Page 483 of 662 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I completely forgot about this but I thought hope was in wakanda, was she not?
    By the time Manor got there she was in Kun Lun. So I guess she didn't lie at the moment, but she still instigated it. Lol.
    Last edited by Cville; 10-24-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Attachment 88662

This one was really fun to do.
    this is definitely one of my faves that you have shared! great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    By the time Manor got there she was in Kun Lun
    but when Emma told him hope was there wasnt that a true statement ?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    MARAUDERS #5 & #6
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A) • CoverS by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN AUG198991
    ISSUE #5 – DARK PHOENIX SAGA 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY TONY DANIEL AUG198992
    ISSUE #6 – DARK PHOENIX SAGA 40TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY FRANK CHO
    THE BATTLE OF MADRIPOOR!
    The Marauders are caught between the forces of Madripoor and the Black King’s machinations! Thankfully, they have TWO Omega Level mutants onboard…
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

Awww snap!! Storm and Iceman are about to do some Damage!!! I love it.
    thanks for sharing boo!

It sounds like 5 and 6 will be storm centric issues. hopefully we get to see exactly what Duggan thinks an omega mutant can do.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Someone in the Marauders Thread posted this about Gerry Duggans intentions about Marauders:

- Duggan had been wanting to do an X-Men book for a long time but the timing never worked out (Ketchum such a great editor that he bet the house on Guggs in 2017)
    - Duggan’s had a lot of friends who changed their name at one point or another and he thought it was time Kitty became Kate. Says it’s a legacy name but don’t read too much into the DoFP relation because that’s old stuff and they’re done with that
    - There was too much craziness going on during HoxPox for someone to pick Kate up with the Blackbird
    - JDW came up with Kate’s disadvantaged position
    - The Hellfire stuff is going to be high stakes soap opera
    - Next issue will be Hellfire-centric and after that the spotlight moves around. Duggan notes that all his team books give every character their due
    What stood out to me was the LAST PART in the bold. I had twitted Duggan once before on a question and he told me the spotlight moves around. Given this information i'm inclined to believe him.
    It would seem each character gets a chance in each issue gets the spotlight. That makes me feel more happy that it's not about Kitty Pryde.

Bless You Duggan May the Hadari Yao bless you. LOL.
    thanks for sharing boo!

It sounds like 5 and 6 will be storm centric issues. hopefully we get to see exactly what Duggan thinks an omega mutant can do.
    Yeah, i'm curious on what he thinks Two Omega Level's can do. I asked him a question on Twitter and I hope he can answer it. Most likely he wont' LOL

Someone in the Marauders Thread posted this about Gerry Duggans intentions about Marauders:

What stood out to me was the LAST PART in the bold. I had twitted Duggan once before on a question and he told me the spotlight moves around. Given this information i'm inclined to believe him.
    It would seem each character gets a chance in each issue gets the spotlight. That makes me feel more happy that it's not about Kitty Pryde.

Bless You Duggan May the Hadari Yao bless you. LOL.

Yeah, i'm curious on what he thinks Two Omega Level's can do. I asked him a question on Twitter and I hope he can answer it. Most likely he wont' LOL
    yea I'm hoping it's not a lightning show or simply some tornadoes or ish we see her do all the time? I want some creative uses of her powers using forces of nature we havent seen before. Let's see her play around with pressure to crush ships and weapons, let's see her warp the gravity to disorient soldiers. I want some out of the box feats and not the normal stuff we always see. Duggan.... make it happen!

I think Storm is doing well in DoX so far. I know that Storm being on a team led by Kate is contentious, but the issue made it clear that Storm does not want to be Emma's pawn but wants to help all those mutants locked out of Krakoa (and goddess knows her powers will make life at the sea infinitely better for everyone). This combined with X-men #1 shows that Storm is the hardest working mutant on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I think Storm is doing well in DoX so far. I know that Storm being on a team led by Kate is contentious, but the issue made it clear that Storm does not want to be Emma's pawn but wants to help all those mutants locked out of Krakoa (and goddess knows her powers will make life at the sea infinitely better for everyone). This combined with X-men #1 shows that Storm is the hardest working mutant on Krakoa.
    yes Strong girl! especially to the last part. I wonder what's up with ororo feeling the need to do it all?? doesnt she trust her colleagues to bare some of the burden?

BANNED

yea I'm hoping it's not a lightning show or simply some tornadoes or ish we see her do all the time? I want some creative uses of her powers using forces of nature we havent seen before. Let's see her play around with pressure to crush ships and weapons, let's see her warp the gravity to disorient soldiers. I want some out of the box feats and not the normal stuff we always see. Duggan.... make it happen!
    I hear you and I agree. But I really like when Storm uses Wind Attacks.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I've Notice that as well. DOX has been doing wondrous for Storm.

X-Men #1
    Marauders #1
    Storm has been portrayed very well in two separate books. That is VERY RARE becuase writers don't talk with each other. And Since Hickman is overseeing this stuff it makes me happy.

I hear you and I agree. But I really like when Storm uses Wind Attacks.....
    wind attacks are great and I like them too but she is soooo much more than that. let's see some radiation blasts or heat blasts. I mean something different that shows us what being an omega really means relative to her power displays. I think her solo book what she did in the very last issue would be akin to what an omega level feat would look like.

BANNED

wind attacks are great and I like them too but she is soooo much more than that. let's see some radiation blasts or heat blasts. I mean something different that shows us what being an omega really means relative to her power displays. I think her solo book what she did in the very last issue would be akin to what an omega level feat would look like.
    I Agree.

But i'm ok if Storm attacks the people with Rain, Wind and Water. I wouldn't mind at all. Given the setting I think that's most likely what will happen a massive Tsunami with Tornadoes everywhere and Torrential Rain at the same time.

I Agree.

But i'm ok if Storm attacks the people with Rain, Wind and Water. I wouldn't mind at all. Given the setting I think that's most likely what will happen a massive Tsunami with Tornadoes everywhere and Torrential Rain at the same time.
    so basically this again?

sigh... lol

yes Strong girl! especially to the last part. I wonder what's up with ororo feeling the need to do it all?? doesnt she trust her colleagues to bare some of the burden?
    I hope they follow through with this particular story beat. Storm is going on missions trashing Orchis bases, following through on those kids, serving on the Quiet Council, and marauding. Can Storm experience burnout? Does she have people caring for her and uplifting her like she does to others? It certainly seems like Cyclops is embracing Krakoa as hard-earned peace while Storm is still working hard (we haven't seen her house and comforts like we have the Summers' fam). Will this have consequences?

X-men is a rotating cast, but I hope she maintains a role about as big as she had last issue. She was prominent and important and had enough room for both character development and action.

I know Cyclops is a lot, but the mutual respect Storm and Cyclops share is a treat.

BANNED

so basically this again?

sigh... lol
    Nothing is wrong that. Stop being Picky Kyss. Shut UP and Eat ya food.

Nothing is wrong that. Stop being Picky Kyss. Shut UP and Eat ya food.
    it's nothing wrong with that. I love it actually but what's the point of stating she is omega if they are not going to show her do something beyond the things we've already seen? when you think omega we think epic. I'm talking galatic core, manipulating the earths magnetic field, etc. this battle against val is something, that while impressive, isnt really an omega level showing.

and I'm about to eat in a minute ha!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-24-2019 at 11:37 AM.