Page 383 of 662 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah your right. so she must have went through the galatic core to the moon base. But is it the moon base of the future or the moon base of the present. I would assume future but who knows i guess everybody has something on the moon at this point. lol. You got X-men baase, Wakan da Base. The moon must be full by now.
    And, on that note... Dig this! About Storm's entire galactic core feat...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    And, on that note... Dig this! About Storm's entire galactic core feat...
    I was really hoping that with the space adventure storyline we would be able to get another galactic core feat. I'm still holding out faith we will get it lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I NEED more team-ups between Storm and Invisible Woman.

They'd be the ultimate sword and shield of Marvel.

Which is one of the reasons why I hope Hickman's plans don't lead to X-Men vs Fantastic Four. I don't need another vs event, especially one that messes up connections between characters.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I NEED more team-ups between Storm and Invisible Woman.

They'd be the ultimate sword and shield of Marvel.

Which is one of the reasons why I hope Hickman's plans don't lead to X-Men vs Fantastic Four. I don't need another vs event, especially one that messes up connections between characters.
    why did they both seem to be the only adults in the battle? I always love seeing them together. they have an unmistakable chemistry both personality wise and powerset wise. I love your description too of how their powers work (even though if I'm being fair sue has just as many ways of being at being sword as she does being a shield).

And what are you talking about with Hickmans plan?? where are you getting this from?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Loved Storm in BP, the art was beautiful and I will always appreciate ber utilizing the atmosphere to its fullest in a epic sky battle.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why did they both seem to be the only adults in the battle? I always love seeing them together. they have an unmistakable chemistry both personality wise and powerset wise. I love your description too of how their powers work (even though if I'm being fair sue has just as many ways of being at being sword as she does being a shield).

And what are you talking about with Hickmans plan?? where are you getting this from?
    Yeah Sue can be very offensive and Storm can be defensive and I'd like to see that even in a team-up between the two. I'm just thinking in terms of what they are most proficient in. If you want someone with some of the best defensive powers in the game you call Sue with her force-fields and invisibility. If you want someone with some of the best offensive powers you call Storm with command over the elements.

For the Hickman thing, some have wondered if he's leading up to X-Men vs the rest of Marvel and Franklin being the reason the FF getting involved. I'm personally not interested in those kind of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Loved Storm in BP, the art was beautiful and I will always appreciate ber utilizing the atmosphere to its fullest in a epic sky battle.
    let me spill another little tea. homegirl apparently was on a totally different planet (moon) in a completely different time period and her powers worked just fine WITHOUT the need of OML/Logan encouraging words. I'm sure Guggs would disagree with this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    let me spill another little tea. homegirl apparently was on a totally different planet (moon) in a completely different time period and her powers worked just fine WITHOUT the need of OML/Logan encouraging words. I'm sure Guggs would disagree with this lol.
    The whole different time period thing is too confusing to me lol but yas Guggs is quaking.

Yeah Sue can be very offensive and Storm can be defensive and I'd like to see that even in a team-up between the two. I'm just thinking in terms of what they are most proficient in. If you want someone with some of the best defensive powers in the game you call Sue with her force-fields and invisibility. If you want someone with some of the best offensive powers you call Storm with command over the elements.

For the Hickman thing, some have wondered if he's leading up to X-Men vs the rest of Marvel and Franklin being the reason the FF getting involved. I'm personally not interested in those kind of stories.
    no I agree with all of this. the two of them would be virtually unstoppable.

also I wouldnt like that. even if they go down that path I'm sure ororo wouldnt be on taking Franklin from his parents.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 09-25-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    The whole different time period thing is too confusing to me lol but yas Guggs is quaking.
    its confusing to me as well. I thought they were all still within the earth prime universe but that doesnt appear to be the case. and yes he needs to quake with that mess we got in gold lol...

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    when I tell you I'm still standing over how storm showed out today!!! such a wonderful day

BANNED

Ororo vs Franklin anyone?

Why would anyone want to see Storm wasting her time fighting a child? I don't get it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/