Page 48 of 662 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    These games usually have alternate costumes though.
    I literally just said this in the post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Storm is in Ultimate Alliance 3

That's nice, whish the game was on console or that it didnt look like a mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    That's nice, whish the game was on console or that it didnt look like a mobile game.
    Agreed. This looks pretty awesome and I played the hell out of MUA 1 & 2. Hopefully opportunity comes to be play this on console (or a new MUA just for consoles). Though I am super tempted to get the Nintendo whatever this is just for this game/play as Storm!!

Why is the graphics regressing? This looks like a mobile game.

MUA2 had better graphics than this.

BANNED

What? What does that even mean?

So Storm can now sense Space Monsters that are "Electrically, ripping through Space and Time" NOW???........Interesting.

IF this is apart of her Goddess Abilities. Sensing weather or electric across Space and Time and or Dimensions.....I'm down. :-)
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-15-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What? What does that even mean?

So Storm can now sense Space Monsters that are "Electrically, ripping through Space and Time" NOW???........Interesting.

IF this is apart of her Goddess Abilities. Sensing weather or electric across Space and Time and or Dimensions.....I'm down. :-)

To me, it looks like she is trying to focus/hone in on any disturbing and/or strange energy fluctuations. I figured this is something that should be apart of Storm's standard abilities.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I also really like the way Storm looks with the black-top and white bottoms.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-15-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    spectacular. sensing a creature ripping through space and time ororo is the queen. and I'm loving her undying love for tchalla. I hope tchalla doesnt give in to that fake nakia thang.

also it seems ororo emotions with missing her boo is inadvertently affecting the weather:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I also really like the way Storm looks with the black-top and white bottoms.

yea I love the look too. I'm also liking the braids. very cute.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Storm is in Ultimate Alliance 3

eehhhhh. I have the switch because smash bros ultimate is such a good game but may i say I'm not impressed with the aesthetic of this game. it looks a bit worse than the mobile phone games. and I also don't like how storm is drawn, she looks a bit of a mess.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I prefer her Wakanda Forever look.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I love the look too. I'm also liking the braids. very cute.
    I like the braids as well. Its a shame that Storm is being portrayed better in the BP-verse than she is in the X-verse. Storm needs to be at the center of the X-verse instead of playing second-fiddle.

Also, how is the Cyclops Appreciation thread the most active on this board? Like where did all of the Storm fans go? I feel like the majority of the most frequent posters to this thread have been perma-banned

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like the braids as well. Its a shame that Storm is being portrayed better in the BP-verse than she is in the X-verse. Storm needs to be at the center of the X-verse instead of playing second-fiddle.

Also, how is the Cyclops Appreciation thread the most active on this board? Like where did all of the Storm fans go? I feel like the majority of the most frequent posters to this thread have been perma-banned
    What is there to talk about??? We pretty much said EVERYTHING.

Do you have any topics? OR we can make up a random debate.