Page 467 of 662 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Thanks! They were expensive af tho
    I'm sorry. how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Attachment 88589

I really wish I was more excited for this book. The reviews are making me feel like it's X-Men Gold again. I didn't add it to my list of comics yet. I will let you all do the "dirty work" and read it first before I invest, LOL
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I can't wait!!! I'm loving the premise. I'm loving the characters. I'm loving these characters being written by Duggan.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    My excitement deflated the more they kept talking about it and in the past week it went to 0. No hate but i have no interest in Kitty or Emma
    I totally agree with everything especially your last point.

the reviews though I have seen have been pretty good so maybe it will not be a repeat of gold. we will find out tomorrow.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Well, I dug it. A lot of fun and an intriguing flashback to the timejump.

And spoilers:
    Ororo gets a word in re: the team name.
    end of spoilers

Well I know a lot of people are waiting to hear if Marauders is worth getting for Storm so to put it simply:

If you're only interested in getting the book for Storm and don't really care for anyone else there and despise Kitty, or don't care about the whole Dawn of X/Krakoa story then probably skip this issue.

If you're interested in the premise, want to see how the team forms, read pretty great or at least spot on character dialog (including Storm but only for a bit admittedly) then this issue can't dissappint. The premise for Kitty being the focus for this issue is pretty interesting and makes a lot of sense, snd best of all I really didn't get any Gold vibes, sure its Kitty heavy but we all knew that and the writer makes it clear the focus will spread.

BANNED

Was also very in keeping with Ororo's mission statement in X-Men #1.

BANNED

Tune into Marauders #1 to see Storm being used as Kitty’s boat engine!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Well I know a lot of people are waiting to hear if Marauders is worth getting for Storm so to put it simply:

If you're only interested in getting the book for Storm and don't really care for anyone else there and despise Kitty, or don't care about the whole Dawn of X/Krakoa story then probably skip this issue.

If you're interested in the premise, want to see how the team forms, read pretty great or at least spot on character dialog (including Storm but only for a bit admittedly) then this issue can't dissappint. The premise for Kitty being the focus for this issue is pretty interesting and makes a lot of sense, snd best of all I really didn't get any Gold vibes, sure its Kitty heavy but we all knew that and the writer makes it clear the focus will spread.
    I loved it! i F(#(#ING LOVED it. Yes this issue is kitty centered but it makes sense but the writing is so good. All the characters sound like themselves. Storm freely controlling the wave the boat was riding on was really cool to see. This book is definitely for me. lol. I loved this more than X-men #1. So fun and colorful.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm's like "I dont f--k with her!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Tune into Marauders #1 to see Storm being used as Kitty’s boat engine!
    Lol...dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Lol

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Who's the "her"? Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Who's the "her"? Emma?
    Yes. It says it right there in the scan

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Well, I dug it. A lot of fun and an intriguing flashback to the timejump.

And spoilers:
    Ororo gets a word in re: the team name.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I loved it! i F(#(#ING LOVED it. Yes this issue is kitty centered but it makes sense but the writing is so good. All the characters sound like themselves. Storm freely controlling the wave the boat was riding on was really cool to see. This book is definitely for me. lol. I loved this more than X-men #1. So fun and colorful.

This sounds good. I’ll pick this up. I’m only getting the title for Storm but I had no expectations for her based on Duggan’s interview so I’m not disappointed with reading that she didn’t get to do much this issue. Plus if Duggan is looking to explore her as a black ops powerhouse for this title I can live with that . I just hope it’s not 6 months of waiting for Storm to get fair panel time and development. Will share my thoughts after I pick it up.

I just read the book and can I say it was NOTHING like Gold.

Spoilers ahead:

1. Kitty was freaking badass it was actually pretty cool to see her written like this.
    2. Ororo creating the massive wave to propel the ship along: AMAZING!!!
    3. Ororo being on the team to support Kate made sense unlike her reasons for being in gold.
    4. The best part of the issue was her telling Kate that she doesnt F@CK with Emma!!!!! Ororo finally not falling for her bull!

Great issue!!

BANNED

Marauders #1 was decent but the rationale for including Storm feels pretty flimsy. She’s part of the ruling council. Considering how many mutants are around, she really shouldn’t be running around on the high seas when she has a nation to run. We’ll see how Duggan handles her, but she feels a bit token here as she so often does. I want a Storm with a strong point of view and clear personal objectives. Too often she just floats around with no real reason for being wherever she ends up.