KEnya and the other countries access to said drug in the first place. They didn't even speak for themselves. For all we know wakanda is only offering them military protection.

A protectorate, in its inception adopted by modern international law, is a dependent territory that has been granted local autonomy and some independence while still retaining the suzerainty of a greater sovereign state. In exchange for this, the protectorate usually accepts specified obligations, which may vary greatly, depending on the real nature of their relationship. Therefore, a protectorate remains an autonomous part of a sovereign state.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

but is that a bad thing? wakanda is the most technologically advanced nation in the world. it's not much I would imagine they could offer when you consider this.
    It could be what is the cost Kenya and others have to pay to Wakanda for it's protections? The ONLY thing Xavier wanted was recognition of his state and trade.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

It could be what is the cost Kenya and others have to pay to Wakanda for it's protections? The ONLY thing Xavier wanted was recognition of his state and trade.
    but if that nation is perceived as a terrorist organization or nation why would they recognize or trade with them? where is the incentive for wakanda to do this other than Ororo?

BANNED

but if that nation is perceived as a terrorist organization or nation why would they recognize or trade with them? where is the incentive for wakanda to do this other than Ororo?
    The United States can be seen as a Terrorist Nation.....hell they have a BUTT LOAD of Super-Powered Humans living in the US.

Now, yes Krakoa has nothing, but powered people, but how is the US any different when they have Teams like: The Avengers, The Champions, The Defenders, Heroes for Hire, West Coast Avengers, ETC.....

I guess it just boils down to Wakanda just doesn't like talking to no other countries.

How are they seen as a terroist organization. Most of the world on the map doesn't see them as such. At least not openly because they took the deal. And if you look at the map wakanda is the only place in Africa that is in red. Some of the most inhumane places in the world are the only other ones that are red.

Attachment 87354
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I'm surprised that the US took the deal.

I would expect Russia and China to take it, but wow they didn't.

The United States can be seen as a Terrorist Nation.....hell they have a BUTT LOAD of Super-Powered Humans living in the US.

Now, yes Krakoa has nothing, but powered people, but how is the US any different when they have Teams like: The Avengers, The Champions, The Defenders, Heroes for Hire, West Coast Avengers, ETC.....

I guess it just boils down to Wakanda just doesn't like talking to no other countries.
    You kmow the double standards that mutants encounter and this is also a new nation; they have not been fully vested in the eyes of some so their motives are not relatively known.

How are they seen as a terroist organization. Most of the world on the map doesn't see them as such. At least not openly because they took the deal. And if you look at the map wakanda is the only place in Africa that is in red. Some of the most inhumane places in the world are the only other ones that are red.

Attachment 87354

I think you hsve to remember krakoa would probably not have been recognized by the un as a nation if not for Emma manipulating these world leaders with her mind. moreover, wakanda has been an isolated nation. they look after their own above anyone else. them doing the same here shouldnt be a surprised.

I'm surprised that the US took the deal.

I would expect Russia and China to take it, but wow they didn't.
    Please if you told trump all brown people are leaving to go live on their own island he would charter the boats. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Please if you told trump all brown people are leaving to go live on their own island he would charter the boats. lol
    LOL Of Course.....

I'm just shocked because they are the ones that cost THE most damage.